Tr. w t En. Act / Constitution / Black Market "money"

Tr. w t En. Act / Constitution / Black Market "money"

alentejo angel
Looked for an existing thread under which to post this but couldn't see an appropriate one.
No doubt nothing new for all the seasoned ones here, but here it is regardless.
I very much enjoy listening to these guys' work as they seem to be hard-core researchers also, even tho' I still have challenges relating any of it to those of us 'without' Turtle Island [the term I use in absence of knowing how to refer to that land these days!]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oenWsDW-DDY&list=PLei9mCuFkjsMG1TVA_gSCrFkl4nLp1Iuj&index=7
🌹💝

A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Tr. w t En. Act / Constitution / Black Market "money"

1970grave
Fiat Currency is a Black Market currency
when the person is in credit it is in the BLACK (dead)
when the person is in Debit (Debt) it is in the RED (live)
Life is for living and the art to being free