To those still persevering till the end

Re: To those still persevering till the end

much2much2bear
As of Nov 17 9:14 am… Scribd Notice comes up:
“This document has been removed from Scribd.”
BOTH sides REMOVED = ScribD must have received and published both PDFs = CONTACT and PUBLICATION
PUBLISHED first… then REMOVED at some later ‘time’…
by a CORPORATION who chooses what it, SCRIBD, wants/allows to ‘make public’…
One cannot REMOVE that which never existed
therefore... the REMOVAL of a thing PUBLISHED is prima facie evidence of it having been PUBLISHING
as confirmed by the REMOVAL of the thing…
SCRIBD IS NOW YOUR PUBLIC WITNESS to having received and published and REMOVED certain documents
but SCRIBD not under contract to continue posting ANY file they choose NOT to make available
Scribd cannot interfere with one’s right to contract…
Scribd removal does NOT, can NOT INVALIDATE the literary works of one ‘Howie.’
consider if you will… if Scribd disappeared this morning…
would EACH items once published be of none effect? Of course not!
remember those OLD signs: NO SHOES NO SHIRT NO SERVICE???
just add another irrevelent glossa:   NO TRUTH [posted by Scribd]
Congrats are in order for one ‘Howie’ and his ‘TOO HOT TO HANDLE’ .pdfs
Congrats as well to Scribd for its voluntary INFORMATION regarding:
 “CONFIRMATION OF THE EXISTENCE and PUBLICATION [‘of  certain’ .pdf’s Power and Truth] BY REMOVAL”

imho… if there were flaws and mistakes contained in those pdf documents…
they would definitely still be available at Scribd…!

thankyouverymuch Howie
the pdfs of which i DID NOT SEE this morning
look like keepers to me...
much2much2enjoy... peace unto you and your family

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
You, my friend, GET IT. Now, go make it a great day!

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

much2much2bear
Every day i awaken is a great day...
and it is all my fault if it is not great...
but you already know that,
i am.... sure of that!

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Has anyone that did this had success recording it? Perhaps, this is a private matter and that is why it is not being accepted publicly?

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Yup. A few people have gotten a hold of me privately to tell me they had
theirs recorded.

I think you will find that from one area to another they work by different
customs. So, where one place had no problem another will.

That is why I said to be creative to make the record.

There would be nothing wrong with having a few friends with you to hear you
reading aloud the offer from the man and witnessing the acknowledgment by
the person, and then posting it on YouTube.

Remember, it is not the form, but the substance that counts.

I think the important part is that the people who would be moved to do
something like this are scattered all over. As they, being part of the
coming of the Son of Man, forgive the persons of the debt it works like a
light in the dark. As these beacons of light begin to shine it creates a
kind of match in a closed closet effect, it lights up a huge area around them.

And, that light is what will usher in the new beginning.

So, just do your best. Nothing more can be asked of you.

-Howie

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 3:26 PM, franc [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <
ml-node+s83190n685h36@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> Has anyone that did this had success recording it? Perhaps, this is a
> private matter and that is why it is not being accepted publicly?

> .
> NAML
> <http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: To those still persevering till the end

PaperCut
I have used this site in the past to place it into the public domain, it has a small fee, but other than that it's easy to use, provides you a hotlink to your document for further posting, and appears to be in accordance with the UCC's requirements for giving notice in the public.

http://getnotice.info/

hope this helps everyone!

Terry

Re: To those still persevering till the end

rob1
Never having recorded anything previously... I'm still a bit confused.  Since the links didn't work, I wasn't able to determine if any of the information on the 'certificate' or 'acceptance' was redacted (SS number etc.?) prior to publishing.  Any other potential nuances to this before recording? Thank you!!

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Yousawhat
I drew up an limited power of attorney, hold harmless statement, and cover sheet for recording, which may or may not aid in recording,  I've recorded other docs before using this method, so if anyone wants it, send me an email jhaines@shentel.net and I'll forward the docs to you.  Also remember the power of three.  1st time is a mistake, second time is a coincidence, third time is a pattern of criminal activity, the actual clerk should know this unwritten law

Thank you Howie for this, and thank you Boris for all of your work too, and all other who have contributed

http://youtu.be/-WcHPFUwd6U

Re: To those still persevering till the end

sojourner
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
My brother,

How are you? Long time my friend.

I'm doing fine. Lot's of interesting events have unfolded since this post was put up. It's been a fun ride.

I have been told that I am not to speak publicly about what has been shown to me, so, that is why it must appear that I have disappeared.

What I can say is that the restoration isn't happening in a great boom, but instead, it's being done piece by piece.

If you pay close attention you will find that the "analog world" is being systematically replaced by the "digital world". You may also find that debts are being forgiven point by point.

So, if I were in your shoes, I would remove mySELF from the analog world as much as possible and continue on into the digital realm. You might find that there is much less confusion as to who you are.

In the analog world there may be a presumption that you have certain duties to fulfill that could be expected from you at any point in the 24 hour day and night cycle.

In the digital world, you can simply get up from the TERMINAL and find yourself right back home.

If this helps I will point you to the last "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. What did they have to do to become free of the "curse"? They had to destroy Poseidon's Trident. That Tri-dent represents a "triple indenture". You may recognize this as: Name, address and birth date.

So: Who are you? Where are you? and What time is it?

For me, I wrote the following on a business card that I present to actors in the analog world:

The following is written in English, and may be used for identification purposes:

Christian Name: Howard

Contact:  McLaughlin Howard
              UNINCORPORATED, NY 14521
              United States

Birth Date: August 29, 1971 JD

I seal this with a right thumb print in red ink.

In my experience this has been enough to satisfy any actors that come calling for me to perform a command performance that I am not one of their troupe.

Hope this helps as we march toward the end stages of a full restoration.

Be well my friend, and make it a great day.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

What is the significance/importance of the Julian calendar?

While I comprehend each man can act accordingly by his own internal heaven, doesn't it make sense to perhaps go a little further and incorporate aspect of the general affidavit, dec. of surrender and rebuttal of presumption of death within the Notice of Forgiveness?

Is it up to the man, having an earthly experience, to grant forgiveness or is something the Pope is required to do in light of Glossa Latin-Dog?

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
liberated,

I'm just saying hi to an old friend here. It is not my intention to take over Boris' forum, so I will be brief.

I just used the Julian calendar for one simple fact: "they" like numbers.

I could have just as easily written on the birth date part- "from the foundation".

All I did with this business card is allow the actor to find me in their system, but at the same time, not allow a nexus to the state to happen to create joinder.

Be ye separate. Be in the world but not of the world. You get the idea.

If you're asking me for direction with your reply then I will say this- keep it simple.

Very often we make these things super complex. We chase words and concepts down rabbit holes that have no end.

There is an end though. There is a truth- a singular truth. Try to find that one truth and be careful to not mistake facts, proof and evidence for truth.

Facts can have alternative facts, proofs can be reproofed, and evidence can be tampered with.

It is not ten thousand secret societies hiding ten thousand truths. It's ten thousand secret societies hiding one truth.

That one truth can make you free.

And with that, I have already written too much.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Hello Howie,

Glad to hear from you. Yes, we are using Boris' forum, but this is your topic that we are discussing. I do not believe that he set this up strictly for his own use. Boris, correct me if I am wrong.

I have not detected any events unfolding on my end since this topic was initiated, but I am glad that you are seeing things. Perhaps, we can discuss in a private group call?

It seems to me that the digital world is being put in place to keep tabs on everyone, not to mention the associated wireless frequencies being unhealthy. I doubt that Creator being omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent would need such system in place.

The date on your business card appears to be Gregorian, not a Julian date. August 29, 1971 converted to the Julian date is supposed to be 2441192.5, according to http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/JulianDate.php

Also, why would we use a two letter state code, a postal code and "United States" for our location if it is unincorporated? Aren't these codes associated with fictions/corporations?

I hope you can clarify.

On 10/2/2017 7:35 AM, Howie [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/To-those-still-persevering-till-the-end-tp658p1401.html
To unsubscribe from To those still persevering till the end, click here.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
That's great to hear. For me there isn't really any study anymore. Once I found the truth then the rest just looked like so much distraction.

Also, since the Claim for Jubilee was done, and then my meeting with the Franciscans, I felt like my duty was accomplished.

So, ever since I've just been using my Right of Way and enjoying the ride.

This year I spent a lot of time hunting wild mushrooms. Have you ever tried that? If not, give it a shot. It really brings you into a place of pure wonder at natures creation. It makes a walk in the woods have purpose. It brings you back into balance somehow.

And those old wineskins? What you may not have known is that I burnt them many many years ago.

I have been saying from the beginning- if you want to be free, drop down to first name only and stop signing for anything. Then, the rest will come.

Tough road though. Not many will be chosen (make the choice).

Well brother, keep on keeping on. Persevere till the end- whatever that looks like.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
I hear ya bro.

I would say this, The Trust was already established at the foundation (your arrival in matter (mother)). Your name was also already established and known, and like a little black bird whispering, given to your custodial parent and then documented by the Hospital administration and later acknowledged by some state governing body.

That name is the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, also known as your Christian name. (Colossians 3:17)

Everything else is an addition. And, when something is added to something else the original something is reduced and transformed. For instance, you might say to me that you are eating an apple- a perfect description of that fruit. If you were to go on to describe that apple to me you might add- green or wormy or sour. The original name for the fruit has been diminished, it's wholeness has been diminished- maybe to the point of being unRECOGNIZable.

So, when you accept the addition of a surname to your Christian name you are actually co-creating and accepting an inferior Trust from the one that you arrived with.

What is my point? It really is all about Trust(s). Do you Trust in Nature's God, He who makes the grass grow? Or, do you Trust in some lesser god, maybe a god of dead paper and dead ink? If you place your Trust in Nature's God, you have to put Him to the test by giving up everything and seeing if you are to be provided for and protected from the lesser gods. If you place your Trust in some god of the sea, or the underworld, or the dead then maybe you are pursuing something that you may already have. Folly.

So, what do you do with that superior Trust that you arrived with? How do ye ask and receive?

Well, since no one comes to the Father but by me, and, ye are to do all words and deeds in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, maybe your communication to the administrators of BOTH Trusts (superior and inferior) should look like this:

"The following is written in English for it is the only language I understand:

I, a spiritual man, by and through my Christian name Howard, hereby direct the man acting as whatever administrator in the office of whatever office to do whatever I ask you to do.

In peace,
Howard"

And there it is. The hidden gem in Trust law. Almost all books on Trusts will tell you that there are three elements to a Trust: Trustor, Trustee and Beneficiary. But, there are actually four elements to a Trust- Trustor, Trustee, Beneficiary and Director.

You have heard this described as the fourth branch of government, or the fourth crown, or 'the people' or other ways.

The script is already written, the Trustor has already created the stage. You have a choice of being who you wish to be. You can be an actor- a Trustee or a Beneficiary- in the world and of the world, or, you can be a director, in the world but not of the world.

See?

It really is just that easy bro. Drop down to first name only and stop signing for anything. All inferior Trusts drop away and you immediately are recognized as having accepted the superior Trust of Dominion. From there, you are to direct the actors when you are called on to be the writing hand (at the right hand) or the voice of the Father.

I think if you were to do this you will find that your letters are never sent back. And, that is where Faith comes in to play. Something happens from there that you can not see, that then changes the things you do see.

But, there is a rub. Remember, if you place your Trust in He who makes the grass grow, then you need nothing from the administrators. All things have been provided for you. So, the only reason to write them would be for some other man that must be healed. Tricky huh?

One final thought.

The whole thing that I just wrote here is a hierarchy that all actors must follow if they are to retain their God given power, no matter the form of government.

This is represented in a deck of cards.

The ace is the highest and the lowest card in the deck based on what you wish it to be. If you wish your ace to be the highest card, the director, the King of kings you identify yourself in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you wish your ace to be the lowest card in the deck, the debtor, you add any addition or title to your Christian name and hide or diminish it.

The King is the Pope, the Queen is Elizabeth, the Jack is both Washington DC and the City of London. The ten is the governors and tutors. The nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three are lesser administrative bodies like departments, courts etc. The two, the deuces, are the accusers of the brethren day and night, the cops and troopers. The jokers are the wild cards, the natural fools, the John Does and Richard Roes.

So, you see, you always have the choice of how you identify yourself and where you are in the hierarchy. You can be the ace as either debtor or creditor. Or, you can take on a role and be a face card, or a deuce, or some form of officer or administrator. This is your choice, and always has been.

Another way to see the hierarchy is to examine the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.

At the top is the all seeing eye, over and above the pyramid below. Separate. Superior. A CREDIT to the symbol.

Then starts the pyramid. Each layer that is below the one above is carrying more weight and more pressure.

Finally, there is the bottom. This holds all the weight up. This row has the most pressure. But, it is also the foundation.

The way to the top looks impossible from the bottom. But, if you look very closely you will see cracks and crevices, ways to slip through. The layer below has the ability to ascend to the layer above and carry less weight. But, the block must chisel itself so that it can fit through the cracks. It must smash itself down to it's smallest form and only then can it slip through to the row above.

Finally, from the bottom, with enough effort, the block will find itself standing at the top. From there, all that is required is a leap of faith...and the block is free.

All I'm saying, by saying all of this brother, is that it's not what you take on, but instead it's what you're willing to shed off that makes all the difference.

Here are two of my favorite Zen sayings, I hope they serve you as well as they have served me:

"When hungry, eat your rice; when tired close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean."

"Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and grass grows by itself."

Now, go make it a great day....and be satisfied.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

liberated
Howie
How is one recognized as having accepted the superior Trust of Dominion by the words used in the example you provided communicating to the administrators of "both" trusts? No mention of such acceptance is made.

Thanks
Liberated

PS I'm comprehending that doing in the name of Jesus is different then claiming an inheritance through Christ, which the latter would not be honored herein Satans playground

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
liberated,

Are you still using the name of a decedent infant? Or, have you worked to chisel away all things from yourself that are not necessary and now do all words and deeds in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Drop away any name except the Christian name and stop signing for anything. That action demonstrates the proof, facts and evidence that you have accepted the Superior Trust. Nothing more to do. Did you think that The Solution would be complex? Or, do you see that The Solution must be simple and available to all?

By the way, the inheritance you speak of. What do you dream it to look like?

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Thanks Howie for the clarity.. The inheritance, what it looks like to me, is peaceful enjoyment of all that is without obstacles or oppression. That said, in another thread it is states, as I comprehend it, the inheritance is impossible as long as Satan is in control. QUOTE.."Until the first seal is broken, any attempt to invoke one's claim to the inheritance thru one's acceptance of Christ and reliance on the covenants will be treated as a usurpation of Satan's enjoyment of the property as promised by God. The Rule against this enjoyment reflects here on Earth that until that first seal is broken, the claims of co-heir with Christ CAN NOT be honored, because until that seal is broken, the time is NOT the time to "come out of her" for the restoration of all things as yet to occur, thus His children remain "persecuted" because to enforce those "claims" would USURP God's covenant with Satan for that would RESTRICT or POSTPONE Satan's enjoyment"

So in essence the inheritance in this world is un-achievable and the best we can do is be like Daniel, who while being in the world was not of it and thus was treated like royalty to some extent, even to the point his God was recognized by proclamation of the earthly king. He also had the protection and blessing of God.

Thus a distinction perhaps in "doing all word and deeds in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ" versus claiming or invoking one's claim to the inheritance is as simple as it gets. The act of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is protection enough; claiming an inheritance causes Satan to punish, as in who do you think you are committing a trespass on what is clearly mine (satan's)? I Satan, as God, allow you usufruct provided you do it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Why? because I, Satan cannot cause an indebtedness upon Christ as well as deny Him anything. hmmmm

1234