The Shetar & The Writ of eligit Reveals it all...Boris is proven Correct yet again!

The Shetar & The Writ of eligit Reveals it all...Boris is proven Correct yet again!

Orionstar
Hello, everyone...

I first heard of Boris back in Feb 2014 when Boris was a guest on the Alfred Adask show...To this very day i go back and listen & it is amazing how on target he was & has remained.

 That was back when there were only a few articles on the site. My, My how its grown.

 Its a matter of connecting the dots to form the picture of Truth laid out for all. Boris is one of the best if not thee best at doing this when it comes to the secular/Civics aspect!

Six months ago I heard a man by the name of Ralph Winterrowd on the Power hour show with Joyce R...
He made mention of the Administrative State and endeavored to reverse engineer the system to find out where it all began...I was waiting to see if He ever got to the answer of it all...

What I began to realize is that He was on the exact opposite side of where we currently are....I Kept asking, does he know, does he Know?

And Then Lightning Struck!

More Ancient Historic Proof is provided below that Boris has been Spot On & Hopefully we will all gleam more light to cease our stumbling around in the darkness of doubt and ignorance. We must beware of the Dare of the Usufruct we accept or refuse!

Please do not forget to read the footnotes!

The_Shetar_how-jewish-law-became-english-law.pdf
or look it up online

TheWritOfElegitExecutions_at_Common_Law.pdf
or look it up under Execution at Common Law

At different times in Jewish history other Protocols have been issued by leaders as in the year 1492 when Chemor, Chief Rabbi in Spain, wrote for advice to the Grand Sanhedrin located in Constantinpole.
He recieved the following instructions which may truly be called a fifteenth century Protocol,

"Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes in which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves.

"The advice of The Grand Satraps and Rabbi is the following:

"1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christian:do it since you cannot do otherwise.
"2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants, that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
"3. As what you say about the attempts on your lives: make your sons Doctors and Apothecaries, that they may take away Christians' lives.
"4. As for what you say about them destroying your synagogues: make your sons Canons and Clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
"5. As of the many other Vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become Advocates and Lawyers, and see that they always mix affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke, you may dominate them and be avenged on them.
"6. Do not swerve from this order we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, that you will reach actuality of power.
Signed</i Prince of the Jews of Constanstinople."

May The Living God ever guide the faithful by His Truth & Love...amen.

Re: The Shetar & The Writ of eligit Reveals it all...Boris is proven Correct yet again!

don7411
So let it be written, so let it be done.  MAXIM