The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Reaction_s
OK. I have three writings.

One from the FRB,
One supposedly/possibly from the FRB,
and One from the Office of Counsel: US Treasury....

Overall: We are getting help. Just maybe not what we expected.

1. "We received this letter in error"..."[it] should be sent to..."

2. from a facsimile that "looked begot", i.e. the credit card company logo was placed on-top a fax that reads, in so many words; "you are responsible" .... but notice it does not use obligated

3. and as it is laid out to be:

First Middle Last
1234 Beer Street
blank, BO 12345

Mr. Last:

"We have received evidence at this Office that you have attempted to establish a claim against the US Treasury by fraudulently submitting documents in an attempt to assert ownership over Treasury securities account(s) or other funds of the US Treasury.

Your demand has no legal validity and is not payable through any federal or state agency. Your scheme appears to be akin to a fraud commonly known as "redemption" asserting that the United States government has trust accounts linked to each citizen.

This theory is unsupported in fact or law and has been soundly rejected by the federal courts: See, e.g. BRYANT v. Washington Mutual Bank, 524 F.Supp.2d.753 (2007)[civil]; and United States v. Anderson, Sagorski, Yates,  Modderman, Sloboda, Goodwin, and Shriver, 353 F.3d 490 (2003)[criminal].

Such claims and demands against the U.S. Treasury are wholly unfounded. Be advised that presenting documents premised upon such fraud, or assisting any other individual or entity in the preparation of such demand, may subject you to civil penalties and criminal prosecutions under Title 18, United States Code. You may wish to seek competent legal counsel regarding the law and penalties applicable to these offenses.

F.M. Last
Counsel"

WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Jack Mehoff
Maybe you are not contacting the correct "trustee" over that "decedent estate" ?

I've seen that letter. So have a few buddies. That letter is 100% correct ... There is no account ... "United States government has trust accounts linked to each citizen. "

Citizen being the operative word ...

Therefore, something in the "computer" is causing that agent/angel to not do what you think he should do and treat you AS IF you were "citizen" (ie: employee in "corporate governance")

Therefore, it is you who came to him with faulty premise not he who is adverse with you.

Therefore, it appears you need to find the correct "trustee" over "the record" for making any necessary changes in order "the computer" reflect the "correct information" ...

Just like the Holo-Disk from "I, Robot" ... Everthing that follows is what you see here ... So,  what do you see here? ... Their responses are linited, so you must ask the right question, for a true "King" does not merely ask questions. A true "King" asks the RIGHT questions.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 4:53 AM Reaction_s [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/The-Thrice-Hermetica-In-this-age-tp6004.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

bill
Therefore, it appears you need to find the correct "trustee" over "the record" for making any necessary changes in order "the computer" reflect the "correct information" ...

any hints as to who the correct trustee might be.   My response from the US department of state said they were not the office in which to file such evidence of U S Nationality.  My only other guess would be the state of birth registrar.   thanks

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

given
Great question and thanks for the share on your efforts.  Great to know who doesn't handle it.  When I served most of these (and state level ones) on status correction the only response I got was from DoD, which answered "civilian matter not handled by this office".

Here's President Trump’s current Cabinet. Maybe register mail common law default these as well as your state?

-Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Andrew Wheeler
-Attorney General William Barr
-Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats
-Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Gina Haspel
-Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney
-Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
-Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.
-Secretary of Defense Mark Esper
-Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos
-Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry
-Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar
-Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
-Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt
-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
-Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao
-Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin
-Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie
-U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer
-Vice President Michael R. Pence
-Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

bill
             Thanks for that info but I remind you that we are looking for the trustee of LEGAL NAME and none of those look promising.  The only other one which is not on your list that I thought it might be is the Immigation and naturalization.  The letter I have is on the US Dept of State letterhead and the operative sentence is " This office does not accept requests to file documents related to a persons citizenship status"

        Along with the request there were 2 copies of the verified affidavit and a SASE requesting that they file stamp one copy and return in the SASE.  When I received the letter they only reurned the SASE and NOT the 2 copies of the affidavit.   So, did they actually file it and are lieing about it, or what?  or maybe they just put both copies in the paper shredder to save on postage because the reply came UPS 2 day express.

         so the paperwork is in the mail to the state of birth vital records.
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 at 11:29 AM
From: "given [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: bill <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/The-Thrice-Hermetica-In-this-age-tp6004p6009.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

bill
This is the case I was relying on when I sent it to the D of S     Now I relize that the case is 185 years old and alot changed in 1933 with the bith cetificates being issed by the birth state.

Urtetiqui v. D'Arcy, 34 U.S. 692     pg 699
 It [the passport] is a document, which, from its nature and object, is addressed to foreign powers; purporting only to be a request, that the bearer of it may pass safely and freely; and is to be considered rather in the character of a political document, by which the bearer is recognized, in foreign countries, as an American citizen; and which, by usage and the law of nations, is received as evidence of the fact. But this is a very different light, from that in which it is to be viewed in a court of justice, where the inquiry is, as to the fact of citizenship. It [ the passport] is a mere ex parte certificate; and if founded upon any evidence [affidvit] produced to the secretary of state, establishing the fact of citizenship, that evidence, if of a character admissible in a court of justice, ought to be produced upon the trial, as higher and better evidence of the fact...             [ ] my additions.
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2019 at 11:07 AM
From: "bill [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: bill <[hidden email]>

Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 at 11:29 AM
From: "given [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: bill <[hidden email]>

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/The-Thrice-Hermetica-In-this-age-tp6004p6010.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Reaction_s
Jack Mehoff wrote
Maybe you are not contacting the correct "trustee" over that "decedent
estate" ?
Possibly. Though the Bank I am contacting as the Nominated bank under the contracted Letter-of-Credit right begot through the treasury Case no. is a.k.as a "Treasury Office". So, ...will see.

Jack Mehoff wrote
I've seen that letter. So have a few buddies. That letter is 100% correct
... There is no account ... "United States government has trust accounts
linked to each citizen. "

Citizen being the operative word ...
Maybe. Perhaps the operative phrase is "asserting that the United States government has trust accounts"? Federal Reserve Financial Services, Operation Circular 7, Appendix C, Section 10.0, indicates that it holds, as fiscal agent of(???) the U.S., through the 12 Districts, the book-entry account. Why else would Operation Circular 2 indicate that every "State of" need an INTERNATIONAL agreement? There are also nuggets that indicate the FRFS operates privately in the USA and non-profitably in the US.

,but yeah, it is a factual letter. My question is, if this letter was indeed similarly delivered how did one respond to the opening offer? Did anyone respond with a counter-offer agreeing to terms such as in Accord and Satisfaction with a Hold-Harmless?

Jack Mehoff wrote
Therefore, something in the "computer" is causing that agent/angel to not
do what you think he should do and treat you AS IF you were "citizen" (ie:
employee in "corporate governance")

Therefore, it is you who came to him with faulty premise not he who is
adverse with you.
I came to correct a mistake and to stipulate the probability of a faulty premise. Remember the Law of Agency cares about responsibility in contract, not Status; That you admit to being the name may be a spiritual burden, but it isn't a lawful one. Evidence, however, is a lawful burden.

Jack Mehoff wrote
Well, I am looking further into State Revised Statues and though I don't have chapter and verse at hand, I did read under probate code that there is "commercial" and "security" that, admittedly by the statute, is preferable to Conservators or other Letters from the court.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Jack Mehoff

BC never registers nor records any living soul .... only the EVENT thus that NAME affixed upon that BC can NEVER be yours unless you wish to commit IDOLATRY and TRESPASS with the LORD which is SIN and this county was built to "liquidate sin"

NAME you use is NICKNAME not your TRUE-NAME;
your TRUE-NAME name is PRIVATE for there is only ONE who does know: your Father who art in Heaven

NICKNAMES without a DBA or side letter do not meet the STANDARDS OF CONTRACT

So, while people are attempting for CONTRACT, the simple FACT remains, NAME people are using for CONTRACT is NICKNAME, not TRUE-NAME, thus people COMMUNICATE with the intent to OBTAIN PROPERTY (ref: FL STAT 817.034) with use of FICTITIOUS NAME attempting to enforce FALSE CLAIMS when CLAIM does not meet the STANDARDS OF CONTRACT thus people lose everything held under NICKNAME because IGNORANCE directly causes LACK OF STANDING for IGNORANCE is SIN which equates with DEBT and DEBTOR has no standing so without DBA or some side letter, people CONTRACT into DEBT as SURETY via JOINDER which equates with LIVING IN SIN which equates with CURSE OF DEATH.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 6:17 PM Reaction_s [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jack Mehoff wrote
Maybe you are not contacting the correct "trustee" over that "decedent
estate" ?
Possibly. Though the Bank I am contacting as the Nominated bank under the contracted Letter-of-Credit right begot through the treasury Case no. is a.k.as a "Treasury Office". So, ...will see.

Jack Mehoff wrote
I've seen that letter. So have a few buddies. That letter is 100% correct
... There is no account ... "United States government has trust accounts
linked to each citizen. "

Citizen being the operative word ...
Maybe. Perhaps the operative phrase is "asserting that the United States government has trust accounts"? Federal Reserve Financial Services, Operation Circular 7, Section 10.0, indicates that it holds, as fiscal agent of(???) the U.S., through the 12 Districts, the book-entry account. Why else would Operation Circular 2 indicate that every "State of" need an INTERNATIONAL agreement? There is also nuggets that indicate that the FRFS operates privately in the USA and non-profitably in the US.

Jack Mehoff wrote

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/The-Thrice-Hermetica-In-this-age-tp6004p6015.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Jack Mehoff

Truth is out there

... it is found in the fiction.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/The-Thrice-Hermetica-In-this-age-tp6004p6017.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML

FUreMinder #20191002 - your moneys no good here... (3).mp4 (29M) Download Attachment

[...]

(ref: FL STAT 817.034) c. The value of a trade secret that does not have a readily ascertainable market value is any reasonable value  representing the damage to

the owner,

suffered by reason of losing an advantage over those who do not know of or use the trade secret.

MIssouri Title XXXI TRUSTS AND ESTATES OF DECEDENTS AND PERSONS UNDER DISABILITY

[How is a dead thing not under a disability? Can it act? How does the 'State of's driver/non-driver' and the 'federal SSN' commercial interface act?]

  Chapter 475
  475.062.  Procedures for petition for appointment of conservator. — 1.  When a petition for appointment of a conservator of the estate of an alleged disabled person is not made or consented to by said alleged disabled person, the procedures as to notice, appointment of counsel, hearing and adjudication of disability as prescribed by section 475.075 shall be followed.

  2.  If a petition for appointment of a conservator ...

  3.  If the court determines ....

  4.  If it appears that the respondent is a co-depositor or co-tenant, the other co-depositors and co-tenants shall, in any event, be given notice before the court acts.

EVIDENCE

  5.  If the whereabouts of a person alleged to be disappeared or detained pursuant to section 475.081 is unknown or the place or nature of his confinement or detention prevents personal service, service shall be made on him by publication in accordance with the rules of civil procedure.

EDIT: you have to watch for those who play monopoly and keep as many houses as they can. There is an available amount during the game and if you can build more first, advantage. If you can keep the advantage, game. Caveat: never play with the games inventor.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Jack Mehoff
not TRADE SECRET .... LEASE

They are LEASING out the ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE and you becomes SURETY by JOINDER because NICKNAME without DBA or side letter does not meet the standard for contract thus the court will have to look at the CERTIFICATE to determine RIGHTFUL POSSESSION which is with the STATE thus you lose everything you acquired while using that NAME because without DBA, then you ARE name by operation of NATIONAL SECURITY LAW thus committing IDOLATRY thus engaging in SIN thus RIPE FRUIT for LIQUIDATION.

You should KNOW this by now. That NAME on the BC NEVER registered any living soul .... you all only THINK it does because the administration of the NAME affects you because " NICKNAME without DBA or side letter does not meet the standard for contract" thus you have no CONTRACT, thus have NO STANDING to bitch when someone admins the NAME and removes all the property from your possession while using that NAME ...

When you use NAME, either follow the rules of NATIONAL SECURITY or BE FUCT ... this is not about what you THINK, FEEL, or BELIEVE is right and wrong .. What you THINK, FEEL, or BELIEVE about that statement is also 100% IRRELEVANT because this is about NATIONAL SECURITY because this is the KINGDOM of the LORD and His Law is the ONLY Law and STATE is the manifestation of His Kingdom here on Earth.

BTW: we have already put this to the test. Buddy came into his son's case whom was being evicted. He had property that was on the land from which he was being evicted. He did his DBA as I instructed and we filed in to the case with Notice of Appearance under De Ben Esse Appearance (fulfill obligation with court without submitting to jurisdiction) on behalf of the defendants and forgot about it.

Saturday night, I get a call. Buddy did not appear, but his son did and he had a lawyer. Somewhere during these proceedings, the judge pointed at the attorneys for both sides and told them "you all are going to give this man his property back" and then also awarded $475K judgment to his son who had been treated like shit by that same judge in the previous hearings and told them to go settle this among themselves.

So, say what you will.
Do what you will.
Listen to what you will.
Read what you will.
Act as you will.

But the FACT remains ... YOU are the PROBLEM, not THEY.

Any whom do COMMUNICATE with NAME PROPERTY with the intent to OBTAIN PROPERTY creates the INTANGIBLE RIGHT TO RECEIVE HONEST SERVICES which is the only right you possess while using the NAME PROPERTY for the INTANGIBLE RIGHT TO RECEIVE HONEST SERVICES is the GOLDEN RULE codified.

Jack Mehoff wrote

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/The-Thrice-Hermetica-In-this-age-tp6004p6019.html

security_nation.html (12K) Download Attachment
non

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

non
Sobriquet is the French equivalent for Nickname
From the 1798 Dictionnaire.pdf is this page
for the definition  Sobriquet.pdf

What does that say ?  not good, mes amis, pas bon, it is a terrible thing

For an easier read, see what Noah Webster put down in 1828

We are definitely the proximate cause of our own injury ...

NICK'NAME, n. [In Fr. nique is a terra of contempt. In G. necken is to banter.
In Ch. Iin signifies to surname, to call by a name of reproach.]
A name given in contempt, derision or reproach ; an opprobrious appellation.  Bacon.

OPPRO'BRIOUS, a. [See Opprobrium.]
1. Reproachful and contemptuous ; scurrilous; as opprobrious language; opprobrious
words or terms.
2. Blasted with infamy ; despised ; rendered hateful ; as an opprobrious name.
Milton. Daniel.

OPPROBRIUM, n. [L. ob and probrum,\disgrace.]|
Reproach mingled with contempt or disdain.

CONTEMPT', n. [L. contemptus. See Contemn
"
1. The act of despising ; the act of viewing or considering and treating as mean, vile and worthless ; disdain ; hatred of what is mean or deemed vile. This word is one of the strongest expressions of a mean opinion which the language affords.  Nothing, says Longinus, can be great, the contempt of which is great. Addison.
2. The state of being despised; whence in a scriptural sense, shame, disgrace.
Some shall awake to everlasting contempt.  Dan. xii.
3. In law, disobedience of the rules and orders of a court, which is a punishable offense.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

In reference with the LEASE of the REVENUE STREAM (ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE or CITIZEN = SURETY)

https://youtu.be/4bMaT6wLc18 Part 1

https://youtu.be/czMnRwjKWX4 Part 2

Once the REVENUE STREAM is LEASED, the LESSEE becomes USUFRUCTUARY unto the LESSOR ... We are the SOURCE, thus when the United States LEASED the REVENUE STREAM resulting from the BIRTH REGISTRATION, United States became USUFRUCTUARY unto the ACT FROM GOD from the EVENT so registered.

Here is what I see: BC + DBA + CCD Form = CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION issued by BIRTH STATE wherein ISSUER subrogates all DEBT OBLIGATIONS incurred while using that LEGAL ENTITY due to the LEASING of the ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE thus there exists corresponding ACCOUNT PAYABLE for CERTIFICATE NAME to ACCOUNT FOR our use of any ACCOUNT ESTABLISHED in discharge for USUFRUCTUARY DUTIES for we are the ACT FROM GOD behind the EVENT and EXEMPT from SURETY so long as we don't commit JOINER via IDOLATRY

CDD_Rev6.pdf: To help the government fight financial crime, Federal regulation requires certain financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information about the beneficial owners of legal entity customers. Legal entities can be abused to disguise involvement in terrorist financing, money laundering, tax evasion, corruption, fraud, and other financial crimes. Requiring the disclosure of key individuals who own or control a legal entity (i.e., the beneficial owners) helps law enforcement investigate and prosecute these crimes.

What Is a Beneficial Owner?
A beneficial owner is a person who enjoys the benefits of ownership even though the title to some form of property is in another name. It also means any individual or group of individuals who, either directly or indirectly, has the power to vote or influence the transaction decisions regarding a specific security, such as shares in a company.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

I find it extremely funny that Florida Statute 817.034(3) definitions for COMMUNICATE [with intent to] OBTAIN PROPERTY = COP

CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION also = COP

An instrument evidencing a pro rata share in a specific pledged revenue stream, usually lease payments by the issuer that are typically subject to annual appropriation. The certificate generally entitles the holder to receive a share, or participation, in the payments from a particular project. The payments are passed through the lessor to the certificate holders. The lessor typically assigns the lease and the payments to a trustee, which then distributes the payments to the certificate holders.

PRO RATA = proportional

Citizen = Stockholder  BC = Pro Rata Share

EACH BC is a PRO RATA share in the SPECIFIC PLEDGED REVENUE STREAM or ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE or CITIZEN and when that BC is filed with the COUNTY, you instantly becomes SOLE SHAREHOLDER for the INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION so ORGANIZED thus BENEFICIAL OWNER with this exercise of POWER OF APPOINTMENT over the INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION so ORGANIZED and entitled to the PROTECTIONS and IMMUNITIES created with that CERTIFICATE as a MATTER OF RECORD and FACT unless there be FACT for an ALTERNATIVE AGREEMENT wherein PEWEE COAL no longer applies.

TO RECAP: What Is a Beneficial Owner?
A beneficial owner is a person who enjoys the benefits of ownership even though the title to some form of property is in another name. It also means any individual or group of individuals who, either directly or indirectly, has the power to vote or influence the transaction decisions regarding a specific security, such as shares in a company.

FURTHERMORE, there exists no more agency nor power of attorney that can be exercised through any ADMINISTRATION and this terminates any presumption for AGENT and AGENCY that may have existed and all outstanding bonds and securities (DEBT OBLIGATIONS issued from EMPLOYEE SECURITIES COMPANY (BC + SSN)) must be entirely rescinded, revoked, annulled, canceled and extinguished because CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION evidences FACT the ISSUING PARTY did SUBROGATE all RIGHT, TITLES, and DEFENSES for ANY DEBT OBLIGATION for ANY ACCOUNT ESTABLISHED

Thus whenever someone comes to you with OFFER TO SERVICE DEBT OBLIGATION, you simple respond with (DBA + BC + CDD) directing them to the UNDERWRITER for those DEBT OBLIGATIONS by way of CONTRACT UNDER SEAL [OF STATE] and if the matter persists, now that DEBT COLLECTOR is DEPRIVING the ISSUING STATE of its PROPERTY with SCHEME TO DEFRAUD BENEFICIAL OWNER and ISSUING STATE the INTANGIBLE RIGHT TO RECEIVE HONEST SERVICES when DEBT COLLECTOR did COMMUNICATE with intent to OBTAIN PROPERTY with BRIBERY AND KICKBACK SCHEME.

Without FACTS (1. Certificate of Participation and other required/necessary paperwork 2. Name of Claimant and contact information (REAL PARTY IN INTEREST), 3. CONTRACT relied upon wherein BENEFICIAL OWNER agreed to be SURETY and 4. Thing demanded in tender of payment of debt), any COURT FEES paid so the matter may be ADMINISTRATED becomes BRIBE ..... KICKBACK would constitute ATTORNEY FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, FORFEITURES and COURT COSTS generated with the ACTION when there exists NO FACTS that BENEFICIAL OWNER has any RIGHT, DUTY nor CLAIM for SERVICING any DEBT OBLIGATION for any ACCOUNT ESTABLISHED for the CERTIFICATE NAME thus the ACTION does IMPEDE obligation of CONTRACT and IMPAIR COMMERCE therefore, DEBT COLLECTOR and COURT do TRESPASS and DEPRIVE another of INTANGIBLE RIGHT TO RECEIVE HONEST SERVICES.

the State-Federal Contract

pewee_coal_vs_united_states.pdf

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

the more I look and examine, the more I am led to believe BC NAME = UNITED STATES MUNICIPAL CORPORATION

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Reaction_s
This post was updated on .
iamsomedude wrote
the more I look and examine, the more I am led to believe BC NAME = UNITED STATES MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
The BC, empirically, must be two things. A place holder for an Estate and a Security. I have evidence of both designations. [ I would email them for your inspection, but I would pray this testimonial is sufficient for now.]

The Agency is the Beneficial Owner for your use in commercial affairs  ["Income, Profit, and Gain"] in State territory as DL and in Federal territory as SSN.

The BC - NAME is the Beneficiary. The County/Borough/Parish is the one issuing the U.S. Muni. Corp Bond. That promise was given a book-entry value and we received a peppercorn for consideration as BC.

We are double bound: [Edited]
1. As Beneficiary of an Estate with  Property Interest.
2. As operator of an Agency with  limited Authority.

A cestui que trust treats both the Beneficiary and Trustee/Agent as the same person.
Perhaps we need the "Ceremonial" Deed and novation for "unlimited" Authority. Two new contracts.

iamsomedude wrote
BTW: we have already put this to the test. Buddy came into his son's case whom was being evicted. He had property that was on the land from which he was being evicted. He did his DBA...
This is a good win.

I have heard similar with Fictitious Entity. In Mo, it is an immediate charge/judgement if one appears in court without.

iamsomedude wrote
CDD_Rev6.pdf: To help the government fight financial crime...
Interesting:
"Beneficial owners are:
(1) Each individual, if any, who owns, directly or indirectly, 25 percent or more of the equity interests of
the legal entity customer (e.g., each natural person that owns 25 percent or more of the shares of a
corporation; and
(2)An individual with significant responsibility for managing the legal entity customer (e.g., a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Member, General Partner,
President, Vice President, or Treasurer).

and

"All persons opening an account on behalf of a legal entity must provide the following information:
1. Last Name and title of Natural Person Opening Account:"  e.g.? Executor Last, Agent Last, Last as Authorized Representative, e.t.c.

There are no title's in agency and status(Natural Person) is irrelevant, agency is a contractual relation between two positions - Agent and Principal. However, Estate/Trusts do have titles.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Gavilan
I am surprised no one has followed up on the this post regarding the name?

In the video where does the dispute take place? Louisiana?

Under the civil code, the name of the parties is essential and governed my the code regarding the formation of contracts. But under the common law you are free to name yourself as you wish, as long as you don't plan to defraud.

http://mculta.daisydoor.net/

I doubt that under Equity one brother would lose everything as it is portrayed in the video. But under the civil code I have no doubt of it.

Agreed. And thank you for the exposé on the certificate and the link to Chancellor Solicitor Free Inhabitant

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Jack Mehoff
While I appreciate this "The Cure emo-outlook" you have displayed., this how the FACTS are presenting themselves with me:

If all of this is commercial and the BC does not register any living people but is still called "CHILD" and UNITED STATES is MUNICIPAL CORPORATION then the FACT is that BC establishes MUNICIPAL CORPORATION ...

CITIZEN CORPORATION of a MUNICIPAL CORPORATION which can ONLY be MUNICIPAL CORPORATION otherwise EMPLOYEE. which would be "human and child trafficking through involuntary servitude" ...

CHILD CORPORATION of the PARENT CORPORATION ...

An ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE which is any CITIZEN relationship with GOVERNMENT

And Since CHILD is CITIZEN, the REVENUE STREAM from this ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE has been PLEDGED to SECURE FINANCING, you know MORTGAGED FOR THE NATIONAL DEBT, which EQUATES to MOBETIZATION for PLEDGE of "life, FORTUNE and scared honor" from the LAST LINE of DECLARATION by UNITED STATES as "TRUST ASSET SERVICE PROVIDER"

The BC would then further evidence CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION wherein UNITED STATES is USUFRUCTUARTY thus SUBROGATES all RIGHTS, TITLES and DEFENSES for any DEBT OBLIGATION for any ACCOUNT ESTABLISHED in NAME of MUNICIPAL CORPORATION so REGISTERED and Sec of State for STATE OF BIRTH would be REGISTERED AGENT for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

but we got in the way and dishonored the DECLARATION PLEDGE ....

And the evidence in support of this FACT is growing.

Re: The Thrice Hermetica: In this age

Reaction_s
This post was updated on .
Jack Mehoff wrote
While I appreciate this "The Cure emo-outlook" you have displayed., this
how the FACTS are presenting themselves with me:

but we got in the way and dishonored the DECLARATION PLEDGE ....

And the evidence in support of this FACT is growing.
We'd have to come to terms in "The Cure emo-outlook" for agreement to such language. Perhaps "Metallica head-banger-outlook". However, Fire Women is a great song.

We can agree on the dishonor though.

Jack Mehoff wrote
the FACT is that BC establishes MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
Perhaps it is the municipality that establishes the BC; Property rights were only confused and confounded by a municipalities laws that a natural person was such property.

"I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free.

I do not expect the Union to be dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will cease to be divided.

It will become all one thing or all the other.

Either the opponents of slavery, will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become alike lawful in all the States, old as well as new -- North as well as South."

The war between the States was always the US v USA; Even if the northern were on the side of the US and the South - USA.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.
12