To those still persevering till the end

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Palomino182
Hi Howie,

I have heard you mention the importance of the Gospel of Thomas in relation to this journey.  Could you please break it down for us?  Much gratitude for your service.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
Palomino182,

That is a big question. I think maybe that question would require a separate thread of its own.

Right now I am engaged in a contract that requires my 'doing' instead of my 'thinking'.

If you give me a few months to complete my contract and re-ask this question I will give it my undivided attention and do my best to break down this most important book.

I am led to believe that all the breadcrumbs on the path leading to truly being free are in the Gospel of Thomas.

So, we should treat it as such.

Great question, I look forward to answering it. Rest assured the answer to your question will come at just the right time.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Palomino182
Hi Howie,

If I may and if the time is right, I would like to reiterate, at your request, the 2 questions asked some time ago, those being:

1) Can you please explain what you mean about the quitclaim?
2) I have heard you mention the importance of the Gospel of Thomas in relation to this journey.  Could you please break it down for us?

Much appreciated and will be patient if the time has not yet come to answer.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Palomino182,

Your timing is perfect. The doing is done, now, it is time to think.

The Quitclaim that I performed was on the interest of the Birth Certificate. This was done as a sacrifice of sorts to accomplish what is was that I wished to accomplish at the time of the year of Jubilee.

That time has passed.

We are in a new time, a time of restoration. A Quitclaim done now, as far as I can see, would serve no purpose.

So, tell me, what is it you wish to accomplish? And, from there, maybe I can give you a perspective from my experience to aid you along your way.

Now, as far as the Gospel of Thomas, this is an amazing and important Book. It is a memorial of the 'Secret Sayings' of the 'living Jesus'. This could be put another way- 'the private talks of an enlightened living man'.

All of the other Books of the Gospel are records of the Public demonstrations and speeches of the Public person- JESUS OF NAZARETH.

Matthew 13:10-17 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

But, there is one very important thing to keep in mind as we talk about the Gospel of Thomas. That is how The Holy Bible, or what I call 'The E-Manuel', is divided.

Most would believe that it is divided between an Old and a New Testament. This is not so. It is divided between the Truth and the Fiction, or put another way the Substance and the Form.

That division works like this: Genesis 1/Everything else.

Read Genesis 1 and then read Genesis 2 very carefully and you will find two creation stories. The first creation done by God. The second creation done by Lord God.

The first God creates 'man' and 'earth' (the Truth), the second god creates 'Adam' and the 'world' (the Fiction).

So, it is with this understanding that we know that the Gospel of Thomas is part of Lord God's creation, and thus, part of the fiction.

If you can grasp what I just wrote, you will have found the beginning to find the end...and your mind will be renewed and free.

Saying that, start a new thread on the Gospel of Thomas and I will do my best to break the Book down as it applies to the construct called 'the world'.

-Howie
1234