Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

1970grave
Being in a-maze-mentally concerning knowledge, i know that in God's Law and within the Bible a man is required to settle in private with a wrongdoer and to give the wrongdoer  three opportunities to settle the matter. If after three 'opportunities' or formal notices the wrongdoer has not settled the matter and has greed in acquiescence to the claim one makes, then the man has the right to enter ones claim at court for a judge / magistrate to settle the matter publicly via an order.

This is what I know to be true
Or have i been youtubed into a rabbit hole
where is this stated in the Bible or associated works

I know that one must remain a man but must enter the court as the person, as the dead entities can only hear persons in that arena. Using the person as the 'third party beneficiary' via the written word in English and not DOG-LATIN to communicate with the dead.

Any references on this subject would be most gratefully received
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

additional reading: Elvick transcript Feb 2, 1999

Court has nothing to do with "man," but it does have everything to do with INTERESTS for Court is just where a contract is enforced and all contracts are executed in a reciprocal-trust wherein each party trades interests in property: each swaps Naked Ownership (disposal rights) then surrenders Usufruct (right to profit and the duties thereto) and the Usufructuary duty each party has to each other is to deliver the property free and clear of encumbrances (settle all claims, liens, and taxes against property) and once property is delivered to each party, then the Usufruct reverts and returns to the Estate (property traded) from which is arose (usufruct + naked owner) to extinguish the Trust (CONTRACT)

FOR EXAMPLE: if one buys a car, then the SELLER TRUST (CAR DEALERSHIP) has a Usufructuary duty to the BUYER TRUST (FIRST MIDDLE LAST) to deliver once the BUYER TRUST (Trustee) delivers the property traded to the SELLER TRUST (beneficiary) from the BUYER TRUST and the BUYER TRUST has a Usufructuary duty to the SELLER TRUST to deliver once the SELLER TRUST delivers the property traded to the BUYER TRUST from the SELLER TRUST and since Equity sees that as done what ought to be done and ALSO regards the beneficiary as the true owner, the NEGOTIATION of the INTERESTS (TITLE) has already occurred even if the property has yet to exchange hands.

If the SELLER TRUST balks and does not deliver, then the BUYER TRUST has recourse via a claim in recoupment for the damages against the SELLER TRUST as BENEFICIARY wherein the SELLER TRUST would be Usufructuary and the SELLER TRUST's Trustee (registered agent or even CEO) MAY be personally liable for one of the 3 -feasences to the SELLER TRUST until damages are recovered (equitable salvage).

If the BUYER TRUST balks and does not deliver, then the SELLER TRUST has recourse via a claim in recoupment for the damages against the BUYER TRUST as BENEFICIARY wherein the BUYER TRUST would be Usufructuary and the BUYER TRUST's Trustee (First Middle Last) MAY be personally liable for one of the 3 -feasences to the BUYER TRUST until losses are recovered (equitable salvage).

The same exact transaction occurs in any court case, therefore if one thinks this is about the self, then the court will make it about the self because vanity is a sin.

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

1970grave
as always, many thanks for the comment and support
I shall use the analogy for my purposes in a case i am preparing for a friend who has received unlawful harassment and bullying, discrimination against disability and hearing and inequality to which as you rightly state is a breach of contract.
In this particular instance i have tried to settle in private via a severance of contract with damages aand nd to retire the person on full entitlements
As the employer has not settled after 3 notices then; as stated in my original post; the only remedy is to enter a claim at court for a judge to determine settlement or not.
I see the court as no more than a settlement of insurance policies - similar to if one was in an accident, one would exchange insurance details to either repair the damage caused or to replace property which can not be repaired.
The legal side of this matter is not my forte, and i am undecided whether to bring scripture into the case as God as my witness. Especially since I have been to the court room and they have a large titled display of  the Royal Coat of arms and the motto 'Dieu et mon droit' meaning 'God and my right' (although there are variations of the translation) above the judges chair. No fringed flags as you have in America.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

mistake in the previous posting, please go back and re-read.

Naked Ownership (disposal rights (title)) is what transfers upon acceptance; the usufruct reverts once the Usufructuary duties (settle all claims, liens, and taxes) of the previous holder in due course of the property have been performed.

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

derek moran
Heya,

just wanted to point out,

you didnt actually cite where it says that in the Bible

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

1970grave
Jesus was tried 3 times by Pontius Pilate before Pilate stated “this MAN has done nothing to deserve death. So I will punish him and let him go.”
Pilate then speaks to the crowd “Then he spoke to them a third time: “What has he done wrong? I have found nothing in him worthy of death. So I will punish him and let him go.”
Jesus was then crucified. Meaning of crucified “criticize (someone) severely and unrelentingly. As in: "our fans would crucify us if we lost"
Also, the rooster crows three times ‘the denial of Christ’
Etc.....
Remember the post I made here: formal notices have NO legal standing in UK law.
This, I have found to be true. What legal obligation does one have to respond to a notice. An obligation is required to a claim however.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

Orionstar
Everything stated earlier is true, yet incomplete...

This concept backs the validity of ones testimony.

Even before the hour of the power of darkness took hold, The Lords Christ constantly reaffirmed all that He said by way of
the words He spoke, the works that He did and by way of the verity of holy writ(the scriptures) clearly identified not only Who He was, but What He is. Even by the audible voice of God(the eachness of the Father), spoke 3 times backing His Christ(matthew 4:16-17, matthew 17:5-6, & john 12:27-30), and most that heard such thought it thundered or that a angel spoke to Him.

This is done to establish the verity of ones testimony...its is more properly known by the phrase, in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall everything be established.

Second Corinthians 13:1
First John 5:7-8
Deuteronomy 19:15

So then we all must seek such a witness in the proper jurisdiction to safeguard who, where, what we are/have properly presented without contradiction or in other words, we must update our political status to reflect the truth about our sacred status(all the un-alien-ables), thru which a proper identification of the right type of civic status emanates.

Look at the bc, how many witnesses are reflected, yet we still seek extra steps for its veracity, (certification, authentication) at various levels...yet mostly failing to recognize it as a un-placed Bank Note.

This is my understanding of the witness principle...as the framework of the 3 formal notices.

Re: Three Formal Notices - As in the Bible

Reaction_s
1970grave wrote
Remember the post I made here: formal notices have NO legal standing in UK law.
This, I have found to be true. What legal obligation does one have to respond to a notice. An obligation is required to a claim however.
I have read many "tax protester" rulings. All of them have one thing in common - The Judge gave as big of a hint as possible. As an example, most Judges asked if they earned a wage. Some asked if they own things. Some asked about commerce. Some asked about a trade or business. Some employee. But there was always a test given and failed.

What I read in the post you refer - The Judge said he can not consider the contract[I think there was the term complaints used] unless it is introduced to the court via a declaration. So go make a declaration that the there is a mistake, there was never a meeting of the minds, here is the latest contract(cf. CRtm and Deed), and belief one is still in honor. Then declare the belief that negotiations were concluded with the Remedy (cf. CRtm) given. Then ask for evidence to the contrary and in support that the debt is questioned and an actual controversy exists.

EDITED: Yeah. I used the Post Message instead of preview so-many-times.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version.