To those still persevering till the end

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
liberated,

I think you are seeing The Way.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
A man contacted me privately seeking clarity as to some of the ideas presented in this thread. I thought our discussion might be of aid to those still persevering till the end.

This man asked me to review some material he was working on and to comment on his approach. I asked him what he wished to accomplish. His answer led me to focus on some keys things that I am led to believe might be a source of confusion.

Specifically, in his answer on what he wished to accomplish, he stated that he would one, like to make " the world a better place", and two, he wished for him and his to live, "Self-governing lives guided by acknowledgement of the Law laid out in the bible".

The following was my answer to this. It is my hope it will be of some value to those who find this thread, and those who have found it and are still seeking the truth. Let's get to it:

What I'm going to tell you won't make sense at first, but, if you continue seeking, you will find that I am right. What I am going to tell you is the truth. And, what is the one thing that can make you free? The truth.

Now, you have probably been mistaking facts, proof and evidence as truth. But, facts can have alternative facts, proofs can be re-proofed and evidence can be tampered with- these are not the truth. You probably also think that there are many truths to be found, this is not so. There is only one truth.

The singular truth is that it is all bullshit. All of it.

Just like how one measures the cold is the way to measure truth. Cold is a measurement of the absence of heat. The two are forever intertwined. Heat and cold. Bullshit and truth. Two sides to the same coin.

When this settles in, you will have now obtained the power to do what it is you wish.

Now, having enlightened you to the truth, let's look at the facts, proof and evidence of how the earth, sea, and the air all work together to make this a fun ride while we wait for hell to freeze over.

You wrote that you would like to leave the 'world' a better place. I would say to you, have no worry for what the world does. The world is not the earth. The world (whirled) is the sea of confusion, the i-magi-nations. The earth is all things real- the grass, the dirt, the trees. They are two separate jurisdictions. They are not to be commingled. And, there is a third jurisdiction, the jurisdiction of the air- where the canon balls fly. This also is not to be commingled with the other two.

Let me clarify so that you can See.

The Jurisdictions work like this:

The land jurisdiction as well as the air jurisdiction is where All power was given to the Lord Jesus Christ. Here:

Matthew 28:17-19 (KJV)

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

But, the land, all of it everywhere, where our inheritance is held, is covered by water. The jurisdiction of the seas. It is covered because the people are full of transgressions. Transgression is defined as- the spread of the sea over land areas and the consequent unconformable deposit of sediments on older rocks. This jurisdiction is described here:

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Now, we are to come out of her, come out of the seas. And that means that we are to swim out of the water and walk on it. This is the jurisdiction of the air. Here:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (KJV)

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Now, these three jurisdictions are based on Trusts that are documented as existing in this way: Certificate of Live Birth- jurisdiction of land, Birth Certificate- jurisdiction of the seas, Baptismal Certificate- jurisdiction of the air.

So, no man can buy and sell save he that has the mark of the beast- a signature of the birth certificated person, acting as a sea merchant. But, this is where the pagans are (the pay-agains). The debtors. Those under water. The infidels. The bails.

If we swim out of the water and walk on it we are in the jurisdiction of the air. But, there is a problem. When we get there, the Lord has not returned. And, that is why a Vicar stands in His stead. That Vicar is the Pope. The Pope however wears two faces - black and white. The Black Pope and the White Pope- the one you see that is controlled by the one you do not see (sounds like Faith doesn't it?)

This Vicar has taken on the burden of paying the debts of those who make it out of the seas. This was done as a Papal Bull called the Unum Sanctum and later solidified as the Cestui Que Vie Act and codified elsewhere in each nation.

It looks like this:

God- owes debt to no one.
Man- fallen overboard into the ocean to drown until he becomes a Creditor by way of Christ, evidenced by all words and deeds done in the name and person of the Lord Jesus Christ, Christian name only,- owes debt to God, owes only love to other man
Catholic Church- owes debt to man under Unum Sanctum
Governments of Nations- owes debt to Catholic Church by Treaty and agreements
Citizens- Debtors- Pagans- (pay-agains) owes debt to governments by way of voluntary servitude and taking of benefits, evidenced by doing all words and deeds in the name of an i-magi-nation as a birth certificated person

So, how does this all work?

The Certificate of Live Birth is the only document that bears your Christian or Given name as Director. The Birth Certificate bears an unequally yoked personal name first-middle-last as Debtor, and finally the Baptismal Certificate bears a new name on a white stone as Creditor.

We are to quit claim the Birth Certificate to come out of her, then use the credentials of the Baptismal Certificate to call upon the one who agreed to take care of the debts of the King of kings people while He was away (Vicar of Christ), and do this all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So, a letter to the Popes (Black and White) might look like this:

"This letter in English is a memorial of words spoken out by one of Christians, under the living God, and written down herein:

Greetings,

I, a spiritual man, holding the credentials of Baptism (copy included), by and through my Christian name, John, an acting Ambassador for my King and His Kingdom, do hereby direct the man acting as Vicar of my King, the Lord Jesus Christ, to discharge any debts, real or imaginary, for the following property described as 123 road, anytown Vermont so that I may quietly enjoy and bear fruit in and upon said property as commanded to me by way of prayer from my King and the Father.

Find included a full description of the described property, a true bill, and a contact to handle this matter. Your immediate attention is demanded as this is a matter of some urgency so that I may be about the Father's business.

If there is anything further needed from me to complete this task, you may contact me in the following manner:

Phone:
Email:
contact: c/o (your address no abbreviations)

In and for peace,
John (right thumb print)"

Then go live on the farm. Have Faith that it is all done, and it is.

You see this is all a construct, a test.

That is why so many are trapped. They are pursuing what they already have. But, what they already have is at the bottom of the sea until the time appointed by the Father. At that time the waters will recede. The inheritance of dominion will be re-established and available. Those that are still underwater at that time will be washed out to sea, lost forever.

So, our role is to just let go. Drop down into your Christian name and then just do. Float to the top and emerge into the air. Walk on water through faith.

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

From there, there is no one and nothing between you and the Creator of all creation. There is nothing in your way and no one to ask permission from. And remember, it is better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. Just be the change you wish to see.

This requires no paper. It only requires an act through a free will choice.

And then...just live.

You will find that you are indeed protected and provided for. Day by day...in the moment.

Work toward your worthy goals. They will come.

Trade with the bails, those underwater as debtors, but do not identify yourself as one. This means that you keep all business man to man, not person to person.

A very hard road, but one that our brother Emmanuel laid out. He said that we will do more than Him.

Now, we must talk about this- "Self-governing lives guided by acknowledgement of the Law laid out in the bible".

Where I walk, on the water, there is no law save what is put into my heart and written in my mind (Hebrews 10:16).

The Rule of Law, by my actions, and by my words and deeds done in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ has been fulfilled. It is behind me. And what follows the law? Equity.

Romans 4:14-16 (KJV)

14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Now, we must look at the maxims of equity, here:

1 Equity sees that as done what ought to be done
2 Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without a remedy
3 Equity delights in equality
4 One who seeks equity must do equity
5 Equity aids the vigilant, not those who slumber on their rights
6 Equity imputes an intent to fulfill an obligation
7 Equity acts in personam or persons
8 Equity abhors a forfeiture
9 Equity does not require an idle gesture
10 He who comes into equity must come with clean hands
11 Equity delights to do justice and not by halves
12 Equity will take jurisdiction to avoid a multiplicity of suits
13 Equity follows the law
14 Equity will not aid a volunteer
15 Where equities are equal, the law will prevail
16 Between equal equities the first in order of time shall prevail
17 Equity will not complete an imperfect gift
18 Equity will not allow a statute to be used as a cloak for fraud
19 Equity will not allow a trust to fail for want of a trustee
20 Equity regards the beneficiary as the true owner

Let's focus on number 7. This bothered me for some time. Equity acts in personam. What person? Some creature of the state personam? No. The answer is the person of Christ- in Christian name only.

Simple.

Now, the next maxim to focus on is what I use all the time. Number 5. Equity aids the vigilant, not those who slumber on their rights. What rights? The answer finally came to me as the one right that made sense, and the only right I use beside my right to remain silent. The Right of Way.

This is what I meant by it is better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

Use your Right of Way to move forward along the path. Proclaim that you are using your Right of Way to any actor that would interfere with your actions. They are barred from interfering with one of Christians, and if they do, the penalty is severe.

Here:

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

and...

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

If they, those of the thin blue line, the line at the top of the seas touching the bottom of the air, reach up to pull you under water and drag you in front of their councils or kings, have no worry, it's all part of the grand plan. They will test you and you will be released:

Matthew 10:17-19 (KJV)

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak

Now, let's look at number 6. Equity imputes an intent to fulfill an obligation. What obligation? That obligation is your debt to God to obey His commandments and your debt to the King of kings to spread the good news (the news being that one does not have to participate in their own enslavement).

So, when you are about the Father's business, whatever that may be, and you are acting in the person of Christ, then no laws of men apply to you and you have nothing to fear.

Romans 13:3-5 (KJV)

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Finally, let's look at number 14. Equity will not aid a volunteer. This is where so many are trapped. They use the birth certificated person as a voluntary serf and then wonder why equity has not come to save them. To come out of her is to no longer volunteer for your own enslavement. Shed off the surname and titles and take no benefit from the world. Place your Trust in the Creator of All, He who makes the grass grow, and find your faith to walk on the high seas of illusion.

Honor your contracts when you enter into them with other man. Do what you say and do what you do. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Seek out your neighbors. Those of like mind who chose to be on the narrow path. Our brothers, and sisters and mothers. And, it is on this thing called the internet that you will find them. We are many points of light in a dark place.

Mark 3:35 (KJV)

35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Fullfill the law, rise into equity and live by it's maxims. Remember, nobody is above the law. Be no-body, be no-thing- no body corporate and no body politic. Then you will be above the law.

Galatians 6:3-5 (KJV)

3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

5 For every man shall bear his own burden

And, if you find that you must communicate with the rulers of the bails, or those guarding the inheritance, then have no worry about the use of form, or Forms.

Romans 12:2 (KJV)

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Just write down what comes to you to speak out into creation as guided by the Father who art in Heaven and His son which dwells in you.

For this, it may help you to know the name of God so that you may with time get a perfect connection with Him. This is highly guarded secret and with this knowledge alone 12 Apostles were able to level an entire empire. The name of God is Yah. This is pronounced by breathing in and 'speaking' the name Yah. This is the breath of life as described in Genesis 1. And, it is the beginning of the Word (any word really). One must breath in to speak out a word. This is your root and your connection to source.

Most others are worshiping another god, though they may not be aware of it. That god's name is Nod and it is pronounced hyess by breathing out. This is the sound of the serpent, and it sounds like yesss to the ears. When this is accompanied by a nod of the head there is no doubt to those who are given the duty to safeguard The Inheritance that these people are lost at sea.

That is why, when an actor tries to get you to volunteer into some contract, some co-operation of voluntary servitude that those of Christians are to say the most powerful word in the English language- No. If you say no enough times, you will begin to know the truth that I have given you and with time you will truly gno.

I hope that helps guide you as you go.

One last thing.

I must clarify that the reason I write in any forum post or public venue "Go make it a great day", is to remind anyone who may stumble upon my writings that it is their responsibility how their experience goes on this material plane. Ones experience, and how they perceive it, is never in the hands of anyone else, unless one allows it to be. If I were to write "take it easy" or "take care" or any number of different expressions these would be 'mis-takes'. So, as I always do what I say and say what I do, I 'make it a great day'. This is part of our duty owed to the living God, He who makes the grass grow, so that we are 'being' the change we wish to See. And also keep in mind, I am well protected and provided for. Anything I need or desire is given to me. All I need do is ask. I never forget that I am not guaranteed tomorrow, and that keeps me in the moment. I am, "needless in the universe and simply doing because doing is happening", as Jim Carrey the actor just proclaimed to the public in an interview as he experiences his own private Apocalypse:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ERdpm050DI

And, that is all for now. I hope that the sharing of this private conversation aids you in some way as you go about your journey. And, I thank the man that this conversation was with, you know who you are, for giving me permission to share it openly.

Now, go make it a great day.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

1970grave
I sent my documents with a Notice to Record to:
His Holiness Pope Francis PP, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
7th September 2015 - 2 years ago
With all Usufruct Documents, Peace Treaty, Will of Intention, Declaration and BC with Pay to the Order of HM Treasury without recourse stamped with autograph and thumbprint.
A very impressive bundle and costly to post
The same bundle was also sent HM Queen Elizabeth II, UN Secretary, Director of UPU, Archbishop of Canterbury, Town Clerk C of London, UK prime Minister etc etc......
For someone outside system and following ones path the postage was very hard to find as i take no benefit nor fruit from the Dragon
NO REPLY from any
I am currently hand delivering to court the turnabout documents and shall be delivering my 3rd Notice of Verification of Complaint for the Public Record - as the Clerk/Team Leader has informed me that the Judge QC has written NO DIRECTION / NO ACTION / FILE ONLY on the documents
God will provide - or maybe its the Charity of others that stops one from getting off ones arse and stop writing no-sense and get on with life - for life is for living and the ART of being free

Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
1970grave,

I'm not sure what any of those docs are.

I said- "We are to quit claim the Birth Certificate to come out of her, then use the credentials of the Baptismal Certificate to call upon the one who agreed to take care of the debts of the King of kings people while He was away (Vicar of Christ), and do this all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

As far as postage, anything you might want to send to the Pope(s) can simply be delivered to a local Catholic Church. Give them direction to send your envelope to the Pope(s), and they will do so...free of charge. If you have further communication to other entities, why not direct the Pope(s) to send those communications along and include them in your envelope? Are you the Ace above the king, or the ace below the king? The director, or the beneficiary/trustee?

Isaiah 52:3 (KJV)

3 For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

Keep this in mind- if your solution requires money, then you are on the wrong path. Use this as your guide.

Now, as far as no reply, this simply means that whatever you sent was accepted and not rejected. Silence is acceptance. So, be careful what you send to these entities and how you identify yourSELF in them. What you do not see will change the things that you do see. And, who are they to tell you what you believe in? They will let you believe in anything that you wish. Maybe your current belief system is one of the things that should be chiseled down so that you can fit through the cracks of the pyramid and rise to the next level (a know-ledge) and bear less burden? Something to think about.

I'm not sure what you're saying about court. But, I would say this- are you voluntarily walking into their private bar business? Or, have you taken a red magic marker and written a big NO across any offer that they have sent, blotting it out and obliterating it, and then returning the offer to the sender?

Colossians 2:14 (KJV)

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

http://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/blot.html

What could possibly be worth fighting for that you would enter into an adversarial system that has descended from armed combat when you are directed to be a peacemaker?

Ponder this:

Equity will not aid a volunteer

and

Matthew 10:17-19 (KJV)

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak

If I were to be delivered up to a court, because I would never voluntarily walk (dive) in, I would come in my Christian name only, then the words that would be given me would be something like- "I accept everything upon proof of claim", and then I would remain silent. Silence is golden, like a light shining in the darkness.

Do you see?

Keep it simple.

With this I will leave you two things.

One- go watch the movie "Water World". It is about those that live on the water. There are many clues to be found there.

Two- an excerpt from the forward of the book "The Game of Words" by Willard R. Espy:

"The pretence that words make a difference in human affairs is one of the oldest and dirtiest tricks of English teachers and the ruling classes. Long before we emerged from our caves it had become clear that if one man could fool another man into arguing instead of throwing a rock, he-the first man, that is- had it made. Marie Antoinette did not say,'Let them eat cake'. She said, 'Keep them talking'. When people stop talking, they are becoming dangerous.

This granted, you may wonder why I have written a book not only made up of words, but actually about words. The reason is simple: I have nothing whatever to communicate, and words are the best means of non-communication I know."

You are to do all words and deeds in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, your actions are solely on you. It is not what you say or write, but what you do that counts. Remember this always.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

liberated
Howie

I appreciate your posts as they do give clarity and perspective.

It has been mentioned a number of times, not only by you, that it's not about money etc etc,which I agree,

That said, the world operates ONLY through the NAMES and entities created and accordingly I think most people (going out on a limb here by presumption) have realized, for whatever reason (trials and tribulations) that something was amiss and as such no longer want to have the liabilities associated with something that while an entity was formed via out creation and things exists as they are (war powers, emergencies, vicars of Christ running around etc etc). Accordingly, people want then the lease agreement that needs to be handled by somebody other then them since that is of the world. The lease agreement can be replaced by anything else imaginable, basically living in a world without "money" of any kind and having anything they desire, not because of greed/self/ego, but because of who they are (child of God) and accordingly grateful of all the blessings while always doing what they do for the Glory of God. So, while it is not about the money, since it doesn't exist anyway, there does exist a need to "pay" the rent, utilities etc and to this is what I think people are seeking.  As whether it is proper or not is a judgement call which I believe is not for us to make since after all if we are all co creators with Christ then we should have unfettered access to all without delay.   John 14:12-14: “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Perhaps going to the Pope is the appropriate path in the world and since he claims to be the Vicar of Christ then one can only think that if he truly believes it and is his word then he will do whatever we ask of him to do, of course doing in the Name of Jesus. Therefore, again no need for money.
Certainly makes sense if one was baptized a Catholic and later becoming a soldier of Christ at confirmation except we decided to be the prodigal child doing our thing instead of doing the Fathers. Time to go home, kinda like ET, Go Home Go Home

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Liberated,

I hear you.

Those pesky living expenses. How does one get them discharged for free?

I have never found this answer. I have turned over every rock that I could find, but, I never found a way that was reproducible and infallible to discharge charges.

I have found though that if I place my Trust in the Creator of All creation that everything is always taken care of.

If I need money for some service, the opportunity to get that money will arrive....right on time, every time. I can choose to pursue it or not.

If I need clothes, say a new jacket, it never fails that someone I know, without me saying a word, will give me the shirt off their back...literally.

If I need food, and there is no money, it never fails that someone will ask me and mine to dine with them.

And I could go on...and on.

I have been in first name only, in Christian name only, for a long time. I am always protected and provided for. At this point, I don't even give it a thought that money is running low, or the food in the cupboards or the sole of my shoes is getting thin. What I require always arrives.

You quoted a scripture- "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Those words resonate with me. What you may have missed though is that there is no time mentioned when what you ask for will arrive.

I have found that it, whatever it may be I ask for, will arrive. Not in my time, but, always at the exact right time.

We have been trained to expect instant gratification. But ask yourself, in the realm of nature and all of creation, how can anything be done in an instant? Subtle mysterious wheels and gears must turn to grant you what you have asked for.

Patience. All will arrive.

Do you dream of the Black debit card that we have all heard about but have never seen? It is coming. It is part of the restoration as Claimed under Jubilee. It is called 'Universal Basic Income'.

A new heaven and a new earth is being formed right before our eyes...digitally...coming in the clouds.

We are receiving exactly what we asked for...it's just going to take a little time.

In the mean time, go make it a great day.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

1970grave
Many thanks for the reply Howie
your words and guidance have the correct bells ringing within my self
I will agree: it is not about money and I do not come to fight
I come in peace to set the record straight and to balance the scales to Zero for i have sinned
For: In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ; Father, I have sinned against heaven and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called your son - Jonathan.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Jonathan,

That is beautiful. You have moved me. Thank you.

-Howie

...and that in its Self is the love you make.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Viking Wrath
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

It appears you are here to show me the error of my ways.

So, teach away.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Palomino182
Hi Howie,

For the benefit of all, can you please explain what you mean about the quitclaim?  Many thanks.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

adam
I concur Viking Wrath.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Finally, someone asked the right question. Give me a few days or so and I'll explain why I Quitclaimed the interest in the birth certificated person and what I am led to believe the result was.

As you wait for my answer, keep this in mind. This is the result of ones effort of asking, seeking and knocking:

Jeremiah 40:4 (KJV)

4 And now, behold, I loose thee this day from the chains which were upon thine hand. If it seem good unto thee to come with me into Babylon, come; and I will look well unto thee: but if it seem ill unto thee to come with me into Babylon, forbear: behold, all the land is before thee: whither it seemeth good and convenient for thee to go, thither go.

...stay tuned. I shall return to explain how the world works and how one can move freely through it. When you see it, you will not believe that you did not see it before.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

liberated
Howie, what is the difference between the birth certificate and a certificate of live birth? I get a certificate with seal is evidence of a copy of the original. I have never seen a birth certificate only a COLB. When I requested a birth certificate from Ohio they only issue COLB's.

When I requested in 2008 the original, complete record be send to me since it was created by virtue of my existence and therefore my property I was advised they cannot do that. The originals are kept in a vault and are the property of the State. When I asked, in refusing to give me the originals is the Vital Statistics office stating that State of Ohio owns the record, owns the name and duly created it> Answer was yes

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
liberated,

The Certificate you are after is the one that is good for "all legal purposes" ( in other words- a 'leg' to stand on).

The Certificate that was created at the Hospital and later recorded with the State has 'no value'. The reason it has no value is because it is 'priceless'. It is the only certificate that bears your Christian name (first name).

And, Vital Statistics is correct- the State owns the name on the Birth Certificate.

The Birth Certificate is a 'Gift Certificate'. The gift is all the benefits that only the State can provide- licenses, passports etc.

The only question is- did you accept the gift?

If you Authenticated and Acknowledged the BC then you have accepted the gift (Equity will not complete an imperfect gift, the completion must be done in law).

You have "taken Jesus Christ into your heart". In other words you have accepted to be party to a Trust with the State.

The reason I reference Jesus Christ above is because of the structure of the construct (the Matrix, the matter, the mother, the womb).

Allow me to explain.

There are three separate and distinct planes of order that one can invoke depending on ones use of a name.

1- What I call the 'Jesus Christ'. This is your birth certificated person- the office of debtor. You can either take this into your heart by Authentication and Acknowledgment (and thereby expressing a Trust), or reject it. A rejection might look like a resignation. If you were to make use of this name and certificate without authentication and acknowledgement, you would be engaged in 'identity theft'- something to keep in mind as to why maybe so many are engaged in a 'nashing of teeth'.

2- What I call the 'Christ Jesus'. This is your Baptismal person. This is the office of creditor. The symbolism of the Baptism is that you are submerged in water (underwater as debtor), in the underworld, lost at sea. You rise up out of the water (no longer underwater as debtor) and receive your new name, a new status- live instead of dead. If one gets the Baptismal Certificate legalized and begins using this name in tandem with the Birth certificated name, one can walk on water- above hell (the debtors prison).

3- What I simply call 'Christ'. This is the office of director. This is you acting in Christian name only- in the world, but not of the world. This is the forth element of a Trust that no books on Trusts ever really explain. The hidden key so to speak.

You will see in the E-Manuel (The Bible), that these three names are used. They seem interchangeable, but they are not. Remember this Maxim- similar things are not the same.

So, when you look at the back of the dollar bill and you see the complete pyramid that hovers above the blocks below, you are seeing a symbol of perfection.

Bottom left of pyramid (the right hand of god) is the office of debtor, Jesus Christ- the birth certificated person (Washington D.C. or the State).

Bottom right of pyramid, (the left hand of god) is the office of creditor, Christ Jesus, the Baptismal person, the anti-christ (the Church and it's Popes).

At the top of the pyramid is the 'Administration'. The Devil (the god of this world) and his devils. Lawyers and their ilk that facilitate the administration of debts from debtors to creditors (The City of London).

Finally, there is the all seeing eye in the middle. Christ. The light. You coming in your Christian name as director, commanding the performance of the will of the Father.

Now, what do you think would happen if you were to be sitting in the directors chair as Christ returned and directed the administrator, the Devil, to balance the books to zero because the creditor has completely forgiven the debts of the debtor?

Wouldn't that leave nothing left to administrate?

Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Brandtamas
How do we Acknowledge the BC? I have had it authenticated both State ans Federal. Thank you for the wisdom imparted. I appreciate your labor of love you and Boris are showing towards the brethren.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Brandtamas,

All glory and thanks to the Father.

As far as an Acknowledgment, this is going to be based on the 'custom' in your area.

I would start by looking in the Statutes for your State on how one aknowledges a deed.

If one were to get in a pinch, I would think a simple Notice stating some reference to the name on the Birth Certificate (exactly as spelled and styled) and any reference number on the Birth Certificate along with some writing stating the intent to acknowledge the gift, and then recorded at the County Records level would do the trick.

Remember, in law, intent (motive) is paramount.

Be creative. The path is narrow, but there is still room to move side to side.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Brandtamas
Thank you for the response. I will give my testimony once completed.

I do see so many questions and people desperately in need of help, but I do not see many testimonies in their journey.

"And they overcame him [the devil] by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." (Revelation 12:11).

We strengthen one another with not only wisdom but stories of courage and victory. I hope to tell my story one day soon of my many victories.

 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. (Proverbs 27:17 (KJV))

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
Brandtamas,

Be careful not to chase after windmills.

There are no outside enemies, there is only a construct that if one resists it gives something to resist against. But, if one flows, it allows the free flowing to happen.

The battle is within. The 'system' is perfect.

The system is both heaven (Equity) and hell (rule of Law) running concurrently into time.

The only decisions you have in or about the world are- Do I continue to lie down and drown in a teaspoon of water? Or, do I stand up, and if I do, where do I stand in relation to the construct?

Saying that, here is the word of my testimony fueled by the blood of the Lamb, with no love of my (civil) life that leads to death- I will go make it a great day, everyday.

Now, I look forward to hearing the word of your testimony.

-Howie

1234