Treasurer of the United States Rosa "Rosie" Gumataotao Rios Steps Down Announce July 6 2106

Treasurer of the United States Rosa "Rosie" Gumataotao Rios Steps Down Announce July 6 2106

william-michael

Re: Treasurer of the United States Rosa "Rosie" Gumataotao Rios Steps Down Announce July 6 2106

from what I have heard, someone deposited a trust naming her as fiduciary, so she stepped down to avoid the trust obligations. This is why one should just use the office itself as trustee and whomever fills the role has the duty, but do not make it incumbent upon the one in office, because then they step down and the trust is useless.