To those still persevering till the end

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Palomino182
Hi Howie,

I have heard you mention the importance of the Gospel of Thomas in relation to this journey.  Could you please break it down for us?  Much gratitude for your service.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
Palomino182,

That is a big question. I think maybe that question would require a separate thread of its own.

Right now I am engaged in a contract that requires my 'doing' instead of my 'thinking'.

If you give me a few months to complete my contract and re-ask this question I will give it my undivided attention and do my best to break down this most important book.

I am led to believe that all the breadcrumbs on the path leading to truly being free are in the Gospel of Thomas.

So, we should treat it as such.

Great question, I look forward to answering it. Rest assured the answer to your question will come at just the right time.

-Howie
1234