Those trying to correct their status. Youtube audio

Those trying to correct their status. Youtube audio

Gavilan

Re: Those trying to correct their status. Youtube audio

Gavilan

Re: Those trying to correct their status. Youtube audio

toddnaylor
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Those trying to correct their status. Youtube audio

And for those interested in establishing and expanding the Kingdom instead, you may ignore these videos.

I am going to go thru this one more time:

If you wish to follow what "process" other people are teaching, fine. Go over there and discuss it with them. I've applied most of everyone else's "process" and nothing else worked except the Turnabout information posted here.

What is contained within these forums and on this site is not some mere research, this is tried and true, put through the fires of trial. We have actually used and applied the information taught, unlike others (ie: Winston Shrout); hell, most of it was made up on the fly, but ALL of it was inspired by God Almighty, our Faith in Jesus Christ, our observance of Natural Law, and us learning from our failures: School of Hard Knocks.

These forums stand dedicated for THIS purpose and each time you discuss what other people's "process," you are dishonoring the intent of these forums and each other; you so to your OWN detriment and to the detriment of others, AND if you think mixing in what these guys are doing with what is being shown here, then you are gong to be in for one rude ass awakening and end up confusing people, and yourself, and I will not tolerate this adulteration.

Maybe that is your intent; to confuse people for you are confused and misery loves company. I don't know and if you think I care one way or the other, you obviously do not know me. I only care about the Kingdom; establishment and expansion, everything else is 100% irrelevant and you can say how much of an asshole or prick or arrogant or angry or cocky or whatever descriptive phrase you can put in there; water off a duck's back, for I do not serve you, I serve the Lord and my course is clear and the doctrine of Sticks and Stone is ALWAYS in effect.

I do not care what "process" these guys are doing for they do so to protect their OWN Kingdom. This is the thinking that got us into this problem and to get out, the problem must be approached thru a consciousness ABOVE the consciousness that failed.

Here I have an idea, before anyone posts anybody's "process," send that anybody a copy of the Mortgage Redacted PDF and have them explain it using whatever system of logic they are peddling and maybe then we can discuss matters. This website was initially built to EXPLAIN that PDF, why should anyone do less than I?

I am willing to hear everyone out; hell maybe there is even a point in there that makes sense, but first there is that pesky PDF in need of explanation so I, and others, can actually SEE the philosophy of thought behind their information so we can have an open, intelligent discussion; would be wrong of me to engage in these discussions with unarmed opponents.

I've eaten crow before and I'll happily do it again, but until then, there is NOTHING left to discuss.

So unless there is an explanation of the Mortgage Redacted PDF provided with this information, fuck this shit and please remove it from the forums.

Re: Those trying to correct their status. Youtube audio

toddnaylor
Boris,

Sorry for that post. I removed it immediately!
I agree with you and will respect your forum.
I have struggled with these issues for over 5 years and the more I try, the more convoluted this becomes.
It's not that I am attempting to promote anyone's "Process", although, along with a lot of others out there I have done some things that were less than logical.

Again, I apologize and did not intend to make an enemy.

Fare winds and following seas

Todd