The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

It appears that people still do not comprehend the SIMPLISTIC nature of the CR™ process, so here is some of the WORKINGS of it behind the scenes. Remember, this is the PHILOSOPHY behind the CR™ “process” and not to be confused with actual “process” … “process” is handled within the operation of the CR™ as Trust Protector (ie: Foreign Beneficiary to protect the Public Trust), and this post is by no means exhaustive; just overview.

27 CFR 72.11 DEFINITIONS: Commercial crimes. Any of the following types of crimes (Federal or State): Offenses against the revenue laws; burglary; counterfeiting; forgery; kidnapping; larceny; robbery; illegal sale or possession of deadly weapons; prostitution (including soliciting, procuring, pandering, white slaving, keeping house of ill fame, and like offenses); extortion; swindling and confidence games; and attempting to commit, conspiring to commit, or compounding any of the foregoing crimes. Addiction to narcotic drugs and use of marihuana will be treated as if such were commercial crime.

27 CFR 19.170-19.172 Relief from Surety: one signs ACCEPTANCE by way of accommodation, thus becomes DE-FACTO surety and has an equitable right of subrogation that must be removed

Initial Acceptances are PAY TO THE ORDER of  FIRST MIDDLE LAST for one must take possession FIRST before one may transfer (maxim of law: right must accrue to one first) and the ensure the transfer is complete with zero encumbrances, one executes the CR™ to show there is no further outstanding debt and that all parties are in compliance with 12 USC § 95 (2) (40 Stat 411) then one Accepts for Value the finished CR™ “process,” makes it payable to the US Treasury; to and for the account of the United States, underwriting the issuance of the 12 USC § 343 Bill of Exchange to facilitate the transfer: credits FIRST MIDDLE LAST for the acquittance and discharge from further obligation while at the same time, transferring the DEBT OBLIGATION to the United States (ie: enforcement of the Peace).

Now when there is no proof of claim with warrant going back to the Treasury, then the matter before the court (or being collected) is a “counterfeit security” in that the one bringing the claim is attempting to “fabricate a claim where none existed” (barratry) in an attempt to “falsify a bounty contract” (counterfeiting) and according to the Hamdan Brief: … in United States v. Arjona, 120 U.S. 479 (1887) … reasoning that “if the thing made punishable is one which the United States are required by their international obligations to use due diligence to prevent, it is an offense against the law of nations.” … This Court has also recognized that the Define and Punish Clause “authorizes Congress to derive from the often broadly phrased principles of international law a more precise code . . . necessary to bring the United States into compliance with rules governing the international community.” Finzer, 798 F.2d at 1455 … In a series of tribunal decisions, treaties, and other authoritative pronouncements, the international community has made it plain that directly facilitating acts of terrorism and other war crimes cannot be tolerated.

This “Bounty Counterfeiting” results DIRECTLY into an act of Kidnapping and then conscripts the one so kidnapped into a military operation against one’s host nation for now one is FORCED to utilize PRIVATE Bank Notes which result in a DEBT BURDEN upon the inhabitants of the country so occupied (ie: falsified Bounty contract PAID = False Flag Operation of which stands FORBIDDEN by Papal Decree (ie: their God)); direct opposition to the restoration of public order and safety; against the PRINCIPLES upon which this nation was founded (ie: read Letter from Jefferson to Madison AGAIN), for even though Martial Law may remain in effect until peace can be FULLY restored, rape, pillage, and plunder are FORMALLY prohibited.

NOTE: The absence of the proof of claim along with the Treasury warrant (ie: facts and laws relied upon) renders the debt collection attempt into FORCED COMMERCIAL INTERCOURSE (ie: forced prostitution) or RAPE and the DEMAND for payment is nothing more than "procurement, pandering and solicitation" (ie: pillage and plunder) at that point, transforming the entire debt collection attempt into a Commercial Crime (ie: Conduct Unbecoming).

This is all done in violation of Book 3, Article 15 of the Law of Nations AND is also done in violation of the Nuremberg Principles AND in violation of Articles 44 and 45 of the Hague Convention AND in violation of Treaty of Ghent; along with numerous others Treaty and International Law violations, resulting in a ACT against PEACE; DISHONOR against the Martial Law and the Law of War, rendering the REFUSAL of the CR™ process a WAR CRIME that the United States is now REQUIRED by international obligations to prohibit; the one(s) acting as a such are now War Rebels.

The Notice of Relief from Surety along with the Assignment of the CR™ “process” via the Acceptance and Delivery of such with the Bill of Exchange COMPLETES delivery and TRANSFERS that duty to the United States for enforcement of its OBLIGATIONS as the CR™ “process” renders the Completed CR™ Contract into a DEBT OBLIGATION of the United States under Title 18 USC § 8 for enforcement of the peace, securing one’s person under Constitutional Duty.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

Yousawhat
Hi Boris,

I have been working on the CR(tm) process for a foreclosure case that went to summary judgment back in August.  I was on step 2 of CR(tm) (step 3 goes tomorrow), and went ahead and mailed in the turnabout docs last week, along with the 2 completed steps of the CR(tm) process as annex B, via registered mail by a notary presentment.  Today the writ of possession was served, and I'm a bit baffled  that the turnabout did not seem to phase them. Should I get a certified copy of what's been presented to the court as of now and forward to the postal inspector, or should I wait until the third step of the CR(tm) process is complete?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

With respect to court cases:

In Florida, the supreme court both admits and disciplines attorneys and has EXCLUSIVE jurisdiction over such. Therefore, I am beginning to ponder submitting the Verification of Complaint and such to the supreme court under CR(tm) and ask where the attorney has authority and legislative jurisdiction and/or if the court is one of competent jurisdiction to even entertain the matter else issue an order to the attorney to cease and desist or something like that.

The jurisdictional issue is in regards to PEACE: How does anyone have jurisdiction to administrate peace?

And since all juridical officers are conservators of the peace: would allowing this attorney to continue without authority and/or legislative jurisdiction constitute a breach of peace?

The attorney is collecting on a "debt obligation," so if the court claims jurisdiction, then exactly what THING is being demanded for payment for "dollar" is just "gallon"; a unit of measurement? Part of the problem people are having is the courts really have no jurisdiction over the attorneys. The other part is that the courts and even the "policy enforcers" may not even have jurisdiction to bring or even hear matters.

This is where one's imagination takes over for the CR(tm) can be used against any Court order and judgement because everything is just an offer and once challenged jurisdiction must be proven and if it not be proven then there is none; it can't be granted nor taken. It must be as such.

And exactly which court has jurisdiction to impair obligations of a contract without due process in a competent jurisdiction? Who is the attorney to enter a claim using FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES to pay "fees" to challenge a contract underwritten with substance? And who exactly has jurisdiction to limit access to the court by attempting to sell justice?

This the natural path the CR(tm) takes when you start comprehending the nature of the failure to answer for without proof of claim, where is the breach of peace warranting the actions of this court and is the judge prepared to accept full personal liability in the event he act outside the scope and authority of his jurisdiction?

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

franc
I am surprised to read that the courts have no jurisdiction over the attorneys. My comprehension is that attorneys are officers of the court. How can they be officers of the court when court has no jurisdiction over them? With that said, attorneys and courts (including judges and other personnel) are all private enterprises licensed to do business, correct? So, who licenses them? Perhaps the licensor is the one to contact to demand discipline of attorneys/court personnel?

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

liberated
Attorneys do not have licenses to practice law. That term was changed years ago when people, including myself, files motions of sham because attorneys used to provide affidavits in cases that stated they were "licensed in the State of Florida" and when I requested from the County, the Bar, Secretary of State and the Supreme Court of Florida to produce such license they all came back no such license exists. Accordingly, a sham upon the court...which caused dismissal with prejudice. Subsequently, they use the term authorized to practice law or similar language.  When they go after somebody that appears to be practicing law or giving legal advice they don't prosecute on the basis of "no license to practice law" but rather charged with the "unauthorized practice of law". While it appears to be a name game or play on words attorneys do not have licenses. That said the Supreme Court has oversight and authority over attorneys. As pointed out since the Supreme Court of the State has such authority over them it appears to be a waste of time to go anywhere else but the Supreme Court.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

franc
If the Supreme Court of a state has oversight and authority over attorneys, how does it authorize them? What documentary evidence does the attorney need to have to prove that s/he is authorized to practice on that state?

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

would this be a question for the state supreme court as, at least in Florida, they are the ones that authorize them to practice law by authority of the Florida Constitution?

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

the supreme court is not used to compel the attorney, it is used to reprimand and punish them.

Supreme Court is contacted to force a public official (re: attorney by way of oath) to either show proof of claim as per the CR(tm) or act in accordance with their public office and correct a mistake because that is the PUBLIC DEBT OBLIGATION for the exercise of the use of the PUBLIC ESTATE because one the surrender occurs via the CR(tm), the instrument takes effect according to its purport and tenor, which means the instrument tender to the curt via the Verification of Complaint is for negotiation with the court as conservator of the peace for the peace and the public official is now usufructuary;

The "public official" subrogates the claims and defenses of the State by way of bond of surety and oath of office with the State in order the State be able to "bring claim" to the "conservators of the peace" in the NAME of the STATE (ie: AS IF they we "STATE OF") because "the occupier is regarded as administrator and usufruct over the public estates" and the first duty is the "restoration of public order and safety"

If one is going to act AS IF one is cloaked with the authority of the State; then one is BOUND with the burdens of such as administrator and usufructuary by oath of office and bond of surety for public office and if those items are missing, then that "public official" has full personal liability for such.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

I looked through the California constitution and found this:
ARTICLE VI JUDICIAL SEC. 9.  The State Bar of California is a public corporation. Every person admitted and licensed to practice law in this State is and shall be a member of the State Bar except while holding office as a judge of a court of record.

So, it appears that on California the state bar admits persons to practice law by way of license. So, a California attorney would have to produce his license (and oath? and bond?) as proof of authorization AND it is the state bar that is to be used to discipline a California attorney.

It turns out it is the same at Florida. You may find this link useful regarding state bar of Florida being charged for attorney discipline: https://www.floridabar.org/public/acap/

People at other states may find this link helpful regarding attorney discipline by state: http://hirealawyer.findlaw.com/choosing-the-right-lawyer/researching-attorney-discipline.html

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

but when you go to the State Constitution (at least in Florida), you see that is the supreme court that disciplines them.

The Bar is just a "hotel registry book" and these guys all have to "sign in"

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

Rschallmo
Previously in debt collection court cases, I would state in open court that " The Plaintiff is a fictitious entity and its attorneys are practicing law without a license. That's  contemp of court". I would also mention 18 USC 4 Misprision of felony. Worked every time.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

There you go. They can not fight the truth.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

Rschallmo
Boris

I get the whole CR(tm) process,  but I don't fully comprehend a couple of things on the letter.  Could you please clarify for me?
1. $1.00  International stamp on the top right corner , does that to bring it into international court?

2. In camera. Civilian due process required. What does this mean and do ?

3. Cancelled butterfly stamps. What does that do?

4. .03 stamps on front and back. What does that do? And why ssn #
 In green?

Still learning.

Bob

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

Question: did you actually READ the Turnabout information and the CR(tm) instructional material cause I thought these questions were answered within those??

Anyhow:

1. The one dollar stamp acts to BOND the instrument for negotiation within the domain of the competent jurisdiction ... ie: within pure equity.

2. In camera = in the judges chambers or in the Treasury

Civilian Due Process means that one is NOT an enemy combatant. The surrender one does is as a "civilian," thus a "protected person" under the rules of martial law and the courts and now those same have certain specific DUTIES and OBLIGATIONS they can not deny for the courts are just "peacekeeping operations". Read FM 27-10 and FM 27-5 for more information on this.

3. Butterfly Stamps = pay the postage for the certificate of mailing. Each stamp is ~ 70 cents and the FEE for the Certificate of Mailing is ~ 1.40. You do the math.

4. the canceled 3-cent renders the instrument into a NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT pursuant to "Negotiable Instrument Banking Law" and pays the "Stamp Tax" imposed by the IRS in 1863, or whatever, to offset 26 USC 6201(a).

The SSN itself is used to "account for" the negotiation (ie: identify the recipient (ie: underwriter) of the "proceeds" from the negotiation, such as "acquittance and discharge from further obligation").

As for the SSN in green, I am not really sure why green, but that is what we do. Now, I'm sure there is some valid reason, but I forget and upon a light search, it appears to have Military Connotations associated with High Rank, therefore, since we are coming in as the "rightful civil authority" might just be the reason, but I'll keep my eye out for the specific answer.

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

Rschallmo
Boris

I've been going thru all the discussion forums and researching everything you put out thru your site. Sometimes I may overlook or just not see it in plain site. I appreciate your wisdom and patience. You are truely one of a kind , I can only wish that I had a fraction of a percent  of your intelligence.

Thank you for the clarification , I get it now. It comes easy for you, not for me lol

God bless you brother

Re: The Simplistic Nature of CR(tm)

you do; It is ALL spirit driven; I am just conduit.

Tune into the frequency; Just have to listen to the "inner alien": that whisper of intuition the world ignores in favor of all those other voices screaming for our attention