This is what we did with the Gift ...

Had to come up with a solution real quick for a guy ... he has above average legal knowledge, which helped reduce the learning curve. Anyhow, explained to him about the Cestui Que, Turnabout, CR(tm), etc .... he picked up on the philosophy real quick and then we sat down with the Gift, the "Cock Block," and the Turnabout ... What you all are getting is the end result.

We think this would be where one would address the issue of a case as the matter before the court basically operates within the realm of probate anyhow because there is only one jurisdiction: over the estate of the Dead man (Scott v McNeil) ...

Anyhow, enjoy.

Claim for Estate from Cestui Que administration

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

Rschallmo
Boris
Would this work if I did this for my mother- in-law on a credit card issue? Maybe fill in her name where it should go and then I sign as the accommodator?

 I went to court for my mother-in-law last October, I stated " for the record" that the "court take judicial notice that the plaintiff is the fictitious entity in its attorneys are practicing law without a license ". The judge then stated " this case is taken off the docket " and the attorney agreed to that.  At the time I didn't know what it meant when he said that, but I guess that was his way of getting out of it . Although, I did bring up that this is Contemp of Court , " Misprision of Felony 18 USC 4 . He should be on the hook, right?

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

Rschallmo
 I forgot  mentioned that the attorney re-opened  the case and it scheduled for February 2018

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

What does your heart tell you?

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

Brindles
could you use page 3 with the understanding of page 5 and an understanding of the four corners alone?  i am UK based and am not sure if there is a civilian due process in our courts.  i dont want to appear as some rambling fool and get sectioned or whatever by alluding to something that is not pertinent.  I have two cases this week a debtor bankruptcy and credit card case.

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

don7411
Remember:  YOU are the "Tribunal"  and the gift of God.  Not the State.

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

I am led to believe that ALL governments are Military in nature (LORD of Hosts); therefore ALL governments shall either comply with the word of God or suffer the blessings of the curses.

End of story.

This is NOT about getting out of something or settling some court case, this is about STANDING as Co-Heir and Ambassador with Christ and DEMANDING his people be delivered to "the Good Shepherd."

THIS is what people are not comprehending.

Either you are standing up and declaring your allegiances with God or you are rejecting as such; there is no middle ground here; no fences to straddle. The Accuser in that court is making the claim you are not worthy of His Kingdom.

What are you gonna do about it?

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

Brindles
In UK I would apply 3x£1 Royal Mail stamps.... 1 top right, 1 bottom right and reverse side???  Bottom right?  On the writ of notice of claim. This is for bankruptcy matter in county court wednesday 10th Jan

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

Rschallmo
 Boris

 My heart is telling me to do the mandatory judicial notice process since the court case is 2/21/18. I will put " name as charged , my mother in laws name and I will sign for accommodation purposes only.

I will put the original into the court case and send copies to the attorney. Is there anything else I should do?

I'm willing to see if this works as an accommodating party.

P.S. Does this need a court heading or just sent it the way it is?

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

liberated
Not to be insolent
I think Faith and belief is most of the ingredient more so then
"I'm willing to see if this works as an accommodating party. "

If peace is the goal and the Name charged is just that but needs somebody's energy
behind it what difference does it make who the accommodating party is? Hell you could
sign your mother in laws name along with accommodating party. Who is going to know?
Peace is peace. Are they wanting to stay at war or go to peace. I believe peace is the goal
although an attorney may not be so quick but then that is their nature and thus why they
were warned, woe unto you lawyers.

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

Rschallmo
Lib

Maybe I worded it wrong , I definitely have faith. i have gone into court for my  mother-in-law previously and have first hand knowledge of what happens . So , you are right on your assessment. I'm just going to do it.

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

liberated
From what I've concluded of the Name being charged is a creature of the state and the charge, order, presentment is the money why then can't anyone come along and sign as an accommodating party? After all are you not accommodating the acceptance and going to peace? Since the BC is never asked for, nor is it or ever used for identification purposes then your mother in law could as well be Jeckyll or Hyde. She could also endorse the charge over to you to which you would be the holder and accordingly could endorse it over payable to the United States of America without recourse, and accomplish the same thing. Makes sense to me, no different then a check

Re: This is what we did with the Gift ...

don7411
Gift=no obligation
Benefit=obligation

I the man ___________ accept all gifts and waive all benefits.

The benefits we have been unconditionally accepting are from the corporate government funded by wall street (the federal reserve).  The gift is government with duties and obligations to the people as a public trustee to protect life, liberty, and property.

We have just been confused and greedy.

We the people don't pay for gifts, but we sure have been paying for benefits.