The Peace Treaty of Ghent 1814 Article The First

Locked 1 message Options

The Peace Treaty of Ghent 1814 Article The First

posted Mar 09, 2016 by william-michael
I'm trying to understand how we are using the Peace Treaty of Ghent 1814. Is it because of the Standing Army in the U.S.A. being the Attorneys who are BAR members?
[Last edited Mar 09, 2016]

some_dude said Mar 10, 2016
EXACTLY