The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

The answer for the "mortgage discharged" pdf file on the main menu page of the site has finally been revealed.

The UCC filing itself is just a notice ... in the ucc registry, it is public-private notice, but NOT part of the public record. When one files the UCC with the registry, one should probably also then file a copy of that UCC (once it is filed) within the county of residence and birth county ... now the paramount claim becomes part of the public record and stands as one's claim to all the proceeds regarding that entity.

The public-public "claim" initiated by the private-private image of god via his/her private-public interface.

It stands as one's claim upon which relief can be granted.

This appears to be why the mortgage was discharge with accord and satisfaction: principal escrow has been claimed and the trustees (administrators: usufructuary beneficiaries) now have to settle the accounts in favor of the beneficiary of the estate (naked owner: the one from whom the record was derived: the principal of the birth event: the image of god from which the event was recorded and registered)

The ILLUSION; the WORLD DREAM, is dependent upon one's participation, thus anything emanating from the PRODUCT of that ILLUSION stands as usufructuary with respect to one's participation, but the EFFECTS shall be felt by one for one reaps what one sows; PROFIT from the PRODUCT.

So, to change any aspect of the ILLUSION, one must cultivate one's own heart for the fruit; the PRODUCT, from that being is what determines how one's self, the world and its inhabitants are governed; the PROFIT from the PRODUCT.

Would you rather live in a world free from fear or one filled with love?

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

antjraf
Does filing the 'already filed UCC' with the county require a notary seal?

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

no, just put a copy into the county.

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

1970grave
Is the UCC applicable in the UK

been trying recently to find any remanences of the UCC within British legislature. Apparently there are mentions of the UCC by the House of Lords and apparently the UCC has been incorporated within the Banking Act and the Uniform Negotiable Instruments Act for us Britz

I wrote my own financial statement based on the UCC Financing statement in 2014 but did not feel comfortable with using their form

This was sent to, form top to bottom, The Vatican, UN, Archbishop, UK Govn't and departments, SoS for Wales, LOcal Gov't and recorded in Birth records
This was sent with Peace Treaty (gift of Usufruct etc), Waiver, Declaration and Will of Intention

To date only the Home office have acknowledged my 'letter' - to which i corrected the HO that i sent a notice.

At the moment - lots of deaf ears
Although The maxim of law is Qui tacet consentiret: "Silence gives consent".

So, although i believe i have traveled through the 'eye of the needle' in paperwork, i the man, seem to have no safe harbor or freedom while the system decides to let the man through
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

why are you not re-creating in the United States? come in using England as the address to get a 98-ein and then follow everything and do the same process here and create the trust. I'm sure it all operates the same.

You guys really think there are "nations"? If the US is a corp, then you can bet your sweet ass, England (UK) is ALSO a corp ... as is Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, China, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Ukraine, Russia, etc ...

The US is a public trust within the sphere of the law of nations. This means that all people from around the world should be able to participate.

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

1970grave
I agree that all (most) countries have been captured by a military nation and is acting as a corporate state on behalf to pilage the gold from these countries and return it to the 'dragon' / Vatican.

I can see the logic in what you are saying , although at present, my heart does not agree.
If anything my road would be to the Vatican not the USA

As I assume you are a film buff, this would be the essence of the Hobbit films -
In The spiritual world: They climb the mountain (spine), enter the cave (mind) to seek the Arkenstone/Heart of the mountain (pineal gland / Treasures of heaven)
In the material world: to travel to the mountain / Vatican Hill (Vatic+anus = the prophetic hill or mountain), enter the mountain (The vatican Court or maybe the Royal Dragon Court - like the Knights of malta who have 'Permanent Observer status' at the United Nations), to seek the treasures of earth

Snippet Lyrics to “Song of the Lonely Mountain” by Neil Finn from the Hobbit
All eyes on the hidden door
To the Lonely Mountain borne
We’ll ride in the gathering storm
Until we get our long-forgotten gold

All roads lead to Rome
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

All roads may lead to Rome, but first they travel thru united States of America and City of London ...

This has nothing to do with the pillage of gold. You really need to get this whole "they did this to us" and "they took our stuff" shit out of your head. It clouds the thinking process.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors (1 Peter 1:18) FOR Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money (Isaiah 52:3) AND Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins throughout your country (Jeremiah 15:13).

MONEY teaches FEAR; THE GREATEST LIE man has ever told himself: SCARCITY, and like some weird Pavlovian experiment, man struggles with all of his might to ensure his slavery is complete.

Man is like those Circus Elephants.

When young, the elephant is tethered to a pole and struggles with all of his might to free himself, but the rope is too tough to break; the post, too deep into the ground. Now when that same elephant is all grown up, he could easily rip the post from the ground and snap the rope, but his CONDITIONING has taught him that when the rope tightens, he stops trying to escape and thus remains trapped because he quit trying to live another way even though all of his "gut instinct" lets him know his current way of life is not the way it ought to be.

And, if you remember the story: Once the Dwarves entered into the mountain, the Mountain King was consumed by the luster of the gold: the Dragon: the lust. The temptation to seal himself up in the mountain and let the world be taken by the forces of darkness so long as he had his gold and only when he emerged from the battle with his own mind: the dragon within, did the Mountain King realize that gold itself is worthless if it meant the loss of his soul.

That whole portion of the Hobbit movie is akin to the temptations of Christ as he wandered the Desert. The Images of the Dragon represents Satan: the Ego being stroked. If the consciousness (Bilbo Baggins) did not take the Heart of the Mountain, the Heart of the Mountain King would have become consumed with corruption for only when the Mountain King was presented with the Heart upon condition he remain in honor with man, dwarf and elf, did he begin to struggle with the Dragon within.

Each one of us already has the Earth, we just abandoned it to embrace the dreams of man instead of allowing ourselves to follow the divine dream within for once one embraces that divine dream one shall see the material of this world is just that, the raw materials to construct the new kingdom in exercise of the divine dream which will allow man to exorcise his demons.

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

1970grave
I'd agree that the road for us 'Brits' would be to the vatican via the City of London not DC

I have already written to JOHN BARRADELL, OBE Town Clerk and Chief Executive, City Of London, Guildhall, LONDON. EC2P 2EJ - again, silence is acceptance

I have no intentions or agenda to pillage even an atom of their gold - as this would not make sense if you gift the usufruct. why would i crave and consume anything when returning to the 'garden'
I understand Price Phillips comments that ''we' are all useless eaters'
and the usufruct process seems a great way to 'walk the straight and narrow'

maybe my understanding of the '3 days' in the tomb before being resurrected will take a little longer than first anticipated - so be it - maybe i need a bit more purification and absolution

I love the greater in depth wisdom of the Hobbit you provide - thank you

DREAM FARMERS - i loved the concept and image so much i have written a song about it and is in the process of being finished - I shall post when finished - i hope you will enjoy.

I hope my lantern is in front of me and not behind me as i walk this road - for what i see within is wonder
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

everyone goes thru the united states for that is the IMF and it is not THEIR gold, it is God's gold. The People just changed that gold into money and have been enslaved by the notion they live in the State of Scarcity and the Father never provided and I hereby put out there that Money is Satanic by nature.

The people are the money changers and worship Satan through the use of money to buy and sell God's stuff as if it were their own, thus are actually attempting to enslave God by attempting to Profit from him. Again, it is the case of the Scientists vs. God ... "Get your own damn dirt"

The Declaration is the PUBLIC TRUST for the ENTIRE WORLD. It is for all people to use, but it appears people still have these notions that not everything went global. That's fine, you can continue to struggle and bang you head against walls or you can put whatever it is you think you believe to rest and understand this is NOT about what your personal beliefs are, this is about the actual operation of current status so we can undo the bullshit.

The Vatican is just the "Guardian" until the Son of Man shows up for God created Man as in Man-kind; the WHOLE of Man, and to be a Son of Man is to be REBORN in the Spirit of Christ (usufruct of peace)...

1666 Cestui Que Acts = one presumed DEAD in spirit which then renders one a heathen (usufruct of war) under the Papal Bull(shit). One is reborn in Christ to exhibit the consciousness to put an end to the bullshit.

Your personal beliefs in this matter are 100% irrelevant for all that matters is WAR and RAW and which one will man be usufruct?

BTW: the Church at Philadelphia has been established as of June 6, 2016. Now all that awaits is for recognition of a Son of Man and the Gates to the Kingdom fly open without hope of ever shutting them ... the Garden of Eden is going Global.

To the Church in Philadelphia

7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Please elaborate
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

the church is the recipient of the throne and keys of David which is the dominion of the earth once the queen of England kicks the bucket and once the doors are open, there is no shutting them and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

This is how the game is being played.

this site will provide the basics for this game and how you interface within it in order to play while not playing the game. Think of it as creative monopoly.

When you start the game of monopoly, you are given 5K$, correct? Ok, now where did that money originate?

You look at the board, where you start, you notice you get 200$ when you pass this square on the board. Ok, now where does this money originate?

Now, when you move around the board, you notice you can acquire properties. Ok, to whom do you pay to acquire those properties?

Now, when you move around the board and land on certain squares, you end up paying a tax or drawing a card that either provides $$ or requires you pay $$. To whom to you pay or from whom do you receive $$?

Wouldn't all the answers be 'the bank' ? And do the rules dictate one of the players be 'the bank'?

So, if my understanding is correct, the bank gives me 5k$ to start the game. I traverse the board and can acquire properties held by the bank using the money the bank gave me of which I can then charge a rent (profit) when other players traverse the board and trespass my property with money issued to them from the same bank from whom I acquired the property with the money that same bank gave me and for this privilege, I am rewarded with a dividend/annuity in the amount of 200$ and the right to service any taxes levied against the acquisition of property or municipality and sometime during this game, I might go to jail for some reason only to pay a bailment to the same bank that funds this whole operation or gamble a turn wherein failure means more time spent in a warehouse owned and operated by the bank of which is also a player in the game.

So, it appears the only one who 'profits' from the fruit of the activity of the players is 'the bank' and EXACTLY what does 'the bank' receive when the players are wasting their time hoarding property interests in an attempt to show economic superiority through leveraged land acquisition and development?

time spent?

Seems to me to be a futile effort since when the game is done, everything goes 'back in the box', which is funny because it appears 'the box' and 'the bank' are one in the same.

So, 'the bank' provides initial funding and then also 'holds in trust' all property. The player also operating 'the bank' would then be the trustee, in his public capacity: Private - Public relationship.

Each player: Private - Private relationship
Each playing-piece: Private - Public relationship
The Board with all player-pieces: Public - Public relationship

Since 'the bank' is principal funder and holds legal title as trustee of all properties in the game, when one purchases a property, one is merely exercising their equitable option to segregate the property within the trust for personal profit and gain as no property actually ever leaves 'the bank' for 'the bank' and 'the box' are one in the same.

However, if I were to acquire all properties but waive usufruct over to 'the bank', it appears 'the bank' would be fiduciary and the player also operating 'the bank' would be trustee to ensure the usufructuary duties of 'the bank' were fulfilled because "all interest returns to the principal" and if I were to hold onto that interest (usufruct), I would then be liable the whole game for those properties while I 'profit'.

In essence, what if I were to treat the initial public offering of 5K$ as if 'the bank' acquired legal title over my usufruct? I could leverage the 5K$ to obtain properties, but since 'the bank' purchased the usufruct at the initial outset of the game, each property would be held in trust with 'the bank' but I would retain 'naked ownership' with right to dispose and develop those property interests while the bank receive 'the fruit', which is profit and loss as a result of disposal and development.

Wouldn't I end the game with the same 5K$ but eventually have all properties acquired developed?

Now, if we all played the game this way, the only reason to play the game would be to develop the properties and then realize that is a waste of time so either we would go play another game or develop ourselves.

And isn't that really the purpose of being?

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

RdRnr68
Could it be that in monopoly or any other "game" that each one of us are "the box"?

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

RdRnr68
Agreed  that the box holds the pieces including the life energy. Where else would it be?

Re: The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed

alentejo angel
Do these help at all?

If they're not displaying properly [as they don't appear to be on the preview] let me know and I can send the files.
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan