The North American Union

Orionstar
FedCoin was briefly mentioned on last week's turnabout talkshoe...it's brought to my attention that on the 20th of August 2017...that another turnabout has occurred. http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ernestrauthchild/royal-family-asset-settlements I was unable to upload the 4 pages..maybe someone else will.

Re: The North American Union

Orionstar
Search Royal family settlements in All caps!

Re: The North American Union

Orionstar

Re: The North American Union

Orionstar
Sorry, I see it's still not working right.

Re: The North American Union

alentejo angel
This link works for me https://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauthschild/royal-family-asset-settlements.
Been doing the rounds on F'bk also.
Who's to know whether all this bovine-pooh is authentic! [The docs. look similar to those put out by SwissIndo, et al - claiming this, that & t'other. Where is the wet-ink signature of this character? Why the type-written font?]
Whole thing's a fuster-cluck for the mere mortal [and I speak only for self  ]
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: The North American Union

This has to be a "Dear Penthouse" letter for the youtube jockeys because it reads like every conspiracy theorist's wet dream