The GOOD news on GOOD Friday

Locked 1 message Options

The GOOD news on GOOD Friday

posted Mar 25, 2016 by Ethan Edwin
First I'll tell you the bad news- the bad news is that you have been duped. None of what you believe to be real, is, it is ALL BULLSHIT.

The Good news? You can remove yourself from it in an instant. Click your heels together three times and BAM you're home.

The truth is that the entire World really is a stage, and we are all actors upon it. And, you have chosen to play the role of "infant", and "agent of" and ultimately "pauper". How do I know? I can SEE the mask you are wearing by the way in which you identify your-self.

A Person, is a character in a play, plain and simple. A Persons character, standing and status is determined by the mask that is being worn. Nothing more to it.

You wear the mask of a pauper, an agent of, when all along you could wear the mask of the prince, AKA the PRINCIPAL.

If you are here reading this then you are going through a CLIMATE CHANGE, it is you who is responsible for the poles shifting.

Can you see it?

Not yet huh? Let me break this down.

The BC is a mask. It has the character, standing and status, DETERMINED BY ITS CREATORS,of decedent infant. Its use requires the observance of the Terms and Conditions of its creator, right now that's about 60,000,000 statute, codes and ordinances and growing everyday.

Once this mask is put on VOLUNTARILY, it can not be discarded by the user. It can not be thrown away, or burned- it is tied to the user. There is only one way to rid the user of the mask, and that is to pass it on. Someone else must accept the responsibility of wearing the mask. How is this done? By NOMINATION of a Public Actor. That simple. For me, I chose to Nominate the Treasurer of the United States because of the Treasure Map I see on the 100 dollar bill.

But, there is a catch. If one sees that the word Public simply means "on the stage" and Private simply means "in the audience", then one can see that they are not able to "perform on the world stage" once they have removed the mask. They are in the audience, and to attempt to speak to anyone in the Public from the audience would be nothing more than "heckling".

The solution? A mask of one's own creation. A DBA. A mask, a person, that is not bound by 60,000,000 statutes, but only bound by the Terms and Conditions of its creator. YOU! And those Terms and Conditions can be as light, or as heavy a burden as one wishes. I have mine written up if anyone wishes to see an example.

Can you see it? An "extra" on the world stage has transformed into a "star". A star is born, and that is what is meant by "born again" in the Authorized KJV Bible.

And let's talk about that Bible. The Bible, and the subsequent ACTS done under its authority, is the SCRIPTure for the entire play called the world. Would it make sense to maybe send that script back to its creator, The Crown in the City of London, and write a new script? Could the KJV Bible be the Book of the Dead (all the characters must be deceased by now)? Would it make sense to maybe start a new script? Something like The Book of Life of Howie perhaps?

And, what about the other big player on the world stage, the Vatican and its Holy See? Would it maybe make sense to send back the Baptismal Certificate you may have received with a simple letter stating the mistake in you having held it, because you have a new name now (on the DBA), and asking for forgiveness to the creators of the Certificate for you having had their property in your possession? And, if you never received a Certificate, maybe you should take advantage of the offer of the Pope and his Church for you using the property that they had a hand in creating, the BC. You just march down to the Cathedral at the diocese you are at, and walk through the Doors of Mercy. Write a nice note to the Bishop that you have done so, and apologize for your unauthorized use of their property, and let them know you won't be needing their "services" anymore. After all, who needs spiritual guidance from an outside source if God now dwells in them? Something to think about maybe?

Is it starting to become clear? Are you hearing the Good News?

But, there is always the question of money and licenses. I say choose this day whom you will serve- the God that dwells in you that promises to provide all, or money that you are IN CHARGE OF gathering from your brothers and sisters through commercial warfare .

Could there be a way to no longer need money, or MOONeye? Could I simply ask and receive? Could there be a SOLution available to me?

I think so. Anybody ready to be "born again" and put God to the test to see if he will fulfill the promise in Hebrews 8- the New Covenant?

Any questions, fire away.

-Howie

[Last edited Mar 26, 2016]

JamesGiaco said Mar 26, 2016
"And those Terms and Conditions can be as light, or as heavy a burden as one wishes. I have mine written up if anyone wishes to see an example."

I'd like to check that out Howie, thanks!! You want my email, or...?

Ethan Edwin said Mar 26, 2016
James,

Here is an example of Terms and Conditions for a DBA. Also, there is a "Rider" that gets attached to this for "court appearances".

Attention:
To any agents, principles, representatives, officers or any other entities who intend to conduct business with (DBA name), DOC # 123456 filed at (wherever DBA is filed), Notice the following:
The Terms and Conditions of doing business with, or contracting with, the entity (DBA name) whose sole author is I, a man called (first name only), whose sojourners address is styled as:

(First name only)
c/o Private Secretary of (DBA NAME)
(address of DBA with ZIP+4)

are as follows:

1: Entity, agent, representative and/or officer of business acknowledges that I, a man called (First name only), is not (DBA name) and that I, a man called (First name only), can only be in a private capacity outside of the United States, and that I, a man called (First name only) uses no other Public entity except (DBA name) in Public engagements.

2: Entity, agent, representative and/or officer of any business engaging in business with (DBA name) acknowledges that (DBA name), DBA DOC # 123456 is a privately owned public entity, owned in fee absolute by (First name only), filed at the (wherever DBA is filed).

3: Any business must be done within posted business hours, also listed on business card, pertaining to (DBA name), unless prior agreement was made.

4: Any entity, agent, representative, and or officer of a business which Commissions, Orders, or otherwise contracts an Obligation of business, or a duty to perform, to I, a man called (First name only), when acting through (DBA name) to do business, also acknowledges that I, a man called (First name only), will be compensated at 1,250 US Dollars per hour while taking care of the business at hand. The clock for billing starts 15 minutes upon Commission, Order, Obligation or Engagement, and charges are per hour rounded to next hour until completion, or termination, of said contract. *note: For Court Appearances and Performances this, and only this, Term and Condition #4, is suspended and superseded by Rider for (DBA name), see attached.

5: Any entity, agent, representative, and/or officer of any business acknowledges that I, a man called (First name only), when acting through (DBA name) can refuse to contract or participate in business with any business at any time.

6: Any entity, agent, representative, and/or officer of any business engaging in business with (First name only) acknowledges that: before billing clock starts, any contracts entered into by both parties can be exited and terminated by either party.

I Agree yes___ no___. If no, I, a man called (First name only), demand to be released immediately from any obligation and/or duty.

Date and Hour: (starting at:)__________________________ (ending at:)________________________

Name, Title and address of entity, agent, representative, and/or officer:

Print__________________________________

Sign___________________________________

Address: ________________________________

________________________________
*Make payment to: (DBA name), (DBA address w/zip+4). Accepted forms of payments are cash or money order. A 100 US Dollar late fee will be applied after 30 days of non-payment, per day, and all billable hours not paid after 90 days will enter collections and be reported to all major Credit Bureaus.

The Rider:

CONTRACT RIDER

THIS RIDER IS ATTACHED TO AND HEREBY MADE PART OF THE CONTRACT,
BETWEEN__________________________________________________________ and (DBA name)(File #, Filed at: place filed).

Hereinafter referred to as "PURCHASER" AND Hereinafter referred to as "ACTOR", respectively.

Absolutely no changes are to be made to this Rider without express agreement of ACTOR in writing. No oral or written agreements done before or after the refusal or acceptance of this contract and rider shall alter the contents herein.

STAGE HOSPITALITY

One (1) BOTTLE OF MINERAL WATER

TRANSPORTATION

All Transportation to and from venue is to be provided by PURCHASER at its own expense.

PURCHASER REPRESENTATIVE

PURCHASER agrees to furnish at its own expense its personal representative capable of making any decisions pertaining to the engagement from the time of arrival of ACTOR through the time of departure. This representative must have copies of all documents pertaining to the engagement.

GENERAL PROVISIONS

ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE AS PROVIDED HEREIN, IN THE EVENT PURCHASER FAILS TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS AT THE TIME STIPULATED HEREIN OR BREECHES ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, ACTOR SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHHOLD PERFORMANCE WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ALL RIGHTS HEREUNDER.

A) All performances and appearances made by ACTOR are by Special Appearance and not General Appearance and performed within a time frame of one (1) hour of the ACTOR appearing at venue and PURCHASER agrees to the same.

B) The PURCHASER agrees to pay the sum of _______________ in US Dollars per appearance and/or performance at PURCHASERS Venue at PURCHASERS request, to ACTOR, with half paid as a good faith deposit no later than five days in advance of appearance by money order bearing the words Pay to the Order of (DBA Name), or cash, and either hand delivered or sent by US Mail, with balance to be paid immediately upon the completion of the appearance and performance in like manner of species. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Failure to pay deposit will result in breach of contract, and free ACTOR from obligation to appear and/or perform. Change of venue by Purchaser, from Originating document commanding or requesting performance shall in no way nullify this Contract or Rider.

C) In the event performance or appearance is canceled by PURCHASER after acceptance of Contract and Rider, for any other reason than an Act of God, ACTOR is to be paid the contract fee in full. In the event of such cancellation, ACTOR shall not be required to perform at any later time. In the event performance is canceled by ACTOR for any other reason than Act of God, ACTOR will refund to PURCHASER any deposits paid to ACTOR.

D) PURCHASER agrees that ACTOR may terminate this agreement, at any time prior to the engagement, if ACTOR shall die or become ill or incapacitated for any reason. If this Agreement shall be canceled or terminated for any of the reasons referred to in this paragraph, ACTOR shall promptly refund to PURCHASER any amount paid by PURCHASER pursuant to this AGREEMENT and ACTOR shall not be liable to PURCHASER for any loss, damage or expense claimed to have been suffered by PURCHASER as a result of such termination.

E) In the event of breech by PURCHASER of any of the terms, covenants, or conditions of this contract or rider, ACTOR shall not be required to perform hereunder and PURCHASER shall pay ACTOR the full amount of the contract fee as specified on the face of the contract or on the face of the Rider for Court Appearance.

F) This agreement may not be changed, modified or altered except by an instrument in writing, signed by the parties hereto. In the case of any conflict of terms, the terms contained in this rider shall prevail.

(G) PURCHASER agrees to retain any and all necessary personal injury or property damage liability insurance with respect to the activities of ACTOR on the premises of PURCHASER or at such other location where PURCHASER directs ACTOR to perform. PURCHASER agrees to indemnify and hold ACTOR harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses arising from any action or activity of PURCHASER while ACTOR is rendering the contracted services except for claims arising from ACTOR S willful misconduct or gross negligence.

If PURCHASER is unable to fulfill any of the terms in the contract or needs additional information, please contact:

(First name only)
c/o (DBA NAME)
(address w/ZIP+4)
or by phone: (phone number)

If contract and rider are not filled out by PURCHASER and mailed within three days of receipt of offer, then ACTOR will consider scheduled appearance and performance canceled, and both parties shall be held free from further action or engagement.

AGREED AND ACCEPTED:

BY:____________________________ BY:__________________________
PURCHASER REPRESENTATIVE AUTHOR
TITLE:_________________________ TITLE: (DBA Name)

DATE:_________________________ DATE:________________________

-Howie
[Last edited Mar 26, 2016]

Tony said Mar 26, 2016
OK Howie, here is my thoughts –

One, I love what you did under the terms and conditions and rider, BUT I want to be sure I understand exactly what you did and how you plan to follow through.

You did a DBA. OK How did you sign that DBA? I listed the fictitious name as JOHN DOE AND ALL DERIVIATION THEREOF [since] I signed it BY: JOHN DOE. The owner is DOE, JOHN. Quite honestly, I had asked Boris about this, as I and I stress the word I, did not see the owner as the name but rather vital statistics from the State of XX as the real owner. Boris explained it as, now in my words, how one can use a name for personal identification when it is listed as a fictitious entity AND all property already vests in the state?

As you already know, I went down to the archdiocese and then followed up twice. This got me nowhere. Being all things consistent Floridaaah, the priests being too dumb and/or could not be bothered. Though I will admit seeing the nuns in their habits reminded me how generally aggravating they were. Of course, I have my theory as to why both nuns and priests are the way they are, but that is not for our discussion purposes here on this forum. Lol

It then seems to me you are going the route similar to Karl Lentz. “I, a man called John will be compensated at $1250 US Dollars per hour while taking care of the business at hand. The clock for billing starts 15 minutes upon ….”

So here is my question: And I bring this up because I am sure Boris alluded to this on a recent talkshoe as something NOT to do. Do you really want to get into the issue of money? Money = Commerce, commerce = under the authority of congress/DC. I also remind you that US dollars NOW = FRNs. When making payment to DBA name is that not already property of the US, as all property vests with the belligerent occupant under the RULE of usufruct?

Also, I fully understand what you are doing but have you been successful with the claim of a public official with this procedure? The reason why I ask is not to put this idea down, not at all, but it comes back to – how does one enforce it?

And this is the question I want to ask Boris in another post.

Tony

Ethan Edwin said Mar 26, 2016
Tony,

As for the DBA, do what ALL lawyers do: FIRST MI LAST, signed: Last, First-middle.

Dig a little and you will see this for yourself.

Right now, the commercial entity, your Public ACTOR that you created is a complicated: JOHN DOE AND ALL DERIVIATION THEREOF

So, that is YOUR name, in other words- a name of your own creation. This is your person, created with your own creative efforts vs the creature of the state MASK that you were previously wearing. (and still are if you have not done a Nomination)

Now, if one uses the mask created by the state through a cooperation with your earthly mother who informed it, you must follow the rules of the USE of that mask. One of those rules is- if you VOLUNTEER to act "as if" you ARE that Person, then you have no expectation of compensation for the services that you render. That service is the service of AGENT, or pauper.

So, by putting a VALUE on your time when you are contracted to wear the mask of your own creation in Public, or "on the stage", you are effectively putting "God" to the test. That test is- will God take care of his Prince(ipals), through his God ordained government? What I mean by that is that if some public actor forces you, or shanghais you into service, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN "BORN AGAIN", then they are engaged in slavery and they are the responsible party for breaking the laws of the God ordained government.

And there is your enforcement.

A simple complaint to the International Criminal Court by fax that some "Privateer" is engaged in "forced disappearance of persons" and "slavery" will do the trick. After all, is slavery not banned globally as a matter of Treaty?

And where is this stated? In the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Here:

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

The "human" is the person, is the mask. If you no longer wear the mask of anothers creation, and you only use the mask of your own creation when "engaging" with the public, under its own rules and not "theirs", and someone drags you in under charges AND DOES NOT COMPENSATE YOU FOR THAT PERFORMANCE, then they are engaged in slavery.

It's that simple.

But, like I said, there will be a presumption that you are not wearing a mask of your own creation, but the mask of "their" creation if you have not completed a Nomination for another Public Actor to "handle" the mask of the state.

As far as your visit to the Cathedral, did you walk through the Doors of Mercy? If you did, then let the Bishop know that you accept the offer of pardon from the Pope and his Church for your unauthorized use of the mask, the JESUS CHRIST, that you committed when you were still a prodigal son.

When the JESUS CHRIST is returned (by Nomination), then you will be "saved".

I think that answers all your questions Tony. Any more, don't hesitate.

-Howie

[Last edited Mar 28, 2016]

william-michael said Mar 26, 2016
Whatever. too much bs in my opinion.
check this new article by Boris.
http://iamsomedude.com/paper.html
[Last edited Mar 26, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Mar 26, 2016
william-michael,

Do you not see what Boris has, and what is presented here are entirely complimentary?

The paperwork is just the vessel carrying the intent and the intent is what?

To complete delivery of the interests to the intended beneficiary: the Public Trust known and described as united States of America via its Delcaration for an Independent Trust or Nation; the Storehouse in order to receive the blessings.

Boris just went a little bit ahead of the story here. He skipped to the part about -where do you place your Trust?

I'm just waiting for the right question to appear to explain that very concept.

Oh the web "they" weaved when they first practiced to deceive. And, they are caught in it, when you submit some very easy paperwork that cements the FACT of your intent.

-Howie
[Last edited Mar 26, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Mar 26, 2016
william-michael,

How exactly do you intend to complete this sur-render unto Caesar? Do you even know what, and how to surrender? And, how do you propose to accomplish your render under God of what is God's?

Where will the record be. Where will it be "written"? (and so it is written...)

Maybe you stopped reading what Boris wrote at-
The truth behind matters is that your paperwork is basically irrelevant.
?

Do you believe that faith without works, without some action, will "save" you?

I'm just not sure what you are getting at. Do you not see that you are under some kind of test and that only your intent demonstrated through your WORDS, ACTIONS and DEEDS will free you from your perceived prison?

Do you not see that the "they" out there are operatives by design to bring you "heat and pressure" so that you can ascend? Or, do you still see enemies? Because, I see only people out here that can not read my mind. I must demonstrate to them my level of being so that I may "pass through the guarded gates of heaven".

That is what I see.

And, I would not agree with Boris that
this EARTH is mirror of HEAVEN
. I would say that that both heaven AND hell are upon the earth and running congruently with one another into time and one is a mirror reflection of the other.

They are opposite forms of existence on the same plane. Hell, a debtors prison, is for those who must be governed from outside, the dead (in spirit). Heaven, where one asks and then receives, is for the living.

Either is attainable in this, your lifetime, depending on your status, character and standing on the world stage.

You can complete your own pole shift during this climate change (you do see it getting hot OUT THERE, don't you?). If you don't, you probably will not be among the wheat gathered into the barn upon the harvest.

I like to think of the world like this: O. Then I like to think of the narrow path like this: Q.

Can you see one is a stage that most are trapped in? A "box" without corners. The other shows the way out of that "box" by exiting stage left.

Can you see that?

Do you have any answers, or only arguments about what the exit, or the box might look like?

-Howie

some_dude said Mar 26, 2016
And, I would not agree with Boris that
this EARTH is mirror of HEAVEN
. I would say that that both heaven AND hell are upon the earth and running congruently with one another into time and one is a mirror reflection of the other.

correct ... and I am tired of hell, so I choose to see heaven ;)

Ethan Edwin said Mar 26, 2016
I know you are Boris, and me too. The problem with guys like us is that once we walk out of the pen where the farmer has been raising us as beefers, and go into the "wilds" through the hole in the fence we found, we can't even shout to the others from "outside". So, we must stay in the pen long enough to leave a trail behind to the hole in the fence.

Tiring, I know brother, but I think we may have signed up for this "duty" before we got here.

-Howie

some_dude said Mar 26, 2016

we did ... "the soul contract"

And for the others, the CHARTER, like the one posted, probably should go on deposit with the SoS after the DBA registration and should serve as the "TREATY of PEACE", via ratification of the "corporate constitution" as outlined within the Attorney General opinion regarding the Reconstruction Acts within this world of "corporate governance" and now the SoS should probably be nominated Registered Agent to operate the charter with respect to claims against the DBA entity, with Sec of Treasury nominated Fiduciary to release the funds upon presentation of a "righteous claim".

Ethan Edwin said Mar 26, 2016
In a nutshell, that's sounds about right for the way a "man" operates "his person" under the Trust.

-Howie

Ethan Edwin said Mar 27, 2016
Tony,

I did miss one of your questions. Here:

Also, I fully understand what you are doing but have you been successful with the claim of a public official with this procedure?

Let me tell you a quick story. This will demonstrate how powerful this "revelation" is. This is a story of a man who travels with no license, and switched plates. He has been "stopped" twice in the same town.

The first time he was issued tickets by this towns police department, he was in their county building and when he came out, his truck was surrounded by around twenty officers. He handed them his DBA and told them that he didn't wish to contract with them at this time. They threatened and pushed, but he remained calm. The end result was that he was "gifted" 3 tickets with a "command" to appear. He had already surrendered his driver license at this time, and of course created his DBA, and did a change of address form for DBA. Nothing else. He was home drinking tea when he called to tell me his story, and his truck was in the driveway. No jail, no confiscation of his ride.

He wrote them a quick letter explaining that a mistake may have been made, and that he was sending them their property, the tickets, back, and to please see this as his appearance. Here:

DATE A.D.
To the man acting as Clerk of (whatever court),
I, a man called (first name only), sole author of the Person named (DBA Name), (copy of DBA included), accept your oath and bind you to it.
I have included in this envelope three so called tickets that I am led to believe were given to me by mistake.
If these tickets were not given to me by mistake then I accept them upon proof of claim. Upon proof of claim I am prepared to satisfy or discharge any charge that may be associated with these tickets as required.

Please accept this communication as satisfaction of any perceived promise that I would appear, as your court was not open for business when I attempted to make an appearance on December 15th A.D. 2015 to exhaust my administrative remedies.
If there is anything further that you require of me please let me know, and Title all communications in the following style, as any other style will not be recognized and will be returned:

Attention: (first name only)
c/o (DBA Name)
Address w/ZIP+4

Thank you for your time,
(first name only)

This is what he got back, and the envelope it was sent in had a very slight alteration of his created Person, the DBA:

So, he wrote them this:

December 28,2015 A.D.

Greeting,

I, a man called (first name only), sole author of the Person named (DBA Name), (Please see Doc # 12345 filed in the wherever), accept your oath and bind you to it and remind you of your fiduciary duty to me. The following words are my own and not subject to construction:

I opened a correspondence by mistake that was addressed to a (slightly altered style and spelling of DBA), please forgive me. As you may or not be aware of, I, a man called (first name only) am the sole author of the Person named (DBA Name) and require you, if this correspondence was intended for me, to style and address it to the same. As to the following:

Attention: (first name only)
c/o (DBA Name)
Address w/ZIP+4

If this invitation or correspondence was indeed intended for me, I, a man called (first name only), then please refer to the included Terms and Conditions if you wish to contract with me. If these Terms and Conditions are acceptable to you then by all means make a correspondence to me and we will get together and handle whatever business that needs to be handled.

Very truly yours, (first name only)

What happened from there? The tickets vanished. No record anywhere that they had ever been issued. And, the Terms and Conditions were nowhere near as tight as the example in this thread.

So, the next time he came through town they had a nice trap set up for this man. The cops pulled him over and arrested him for the "switched plates" (their property). They brought him in for an arraignment and he called me from a holding cell on his own cell phone. They had touched nothing of his property, not his wallet or anything in his pockets. When they brought him in they had made a charging instrument with a gross misspelling of NAME and asked him if he understood the "charges". But, by this time we have in the mix the famous Waiver, of which he has in his pocket. So, this man says, "I stand on my Waiver". They make an appearance date for gross misspelling of NAME and release the man, he signs nothing. The police give him a ride home, and his truck is back in the driveway the next day, sans plates.

But, something incredible happens. "They" slip him a "for Court eyes only" paper that details his current status. I do not think this was a mistake, but was intended to let the man know- "you still have failed to do something to complete your status correction". Here:

From there, he wrote up his Nomination and completed it, as well as updated his Terms and Conditions and Rider and submitted them to the Court. He has yet to receive payment for his appearance scheduled in the future, and now, if pushed, will call on the International Criminal Court if the Court decides to pursue. Which, I am led to believe by their first contact, will not.

What does he do now for travel? He has a homemade plate that reads- "Not for Hire", and he is yet to be pulled over.

Maybe his status correction is complete now with his Nomination in place? Hard to say.

Take all that as you will, but remember, if they do not honor the law of contract, then their "Privateer" game falls apart. The game for them is- accuse and see if the dumbshit will argue with the charge which is done on behalf of the United States Public Debt. From there, we have a proved belligerent (14th Amendment, section 4), and we can do with him what we will, and we get paid, under contract.

Can you see the way out yet?

-Howie

[Last edited Mar 27, 2016]

Tony said Mar 27, 2016
Again, not to diminish this man or his efforts in any way, it seems to make the point to travel without a tag or DL, makes more hassle than it is worth. Once the paperwork is complete, the test comes by way of a private meeting, not by threat of incarceration or armed men. So should this man decide to travel outside the county of wherever, he will likely will encounter the same situation with the cops. The tag with Not for hire - is only a red flag. I am not against testing, testing shows our worthiness. However, how many times must one pass a test? How many times, do we continue to respond to the same issue? My answer is - I do not know.

I may be looking for utopia, but ANY claim against the name from any other person, ONCE the surrender has been completed, to the best of one's ability, after this private meeting, would be negated immediately by - sorry to have bothered you, John, the matter is settled, have a nice day. In other words, there is a check mark by the NAME which concludes, the NAME John uses is just a "thing" John uses for the benefit of the public and John is not a surety for that public entity UNLESS John does something really stupid like kill someone.

I have to give some thought about contractual terms being added to the DBA. I had looked into this some time ago, and Boris recently mentioned this as more or less playing into their sandbox, as how to collect?????. I had thought about something similar to your outline above in 2013 but decided against it, as my goal was not compensation but rather take care of your damn property, under YOUR rules:

PUBLIC NOTICE OF PEACEFUL INHABITATION

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I, living man, am a beneficiary in usufruct of the Creation and as described in the book of Genesis 1:26-1:30, to wit:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Further, being of majority age and sound mind and body do publicly declare and announce to all that:

I am a peaceful man and inhabitant of the creation and most often located on the geographic region known as Florida within the Southeast Territory of the United States of America;

JOHN DOE is a vested interest of the United States and/or the United States of America;

I am a living breathing man who has not fled and as a spoliated-man, as evidenced by a receipt sent to me bearing the Trust Name JOHN DOE, Certified with Registered number 0313760, for the mutual beneficial use of the United States and/or the United States of America by and through holders of its offices of the public trust, public executors, administrators, trustees to indemnify all Claimants and Parties on behalf for the Trust Name, JOHN DOE.

All Parties having a claim against JOHN DOE should contact the proper fiduciary for full settlement on all claims against JOHN DOE through the registered agent currently known as NIRAV R. SHAH, M.D., M.P.H. or successor and assigns at Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12237. Phone number: 518-474-2011.

It is my intent, desire and hope being this living breathing man as an Inhabitant to be and act at all times in kindness, respect, peaceful, and helpful toward all brothers and sisters. However, it is recognized that at times, not all brothers and sisters do reciprocate in this same manner.

Any attempt to coerce, trick, deceive, induce by fraud or otherwise move this living man to engage in disposition of the vested interest(s) of the United States and/or its subsidiaries may be considered an act of war, treason, and sedition against the United States and/or its subsidiaries and will be reported to the appropriate public trustees charged with protecting same.

Furthermore, engaging this Peaceful Inhabitant in any forced intercourse contrary to National Law or International Treaties shall be considered to be a breach. Said violator(s)/trustee(s), in breach of said oath of office(s), so agreed and signed under penalties of perjury, acknowledges and guarantees full commercial and/or personal liability in non-negotiable and absolute trespass ab initio damages AND said damages shall be forfeited automatically upon any notice by living breathing man as Peaceful Inhabitant, on the land. Non-negotiable and absolute fees for trespass ab initio damages are Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00), payable in Silver Specie, in one ounce American Silver Eagle coin [or], per hour or any part thereof, per breach, per violator/trustee.

This declaration and notice is hereby affixed by my seal and made public this tenth day of December, in the year Two Thousand Twelve by:

{SEAL}

By: Spoliated-Man
Peaceful Inhabitant, Southeast Territory, Florida

The man personally known by me has affixed his seal on this document in my presence.

_______________________________________
Witness one

______________________________________
Witness two

______________________________________
Witness three

One witness shall not rise against a man for any trespass, or for any sin, or for any fault that he offendeth in, but at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established. - Deuteronomy 19:15

Ethan Edwin said Mar 27, 2016
Tony,

As to this:

Again, not to diminish this man or his efforts in any way, it seems to make the point to travel without a tag or DL, makes more hassle than it is worth. Once the paperwork is complete, the test comes by way of a private meeting, not by threat of incarceration or armed men. So should this man decide to travel outside the county of wherever, he will likely will encounter the same situation with the cops. The tag with Not for hire - is only a red flag. I am not against testing, testing shows our worthiness. However, how many times must one pass a test? How many times, do we continue to respond to the same issue? My answer is - I do not know.

I was just giving you a small example as to how this idea is being applied right now, and the effect it has had so far.

This man will write to the Commissioner of the DMV now asking something like:

To the man acting as Commissioner of the DMV, in the Office of the Commissioner of the DMV, or successors, I, a man called (first name only), through (DBA Name, file #, filed at) seek a determination as to whether I, a man called (first name only), require a Driver License to move my private property from one place on earth to another in my private conveyance (image and description provided for your records), while on the highways, byways and private ways etc.

If I am required, please send me a license to that effect. You will find a blank paper with an original wet ink signature that you have my permission, my consent and a granting of my sovereign immunity to use for this. If I am not required, then please send me a letter to that effect on your Office Stationary and under seal to present to law enforcement officers.

If you fail to answer this question, and provide the necessary means for me to engage in free and encumbered travel within three days of receipt of this letter, then this letter will be presented to law enforcement officers as evidence of your silence, and hence agreement that I, a man called (first name only) do, in fact, not required a driver license.

Sent by Notarial presentment this 3/27 A.D. 2016.

Through: DBA Name and Address
By: (first name only)

Now from there, when you don't get an answer, which is the most likely scenario, then write to the Attorney General of your State, or whatever State you will be travelling through and give him a copy of your Insurance for DBA (Travelers Insurance for the Business of Acting), and bond them against any harm you may cause to their property while travelling on the roads under their care and administration. Give them a relative place and time of travel, and give them a description of your conveyance, your DBA with Terms and conditions, and you.

Of course, that's just one way to the skin the cat. For a creative being, using a mask of their own creation, there must be hundreds of ways of accomplishing what they intend to do.

And, that's the point.

Be creative, and come up with your own remedies. You are no longer being viewed as a decedent infant that requires governorship and tutorship. You get to decide how you want to conduct your affairs.

If you stop seeing Public Actors as the enemy and in your way, then you can do almost anything. As long as you honor your contracts, and do no harm.

And to this:

PUBLIC NOTICE OF PEACEFUL INHABITATION

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I, living man, am a beneficiary in usufruct of the Creation and as described in the book of Genesis 1:26-1:30, to wit:
Further, being of majority age and sound mind and body do publicly declare and announce to all that:

I am a peaceful man and inhabitant of the creation and most often located on the geographic region known as Florida within the Southeast Territory of the United States of America;

Do you understand Tony that there is a litmus test to whether one is a peaceful inhabitant or not? Do you know what that test is? It is to never question the Public Debt of the United States. This is in the 14th Amendment, section 4.

Let me tell you what is going on around you, so that you will understand a bit better about why one can not just "declare" themselves peaceful.

All courts are debt collection courts of the United States. They are subcontracted entities working under Letters of Mark and Reprisal whose "service" is to ferret out belligerents.

Do you know how that is done?

They send out for-profit private police forces to "accuse the brethren day and night".

When a man is charged, or accused, they bring him in front of a magistrate to be "proved".

They are asked 3 questions- What is your name? Do you understand the charges? And how do you plead?

How you answer those questions will determine your character, status and standing.

And, ANYTHING other than you accepting the charges "proofs" that you are indeed a belligerent.

Any Motion, Declaration, Petition or Plea will be seen as a denial of the Public debt of the United States and you will be seen as a belligerent who is either guilty or not guilty, but never innocent.

The solution? If you have not rendered the BC, accept everything given to you and offer to immediately settle the charge with the one thing you have in your possession to do so- your signature.

Or, if you have performed the Nomination for BC, accept the offer to contract from the Officer, through your DBA, and under your Terms and Conditions. A form of "conditional acceptance".

But, there is a simpler way. And that is the good news.

If you change your status by resigning from being IN CHARGE of the name on the BC by Nominating another Public Actor to do so (and that IS the surrender), and then create your own Person, or mask, through a DBA, AND THEN CONTRACT WITH THE STATE to provide and protect the man through his DBA by your Terms and Conditions, or as Boris put it, your Charter, then the computer the accusers are using will read to that effect and you will be FREE TO GO.

That is why I put the printout example above.

If that printout read- "Do Not Arrest, Do not Detain" or "State Protected Person", our man would not have been taken in to be "put to the test".

And that is the goal.

Be "born again", and then get that on the record.

-Howie

[Last edited Mar 27, 2016]

Tony said Mar 28, 2016
Howie, I was going over your terms and conditions contract again. On #2, it says - Entity, agent, representative and/or officer of any business engaging with the DBA Name, acknowledges that DBA Name, file #, is a privately owned public entity, owned in fee absolute by First Name, filed with ...

This DBA name is the BC name? Or a name you make up as your own name that you do commerce with?

The reason why I ask is if the DBA Name is the BC name, I do not understand how you can claim this as your property where there is no evidence to suggest that it is the property of the State of XX. If you make up a name, I do not understand how you would be able to do any commerce with a name you made up, for example open a bank account, as that made up name would require a SSN.

In response to your question. No, under no circumstance am I questioning the public debt because that debt is not mine, nor mine to deal with. I do fully understand that all courts, plus any governments are mere debt collection agencies with a kick back going to the "public official" who is in charge of that area [of].

What is your name? Do you have a claim against me? What is your name? Does anyone here a claim against me? Are you John Doe? What evidence do you have that I am John Doe? I am sending you to jail for contempt of court. Then you have a claim against me? Yes. What evidence do you have that I have any obligation to perform in that matter?

I do not agree that accepting their claim or charges that I would be a belligerent. It would be the opposite. By me making a claim to property that I do not own NOR can I own, to me this is an act of belligerency, thus opening the door for those public officials to profit under the 14th A.

That document I attached was from 2013 and some of it I copied from Not A Citizen. I did not ever do anything with it, as I said, I was not keen on the money idea. And this is why I brought that issue up with you.

I have rendered, surrendered, release that BC/name to and for the account of the US several times now publically, in the UCC and county recorded. Boris suggests not to record this stuff. I did so after I got ignored. Being ignored ain't kool. The director of vital records said to me ONCE I got him on the phone, - why should I answer you and I am not going to. However, he did ultimately slip and say the name is property. When I wrote the property appraiser the attorney for the appraiser said I am not going to answer you and this is what you are getting [a].

So I am not sure how your nomination is going to work out. If they ignore it, the electric still has to be paid.

I am in the middle of reviewing that document from 2013 I shared with the group. There needs to be changes. But I did want to ask you about number 2 on your document where you are making claim to the name.

Tony

Tony said Mar 28, 2016
otra cosita -

You use a first name in your document. And I want to bring up this point as I recall a talkshoe call on Not A Citizen. I also think Batman either told this story or knows of this story.

A "Alex" went into court and told the judge he can call him Alex. The judge used the name, Alex as an alias and had the DA amend the complaint to read Alex Doe, AKA Alex.

The notes I have reminded me NEVER to mention ANY name in court, as THEY will do anything to obtain jurisdiction.

I guess we are to learn in all cases, when you play in their sandbox, it is going to be for their profit and under their rules. This is why the idea of money for trespass opens a door. However, If it is like Karl Lentz states, they have THEIR case and you have your case and they are two separate cases.

some_dude said Mar 28, 2016
this is why one initiates a "mandatory counterclaim" wherein one presents the equitable arrangement of which off sets the debt because surety salvage rights supersede (abandoned) owner rights ... http://nc-construction-law.com/2012/10/

remember, the NAME is OWNED by the State, the State registered that "property interest" with the intent to benefit, thus usufructuary because that is all a man "owns" upon this planet: a usufruct (dominion). It is all God gave him ...

"be fruitful and multiply": create derivatives from the original usufruct (dominion per Genesis) to populate the earth and create a world in our image (as God created us, so shall we create) but for his glory (world based upon love of one another resulting in fulfillment of the law), thus reveal the true nature of mankind or "his God" which is always self evident based upon the society created by the interactions and intercourse of man with each other: the "god" man "worships" is self evident based on his current nature

the one of whom makes pledge = surety = Christ ... I recently asked a guy "if a man's word is his bond and you believe your claim be righteous, why not just enter your self as surety in the matter to initiate the salvage operation to recover the surety"?? Predictably, he fought with me and we parted ways on that note for I am not here to convert anyone, just offer "different perspective" ... accept, reject: don't care.

One should be able to do this thru the DBA Charter to initiate the counter claim for recovery of the inheritance form which you have been alienated pursuant to the rules of usufruct.

I can already hear the calls ring forth for my head over this one, but if Christ were to fill out a UCC-1, Christ would be the debtor of whom secured the sinner of whom would be the secured party by the sacrifice of Christ and if one have faith regarding the "blood of Christ", then according to the "trust instruction manual", Col 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross, Christ's sacrifice has already PAID for he ACCEPTED ALL THE SINS OF MAN, and if one do the salvage operation with the premise the Treasury (storehouse) be the recipient of all title and remittances (Caesar's shit: the Tithing) while the Trust you operate receive the property (God's shit) for "charitable repurposing", then the blessings to this union should be granted with grace and the one entering himself as surety would be BACKED by the ULTIMATE ASSET: the PROMISE OF GOD and SACRIFICE OF CHRIST.

Christ himself is just a salvage operator : salvaging the souls of man from the seas of confusion in order to populate the house of the LORD he built as carpenter to usher in the Age of Aquarius wherein those whose vessels contain the truth shall bring that truth forward to all the seeds of whom thirst for it.

[Last edited Mar 28, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Mar 28, 2016
Tony,

By your questions/statements I am led to believe that you haven't really read what I wrote here.

And, that's ok. Not everyone is meant to find their way to the hole in the fence of the "world", let alone go through it.

If you can, try to let everything you think you "know" evaporate, and look at what is presented here with fresh eyes.

There is no enemy outside yourself. Not one. There are only guards at the gates of heaven preventing those from the realm of hell entering based on their understanding of their role.

This is really simple. Think of this like creating a bowl from clay. Your bowl will look different from my bowl, the only thing that counts is- Does it hold water?

Here are the ingredients to the clay, the fire in the kiln will have to come from your action:

Return the BC to the Treasurer by Nomination. This is the RETURN of JESUS CHRIST.

Send the SCRIPT(ure) back to its authors. This is the FACT that God dwells in you and you no longer require "instruction".

Create a DBA that looks very similar to the name on BC, that is YOUR Jesus Bar-abbas. That is "you" being "born again".

Perform your "Sermon on the Mount". That is your Terms and Conditions.

Walk through the Doors of Mercy at the Cathedral of the Diocese and accept the pardon from those whose job it is to "sacrifice the (scape)goats".

Place your Will into the "cleft" at the Probate court.

Create your Waiver and STAND ON IT. That is your ROCK.

Then dump everything into the "storehouse", by signing the Declaration of Independence. A Will in Trust done under the superior Trust of NATURE'S GOD.

That's it. Done. You have completed your Exodus from Egypt. You have placed the capstone upon the pyramid, as symbolized on the 1 dollar bill. From there, create your own remedies, and your own way. And, have FAITH that what ought to be done, will be done.

Can you let ALL of what you call "life", which is actually death, go, Tony? That is the only question to ask.

But, I will say this. The Jubilee itself is a time when one has an opportunity to restore themselves, if, and that's a big if, they are ready to return what it is that enslaves them. If you are ready, willing and able to LET GO.

The idea of Jubilee being that every seven years one can cast out all the bullshit they got themselves into, and start fresh.

The catch is, that for those that do not cast off their bullshit by the end of the Jubilee, they get to wear that dirty diaper for seven more years before they get a chance to shed it off again.

This Jubilee is different. This is an Extraordinary Jubilee. A one time shot before the harvest. It ends on November 16 of this year. If you do not heed what is being told to you here, you will do more than wear a shitty diaper for seven more years- you get to "pay" for the privilege of wearing it. You will pay with the only thing you will have left- your pound of flesh.

So, pay close attention.

Boris and I will show you the way to the exit. Whether you walk through it will be up to you. And, the path is so narrow that you will not be able to take ANYTHING through with you to the other side, not even your pre-conceived notions, not even your loved ones.

On the other side you will be in the wild. You will be responsible for yourself. You will be in NATURE. You will have to create your own means and no longer simply consume, or destroy.

And then, the ones who escaped will watch the farmer from the safety of the wilds mend the hole in the fence, so no other will escape.

The farmer will butcher all the sheep that he fattened, and then he will burn the place down.

He will then build a new place and open the fence to those that made it to the wilds and they will be called in to enter a new paradigm.

And, this all happening RIGHT NOW.

This is your warning, in plain english.

-Howie