To those still persevering till the end

Howie
On November 20th, 2016 of the Gregorian calendar The Door of Mercy will shut, the Books will be closed and an accounting will begin. So, pay close attention to what is written here.

I will keep this as brief as possible so as not to lose your attention, and at the same time, I will try to preserve the substance of what is presented.

You, as man, as an immortal living spirit having an earthly experience, have been suffering from schizophrenia, not knowing truth from fiction, and you have also been suffering from multiple personality disorder. It is time to heal yourself, to make an atonement, and make it known to the whole of the world.

You have had three possible states of being while you were here:

Man with no person, or simply an animal.

Man who has a person or persons, enlightened and grounded with truth.

Man being a person, in the dark lost in time and space and in perpetual debt to the very man that you have forgotten that you are. The Matrix, where nearly everyone is trapped.

You must wake up from the prison of your mind, you must come home and you must remember who you are, where you are and what time it is.

The nature of your suffering is that you are a person, or so you believe, who is in debt, but you have forgotten that you are also the creditor to whom the debt is owed. You, in your illness, then must be corrected in a “House of Corrections”, or placed in a Ward (Psych Ward) as a ward of the court or a ward of the state. This is the nature of the open air penal colony that you find yourself in.

The Public actors that you blame for your current suffering are only acting as Public SERVants, in a civil time line different from your own as man, SERVICING the debt of persons for the creditor called man, awaiting mans arrival (Matthew 25:14-30).

It is time to remember. You are the creditor, and only you can stop the madness that you are in by forgiving the debts of your person(s) and thereby stopping the administration of the debt. But, as crazy as this may sound, it requires that you travel through time.

It looks like this:

(Date in the Julian calendar)

CERTIFICATE OF DEBT FORGIVENESS

Greetings,

To any and all that are presented with this Certificate, know that I, a spiritual man called (first name), who arrived on earth (your Birth date in the Julian calendar), born to the family (Last name) and given the account number (social security number without dashes) hereby forgives now and forevermore any and all debts of any and all persons identified with the name (LEGAL NAME) and/or the account (social security number with dashes) and/or the birth date (birth date on birth certificate). Please adjust your records accordingly to reflect this forgiveness and zero out any balances, and finally, restore.

By: (first name)

(right thumbprint)

Now, you, as man, must travel from mans timeline in the Julian calendar back to the future, 13 days ahead in the Gregorian civil timeline, and gift this certificate to your person.

Now that you have arrived 13 days ahead (in the same moment) to the Gregorian civil timeline and delivered the Certificate to the person, what must the person now do?

The person, who can do no thing without you ambulating it, must now, through your will, Accept and  Acknowledge this Certificate before a Notary and then publish this Certificate into the County records.

The result is this:

 “‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’

From there, it may be wise to send copies of the recorded Certificate to the major administrators:

Chief counsel for the IRS
County attorney for birth county and current county that you are in
Birth states and current states Attorney Generals
Attorney General of the US
Post Master General of the US
Chief administrative Judge of any courts you are dealing with or have dealt with
The Bishop(s) of diocese of Birth and current diocese
The Pope
The Lord Mayor of the City of London
...you get the idea.

You have now accomplished your mission. You have done your part to balance the books and zero out the debt before the great accounting commences. Have you ever wondered why some churches have a cross with a circle in the middle? It is because the Cross is the symbol for an accounting ledger, the right side is for creditors (Book of Life) and the left is for debtors (Book of the Dead). If you have canceled out the debt you are in the middle and zeroed out, as all Kings since King John have been. Remember that Christ sat at the right hand of the Father (as creditor), and he said that you will do greater works than Him. That work is to sit with the Father and not next to Him.

Now, what are the consequences of failure to complete this Jubilee?

Simple really. The persons will be foreclosed on to collect the debts owed to man. The powers that be, the administrators, call this a “Theater of War” and “Collateral Damage”.

It is my hope that this can be aVOIDed. It only takes a very few righteous, conscience, and enlightened beings. Will you be one of them?

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

This jubilee is also one were people stop also living in sin and while one may receive one's earthly estate, if one is not right with God, all of this amounts to a mere bowl of porridge ...

This is the time to get right with God. This is what is meant by repent and Satan comes to Earth, thrown from the Throne in heaven, Nov 16 for the Son of Man is conceived on Nov 17 and shall wage war for 41 weeks until the Son of Man is born. This is when everything is taken from the unrighteous and delivered unto the righteous: people are gonna be PISSED and Egos will soar out of control as Satan wages his war.

 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."  - Ephesians 6:12

"But I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members."   - Romans 7:23

Satan wages war within in our mind - planting seeds of doubt, fear, insecurities, worries, suspicions, and other anxieties.

God's Word tells us repeatedly to be strong (1 Kings 2:2, Isaiah 35:4, Haggai 2:4), to walk forward in faith, and trust God for His help. When we do this, He promises to be with us in the battle and help us overcome, no matter what situation we are facing. God is asking, "Will you believe My Word?"

One does prayer with God with the intent for him to reveal ONE'S secrets to one's self so one may bathe in the Blood of the Lamb, washing those sins forgotten, blockages to which one holds subconsciously, the deep recesses of one's psyche one fears exposure with the blood of the lamb and cleanse those from your books/scrolls and ask Abba, Father to bless those you may have harmed with the blood of the lamb so their cups runeth over and they also see the glory of our Father.

Come to our Father as a friend and remind him of his covenant with Christ so one can go back to the beginning, Adamic Covenant, so one may exercise dominion over the earth by subduing Satan (Ego death and rebirth); washing clean with the blood of the lamb any covenants, agreements, contracts, oaths, vows, and attachments to this earth allowing the devourer/accuser to use those JOTS AND TIDDLES within one's past, one's ancestry, one's bloodline to deny one access into the Kingdom.

The Angels are watching everyone who enters into thru the Doors of Christ's Church (Philadelphia) and while all may be cleansed of sin and receive ever lasting life, only the righteous will receive their heavenly estate and thus have access to the riches of all the nations; EVERY JOT AND TIDDLE must be accounted for and if one does not claim their heavenly estate FIRST and get right with God, then one will not be seen as a son of man and one of the 144,000 elect of whom shall be the Kings and rulers in the Kingdom.

One must seek the kingdom of heaven FIRST as commanded.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Thanks for this Howie. Can you elaborate on the acceptance and  acknowledgement of the certificate? Do we simply write on the certificate that we, acting in the capacity of the person, accept and acknowledge this certificate?

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
First, to Boris, that is a perfect description of the spiritual side of this practical solution that was revealed to me and that I deliver here to you and others still seeking.

Second, to Franc, I would simply go before a Notary in person and have her/him pull the language from their Notary Handbook as to Acceptance and Acknowledgement. Have a blank page ready and have the Notary write the language in and staple it to your Certificate of Debt Forgiveness. Follow her/his directions as far as signing and dating. It is their procedures and their timeline after all.

There is no time for guess work. It is simply do, or do not, and following the normal protocols should get you past any red tape that you may meet at the County Clerk/Recorder's office as far as recording your Certificate.

At least that's how I would handle it.

Godspeed.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

franc

Thanks, Howie

On 11/13/2016 2:57 PM, Howie [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/To-those-still-persevering-till-the-end-tp658p664.html
To unsubscribe from To those still persevering till the end, click here.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

oh, a couple more things: I feel like I am suffering from multiple
personality disorder more so now, that I have to act as the person to
accept and  acknowledge the certificate, then before I knew that there
was a person.

As far as the The Door of Mercy closing, according to this article
linked below, it is happening today, not on November 20th.

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/10/15/pope_francis_names_cardinals_to_close_jubilee_holy_doors_/1265379

Re: To those still persevering till the end

william-michael

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
The Official closing of the Door of Mercy is on November 20th: http://www.usccb.org/beliefs-and-teachings/how-we-teach/new-evangelization/jubilee-of-mercy/frequently-asked-questions-about-the-jubilee-of-mercy.cfm

Although, the Doors are closing around the "world" as we speak ...

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

franc
Did you do the certificate of debt forgiveness for yourself and recorded  and sent it off to the various parties? If so, have you noticed any changes in your life? Has anyone responded?

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Orionstar
Is it proper to understand that everything else that has been told from the beginning no longer must need be; ucc-1, dba, ein's and living trust...

 or is this after those things are accomplished: or in conjunction with this newly revealed idea of the (D.C.F.)...

and finally is it true that the message being communicated at this time bars all, desiring truth of this freedom(future) after such date from ever achieving it?

Many are catching(are in mid process) up, most will still be unable to redirect funds...and others may now be hearing that those that this truth is being shared with currently for the first time, at the present time will be without good fortune once this date expires.

Is this assessment accurate?

 It must be known that there is a stark difference between interpretation vs application...it is and always will be a profound service to never confuse the two...

Without controversy I ask for Help in order that I, and many others may properly understand.

We were told several weeks ago about the devising of a church(508) that would enable many to right many wrongs in the Secular/Civic arena...is this new focus what that is or is it part of it?

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
This post was updated on .
To Franc, I have gone in a much more round about way then I presented here to come up with the same result- zeroing out the balances. I have simply streamlined many years of discovery into a single move that any one so inclined can do. And, like I said, either do or do not. Ask yourself what are the risks vs what are the possible rewards. The choice is yours really, I am not here to sell you anything or convince you of anything, I am simply completing my contract to creation.

To Orionstar, I'm not really sure who you were following or what they presented. I can only tell you that the time is very short and I have presented a way for one to bring all accounts associated with them to zero. Think about it this way- if all of the debts for all of the persons were to be called in today, how would they be paid? If you have studied to show yourself approved at all you realize that you can not pay that bill with another bill called a Dollar. So, what would the currency be? It would be ones pound of flesh that is attached to his person would it not? But, a debt can always be zeroed if the creditor chooses to forgive that debt. That is the nature and the purpose of the Certificate of Debt Forgiveness. I hope that helps.

And, the language of the Certificate of Debt Forgiveness is a reflection of the Lord's Prayer. It is ancient divine law and it will remain divine law eternally. So, the Certificate could be used at any time really with this one caveat:

After the Jubilee one must remove from the Certificate the words,"...and finally, restore." That is the claim for Jubilee. A Jubilee is a restoration of lands and property to those who ask. It is over and above the forgiveness of debt and the zeroing of the acCOUNTs at the COUNTy. I simply combined the two for the sake of a lack of time. I hope that is not too confusing and answers your questions on what happens to those that miss the deadline of the Jubilee.

But, I will share something with you here and with everyone else who finds this post.

You are asking me for guidance. You are asking others for guidance. This is good, it shows that you are seeking the light.

The truth though is not in any other man or a book or any other place outside of you, because it can only be in you. That is why we must first seek the Kingdom, and the Kingdom of Heaven is within.

The question then becomes- How do I access the truth that shall make me free?

One can do this at will, at anytime. One can visit what Boris is calling the Church of Philadelphia in a flash. It just takes the right vehicle to get there.

That vehicle is in knowing the Name above all Names.

Do you think that Emmanuel received the Name above all Names as personal identification, something like Jesus Christ? Or do you think maybe He received something bigger, something more profound, something more powerful? Maybe, just maybe, what he received was a direct line to the Father, a direct line to source.

What if the Name above all Names is the true Name of God?

What if it wasn't a matter of how God's name is spelled, but how it is pronounced that makes all the difference?

This is what was given to me a long time ago and allowed me to see the things I have seen and heard the things I have heard which made it possible to help so many people along the way, and I'll share it with you now.

The Name of source is Yah, as in YAHoshua (Yah has saved) or HalleluYAH (praise be to Yah).

This Name is pronounced as a sharp YAH when breathing in. That is why it is the Name above all Names, one must breath in to be able to speak out any other Name.

You have spoken this Name many times although you did not realize it. Think of a panic situation, something like sliding off the road in your car, and as the ditch gets closer you take in a huge breath and at the same time scream YAH. The car straightens out and away you go, and you believe that you are the one who saved it, when in fact, you asked source to intervene and source did.

This is the single greatest secret on this planet, and it has been guarded by the Mystery Schools and others for thousands, maybe tens of thousands of years.

So, why don't you take a long shower and let the water drown out the bombardment of all the thoughts of all the people around you and then speak IN the Name of God while keeping in mind any question that you have.

And, when you get back from the Church of Philadelphia, share with the rest of us what you learned.

That is all I do.

Why take the answers to the questions you seek from me, a second hand source? Go straight to the source yourself and you will find the truth, and the truth is the only thing that can make you free...

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

franc

Thanks again, Howie. I think that the certificate would have more credibility if it is autographed in front of two witnesses and then accepted and acknowledged by the person in front of a notary and the notary's seal authenticated by the county. What say ye?

To Franc, I have gone in a much more round about way then I presented here to come up with the same result- zeroing out the balances. I have simply streamlines many years of discovery into a single move that any one so inclined can do. And, like I said, either do or do not. Ask yourself what are the risks vs what are the possible rewards. The choice is yours really, I am not here to sell you anything or convince you of anything, I am simply completing my contract to creation.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/To-those-still-persevering-till-the-end-tp658p672.html
To unsubscribe from To those still persevering till the end, click here.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Franc,

Any way that feels right to you will do. Just be clear on the substance of the Certificate and the rest will work itself out, in time.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
It has come to my attention that some people are meeting resistance in recording the Certificate of Debt Forgiveness because it has a Social Security number in the body of the text. Please see the revision below for those that are dealing with this:

(Date in the Julian calendar)

CERTIFICATE OF DEBT FORGIVENESS

Greetings,

To any and all that are presented with this Certificate, know that I, a spiritual man called (first name), who arrived on earth (your Birth date in the Julian calendar), born to the family (Last name) and given the account number (social security number without dashes) hereby forgives now and forevermore any and all debts of any and all persons identified or connected or amalgamated with the name (LEGAL NAME) with a birth date of (birth date on birth certificate) and a birth place in (place of birth). Please adjust your records accordingly to reflect this forgiveness and zero out any balances, and finally, restore.

By: (first name)

(right thumbprint)

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

franc
Hello Howie. The issue I am having with the recording is not the SSN, at least that is not what they pointed out as the reason. I told them that it is basically a release of lien. They said that the document is not referring any property on which a lien is being released. I pointed to the LEGAL NAME as referring to an estate and they countered with there not being a property description. Do you have any suggestions?

I heard that Lamar county Georgia, may file such documents. Do you know anything about that option? Short of that or a revision of the certificate, the only other option that I have is for a judicial review of the certificate and get a court order months from now.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Franc,

What I would do is change the title to Notice. All Counties record Notices. It's not really the form that counts, it's the substance. So:

(Date in the Julian calendar)

NOTICE OF DEBT FORGIVENESS

To any and all: know that I, a spiritual man called (first name), who arrived on earth (your Birth date in the Julian calendar), born to the family (Last name) and given the account number (social security number without dashes) hereby forgives now and forevermore any and all debts of any and all persons identified or connected or amalgamated with the name (LEGAL NAME) with a birth date of (birth date on birth certificate) and a birth place in (place of birth). Please adjust your records accordingly to reflect this forgiveness and zero out any balances, and finally, restore.

By: (first name)

(right thumbprint)

...on the reverse of the Notice or on a separate paper stapled to it, put:

State of ____________
County of ______________

The foregoing instrument was accepted and acknowledged before me this (date) by (name of person acknowledging), who is personally known to me or who has produced (type of identification) as identification.

In witness whereof, I hereunto set my hand and official seals.

This is a standard Acknowledgment for persons acting in their own right. Go before a Notary and have them place their seal on your Acknowledgment and that should cut you through the red tape. I hope that helps.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

No go Howie. I went back and the recorder himself stated that because of the content the document is not recordable. He called it sovereign citizen stuff and won"t record it no matter what changes are make to it. It looks like my only option is Lamar county or bust.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Franc,

Time to become creative. Why not just publish your Document as a PDF on Scribd?

Have you ever wondered why the government has been "spying" on every e-mail, text and phone call? Could it be because all of these things have been part of YOUR record?

When the books close all of these things and much more will be brought in to be put on the scales of your judgment. If the scales balance you are atoned. If they tip....you may not be ready for this new heaven and new earth.

So, do whatever it takes to make your intention known on the record.

Here is mine:

https://www.scribd.com/document/331356555/Notice-of-Debt-Forgiveness-Front-Side

https://www.scribd.com/document/331356611/Notice-of-Debt-Forgiveness-Reverse-Side

By the way, a PDF can be used for legal documents to qualify them to be admissible in court: http://www.legalscans.com/whypdf.html

Tomorrow, I will go to the County Clerk to get the Notaries Certificate of Authenticity and to record my Notice. If she refuses there is no harm and no foul, at least on my side. My document has been published.

Be creative Franc. Look for ways to not just step outside the box, but to rip through it.

-Howie

Re: To those still persevering till the end

franc

It looks like your documents have been removed from Scribd. When I click on either link that you provided, I get: "This document has been removed from Scribd."

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/To-those-still-persevering-till-the-end-tp658p679.html
To unsubscribe from To those still persevering till the end, click here.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Howie
Franc,

I just posted the Notice less than an hour ago. It stills shows up in my uploads, so I'll give it a bit more time to show up as published and able to be viewed.

-Howie
1234