To those still persevering till the end

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Palomino182
Hi Howie,

I have heard you mention the importance of the Gospel of Thomas in relation to this journey.  Could you please break it down for us?  Much gratitude for your service.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
Palomino182,

That is a big question. I think maybe that question would require a separate thread of its own.

Right now I am engaged in a contract that requires my 'doing' instead of my 'thinking'.

If you give me a few months to complete my contract and re-ask this question I will give it my undivided attention and do my best to break down this most important book.

I am led to believe that all the breadcrumbs on the path leading to truly being free are in the Gospel of Thomas.

So, we should treat it as such.

Great question, I look forward to answering it. Rest assured the answer to your question will come at just the right time.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Palomino182
Hi Howie,

If I may and if the time is right, I would like to reiterate, at your request, the 2 questions asked some time ago, those being:

1) Can you please explain what you mean about the quitclaim?
2) I have heard you mention the importance of the Gospel of Thomas in relation to this journey.  Could you please break it down for us?

Much appreciated and will be patient if the time has not yet come to answer.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Palomino182,

Your timing is perfect. The doing is done, now, it is time to think.

The Quitclaim that I performed was on the interest of the Birth Certificate. This was done as a sacrifice of sorts to accomplish what is was that I wished to accomplish at the time of the year of Jubilee.

That time has passed.

We are in a new time, a time of restoration. A Quitclaim done now, as far as I can see, would serve no purpose.

So, tell me, what is it you wish to accomplish? And, from there, maybe I can give you a perspective from my experience to aid you along your way.

Now, as far as the Gospel of Thomas, this is an amazing and important Book. It is a memorial of the 'Secret Sayings' of the 'living Jesus'. This could be put another way- 'the private talks of an enlightened living man'.

All of the other Books of the Gospel are records of the Public demonstrations and speeches of the Public person- JESUS OF NAZARETH.

Matthew 13:10-17 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

But, there is one very important thing to keep in mind as we talk about the Gospel of Thomas. That is how The Holy Bible, or what I call 'The E-Manuel', is divided.

Most would believe that it is divided between an Old and a New Testament. This is not so. It is divided between the Truth and the Fiction, or put another way the Substance and the Form.

That division works like this: Genesis 1/Everything else.

Read Genesis 1 and then read Genesis 2 very carefully and you will find two creation stories. The first creation done by God. The second creation done by Lord God.

The first God creates 'man' and 'earth' (the Truth), the second god creates 'Adam' and the 'world' (the Fiction).

So, it is with this understanding that we know that the Gospel of Thomas is part of Lord God's creation, and thus, part of the fiction.

If you can grasp what I just wrote, you will have found the beginning to find the end...and your mind will be renewed and free.

Saying that, start a new thread on the Gospel of Thomas and I will do my best to break the Book down as it applies to the construct called 'the world'.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

given
And, there is a third jurisdiction, the jurisdiction of the air- where the canon balls fly. This also is not to be commingled with the other two...

The land jurisdiction as well as the air jurisdiction is where All power was given to the Lord Jesus Christ. Here: Matthew 28:17-19 (KJV)17 And when they saw him, they worshiped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost...

...And that means that we are to swim out of the water and walk on it. This is the jurisdiction of the air. Here: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (KJV) 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words...

Now, these three jurisdictions are based on Trusts that are documented as existing in this way: Certificate of Live Birth- jurisdiction of land, Birth Certificate- jurisdiction of the seas, Baptismal Certificate- jurisdiction of the air.
Great stuff on "clearing the air".  "Paul had a grammatical choice to make, and clearly he did not want to misguide his first century audience by making them think that being “with the Lord forever” actually meant going to heaven, away from the creation project.  So, in order to keep his metaphorical devices in place without giving the wrong impression, he chose to use ἀήρ to indicate that he was not talking about escaping this world; but rather being part of its redemptive [emphasis added] process" (Source: Patheos.com)
1234