Turnabout - Comments and Questions

Tony
Couple of comments with regard to Boris’ Turnabout info.  I hope I can give a sincere compliment without it being misunderstood.  IMHO, the Turnabout info is on the mark, it is very well referenced and explained – spiritually.  I hope everyone has an opportunity to “absorb” it.  To be overly blunt, it comes down to “shit or get off the pot”, we are at choice, and whatever choices we make, there are consequences forthcoming.  With regard to “spirituality”, my comment, ALONG with my frustration in life wanting to scream – PEOPLE wake the f up, is that Boris hits the mark the best with “Jesuits and their plan to destroy Protestantism”, “What the seal of the USA represents, to anyone who take it seriously, is a Ministry of Sin….The underlying principle of this new order is the fact of human sin.  To build a republic designed for sinners, then, is the indispensable task … There is no use building a social system for saints….Any effective social system must therefore be designed for the only moral majority there is: sinners.”  It really is the truth!  They, the actors are laughing at the human race and make no hidden bones about it – They KNOW human weakness and capitalize/securitize upon it.  They see how petty, stupid, ignorant, lazy, selfish, mean, not able to see the big picture, etc and all they do is set us up, as easy pickings, to be picked.  Can you really blame them?  It is our EGOs or Edging God Out that requires us to be “administered like children”, thus to be “picked.”

Do we follow the Royal Law or not?  If we follow the Royal Law, as children of Our Father, the inheritance is automatic.  The actors are no less bound under the Royal Law than we are.  If we do not follow the Royal Law, the consequence is “an actor to make us pay for our baby-sitting.”  I am no saint, but I truly want peace for all, and why not?  We have nothing to lose and ALL to gain, Heaven on Earth.

I too like Boris’ discussion on “faith without works is dead”.  It is the same to me as “Treat or pray and move your feet”.  But to move your feet with Trust [God] that all is working for you and your good, NOW!

Re: Turnabout - Comments and Questions

Tony
Questions:

Quote from the Turnabout: “The use of the ALL CAP NAME or even the name on the Certificate of Live Birth, to identify one means one has just been identified as a DEAD-MAN [owner of an abandoned estate].  Under the 1666 Cestui Que Vie Act, when the DEAD-MAN shows up Living, the estate of the DEAD-MAN automatically revests in the one so identified and ALL letters of administration are null and void and one is entitled to receive the estate as beneficiary of the Cestui Que Vie Trust [ALL CAP NAME] being administrated by way of operation of law.

OK, I do not want to be labor this but I am asking for clarification.  I fully understand if I show up as the living man, the government/court KNOWS I am alive.  The question is about making claim.

1.  Are you suggesting to claim the name and estate [BOTH] as mine, as beneficiary under the CQV Trust?  OR are you suggesting do NOT claim the name but the estate itself ONLY, due to the fact the government/court is making the claim that I am that individual estate?

I realize this is a fine point but I want to be sure I understand what you are saying.

2.  When you say “estate revests in the one so identified,” I know what revests means to return, give back.  Are you suggesting the government/court return the original title of the birth document to you, where you are in possession of your property [postliminy] as the owner of the instrument/title so that you may put the original title/property into the irrevocable living trust?  Or is this even necessary?  You can do affidavit stating claim?

3.  What is the difference between usufruct and CQV?  I see this as 6 of one/half dozen of the other, as per Lieber Code #38/Hague/LON versus “If the supposed dead Man prove to be alive, then the Title is revested. Action for mean Profits with Interest”?

4.  The purpose of the irrevocable living trust versus having the AUTHORIZED government trustee [5 CFR 2635.101] acquit and discharge all claims against the name – as State property under the rule of usufruct is due to the fact that the government trustees ain’t going to get off its ass to settle claims and charges whereas the irrevocable trust is something we can easily administrate?  Is this the gist of it?

5.  Another point of interest to bring out. At the top of the second page of the Scott v McNeil case, Boris added a comment:  “When you enter a plea or accept an attorney, you waive this defect in process by your own consent.”  My question is – Is not a licensed bar attorney REQUIRED to accept the usufruct compliant certificate and settle the claim, as if he does not, is this not a felony under various federal laws, ie 18 USC 64, 18 USC 241, 18 USC 514, 18 USC 654, 18 USC 1584, etc?  In other words it is an attempt to raid the public trust for personal profit with the knowledge of this fact that the man is being set up for plucking.

6.  When Boris said on page 34 that “basically all US Citizens are Crown subjects with regard to the Paris Treaty”, do you mean by virtue that the Crown never really let go of “its citizens” and as such, a tribute must be paid back?   I seem to recall “something” in the IRS code where Britain is paid a kick back from the US as ??? I do not recall.

This video is consistent with what Boris is talking about.  I did not know Christian Walters has passed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6Me2Sku8k&t=338s

For a simple explanation of the operation of trust, from the creditors in commerce group.  Take note, I did not agree 100% with everything, but most will agree with the info, plus it is simple to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-mnivAPTM&t=17s

My final comment is if anyone has some sort of protocol/steps in the set up the private/public trusts and would care to share with the group, it would be appreciated.  As always, it is NOT legal advice nor should anyone take it as such.  It is information that is being shared as a potential path.  I admit, I am lost in this step.  No, it is not about a crutch for paperwork, as Boris is correct it is about Faith WITH Works combined that will bring the right path.  But it helps to FULLY understand the mechanics.  Thanks

Re: Turnabout - Comments and Questions

dead = ignorant for ignorance is the only sin in that world thus depends on the laws of man for guidance

living = not ignorant, thus lives a moral life in accordance with God's Natural Laws as taught by and through Christ Jesus

not dead as in "not breathing" or "no pulse" ... more like a Father disowning his son by saying his son is dead to him.

When one is identified AS-IF one were the ALL CAP NAME, then one is being identified as debased, illiterate, ignorant and not worthy of God's Covenants ... Once you comprehend that when one rebuts the presumption of death, one is actually rebutting the presumption one surrenders to the Kingdom of Satan because to reject God's Kingdom is to be dead to God, thus DEAD to the LORD. So the rebuttal is AS-IF one has to provide proof of life, but KNOWING, with FAITH, one is actually rebutting the presumption one is ignorant to what is truly happening.

1. one makes no claim, the one identifying one AS-IF one were DEAD does by the very act of identifying one AS-IF one were DEAD; AS-IF one were an owner of a RESERVED by not yet as claim estate held within the CESTUI QUE Trust. The recital of the Lord's prayer shows to whom one is pledged, why not just AGREE with thine adversary and remove all controversy?

Remember, Article 43 of the Hague? 1st order of business: come to an agreement that maximizes the benefit for both the occupier and the inhabitant? The Agreement is waiting your ratification, until then, it does not operate as intended for one surrenders right to the agreement when one fails to act upon it, thus any rights not exercised under the agreement become an abandoned property interest that can be claimed by others and disposed of accordingly.

2. Does it makes sense that since the RIGHT must accrue to one before one can take any action, that if one is standing right there in front of the other then the estate being administrated no long stands abandoned nor is there a temporal estate to administrate and NOW one can complete the delivery via EXECUTION of the agreement?

3. the usufruct is the result of the ACTION; the surrender; CQV is just a container holding an interest until the owner is identified; surrender only happens when there is ACCEPTANCE and DELIVERY; delivery has been made; one hold the receipt in the form of the Live Birth Certificate.

4. The irrevocable trust is the EXPRESSION of the Trust upon which the "self-governing dominion" is administrated within the Sphere of the Public Trust; when one interacts with elements within the public trust so one remain in the world, not a part of it.

5. The attorney is there to see to it you reject God's natural law and accept man's law, thus rejects the Kingdom of Heaven in surrender to the Kingdom of Satan. Attorneys = 'lil devils.

6. US Citizens and inhabitants of the United States are CROWN corporation employees; employees and their support staff of the United States, a municipal corporation formed in 1871 for the benefit of the FOREIGN principals and investors and of whom ADMINISTRATES and SERVICES the united States of America Trust.

finally, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of how this all operates. The only thing I wanted people to see with the PDF is the deception and how to fight without fighting in order we "outdo England without fighting her".

This is only the beginning and resistance is futile.

Re: Turnabout - Comments and Questions

Tony
When you say under #2, “NOW one can complete the delivery via EXECUTION of the agreement?”, by delivery, are you saying to put this in an irrevocable foreign or domestic trust?  OR if the need is more immediate, to provide a copy of the BC, on the front write – Accept for honor, flip it over on the back and put:  “Pay to and for the account of the order of the United States, without recourse, By:  John Doe, authorized signature” ?

I think I now understand better #3.  We first must accept the fact that the public estate exists for our benefit, under the CVT, then once this is “acknowledged and accepted”, then we must deliver, assign, transfer, convey, etc AND again, this can be done as stated above.  To see if I get this BASICALLY:  At birth, two trusts are created, a private trust was created/seized where one is the grantor, with one as beneficiary, and the public officials as trustee – I call this our natural estate.  In other words we have been given freely life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness without interference.  This was seized, by law, for the state operations.  We TOO were granted by the State of XX an individual public estate for the benefit of the US, and by intermeddling we accept the role [ignorantly] as trustee.  The reason why these trusts were created is due to there is no lawful manner to pay a debt, our energy was required to fund the US bankruptcy, thus a trust is created.  Is this the basic concept?

What we must accomplish is correct the record, accepting the BC, etc.  We do this by affidavit.  Then it is recorded at the county level.  Once this is complete, we then set up am irrevocable trust?  Since we are foreign to the US, our trust MUST be foreign and this is represented by a “98” EIN.  The trust is set up as a family trust and it is signed by us with a “new name”, ie  John Doe, incarnate living soul.  Again, I am not a great fan of Jonah Bey nor did I agree with everything on this audio; however, he mentions the 98 EIN and where to find the info, IRS manual 21.7.13 in his audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV1jEHicXwM&t=1564s

With Jonah, he talks about his “Moorish name.” I worked for a church for 7 years, the tax breaks are incredible, minister’s compensation can legally be turned into a “non-taxable housing allowance”.  Moving on, it would seem some other type of trust or LLC would be needed to operate.  This was suggested by Christian Walter above.  Here I am lost.  I got the part we want to obliterate, extinguish and retire debt, I am still not sure how to do this.  I am not seeing it likely for one to show up at the DTC with all the paperwork and someone there would be “willing to help out to complete the process”?  Yes, I can fully agree, we must go in AS-King, the problem I have had, like many of us, no response.

If there is anyone in the south Florida area who wants to get together, please let me know.  It is about putting our heads together to make this happen – yes the spirituality is the most important, the intention counts, this is the faith that follows/moves into works.

Boris thank you for your many hours to create this website and help us get navigate this.

Re: Turnabout - Comments and Questions

idiot
What area?

Re: Turnabout - Comments and Questions

"When you say under #2, “NOW one can complete the delivery via EXECUTION of the agreement?”, by delivery, are you saying to put this in an irrevocable foreign or domestic trust?  OR if the need is more immediate, to provide a copy of the BC, on the front write – Accept for honor, flip it over on the back and put:  “Pay to and for the account of the order of the United States, without recourse, By:  John Doe, authorized signature” ? "

Go back and READ and RE-READ the postings by Hallow. His buddies have shown how to EXECUTE the agreement by way of its OPERATION and it really has NOTHING to do with paperwork.

It amazes me how people think it is the damn paperwork means something when it means absolutely DICK. The paperwork is a CRUTCH, it is your FAITH that makes everything work. It is what comes out of your MOUTH because you are only as good as your last contract.

Verbal trumps hand-writing of which trumps type-written

You can have all the best paperwork in the world, done to perfection and spotless.

Then with with one word from your pie-hole, undo it all and re-contract.