The Doors have been opened

The Doors of the Church of Philadelphia have been opened ...

The accuser has been silenced and his fall shall be on Nov 17 as the son of man is conceived; the Son of God (Jupiter) retrogrades thru Libra, balancing the scales and beginning a transfer of wealth from ungodly to the righteous and they are gonna be PISSED. Get ready for the heads to explode as the ego of these people go POP!

Say your prayers and repent your sins and ask that your name be written in the book of life.

Begin to retrain the ego into working not for itself, but for others; state of man before man allowed himself to be led astray by his ego (Eve) ... everyone will experience Ego death and rebirth; some will fight to keep a hold of old, comfortable ways of being, and will do so to the death. Yo can already see the results of such with the "election riots"

I have found, and I know I shouldn't play or mess with it, but if you go here, you will find ones North Node, the google to get more information ... The North Node is a guide to train your ego to operate a certain way while at the same time leaving the anchors that bind one to old ways of being here on earth. (Ego death and rebirth)

The people of these lands were spared total destruction at the hands of Hillary and Co, with their Sharia Law cleansing program already in place and patented (see the Real Estate Patents); planned to burden the debt on the people as perpetual debt slaves as the dollar all falls back on them as a result of the BASIL III activation. Trump represents "reconstruction"; a rebirth along with the associated birthing pains. The fact the people elected Trump means there is hope. Not that Trump is any better, just that the outcome is going to be a lot better than it could have been.

Re: The Doors have been opened; parable of the 3 servants

The 3 Servants Parable (Matthew 25:14-30) : The Vatican, City of London, and the Crown (all the Kings (leaders) and Kingdoms (corporations) in this world collectively). They were to take the bags of silver given to them by the Master of the Manor (God) and “put it to work” … the bags of silver represent man’s dominion or usufruct of the Earth. The Corporations and Governments (slaves/servants) rising from this command work in service for the Master’s guests (God’s people) in the name of the Lord of Hosts (Christ).

The problem is that the Guests of the Lord of Hosts (God’s people) have been asleep at the wheel (abandoned their duties under God’s Covenants: subdue the Earth and purge Satan from the Kingdom: Adamic Covenant); instead went out into the world (followed their Ego (Eve) and left the garden: bound now under covenant of the Serpent: Curse of Judgment of self and others: see Genesis 3) and squandered their inheritance (See parable of the Prodigal Son), so the Servants left in charge (Leaders of the governments and corporations of this world: Satan thru the "secret societies") took control of the manor (Earth) for themselves (see parable of the unfaithful servant: Matthew 24:45-51) and beat their fellow slaves (treated them as heathens and infidels (see Papal Bulls)), denied them their allowance of food at the proper times (Civil Death: Birth Certificates are “presumptions for abandonment of life” (rejection of Christ)), and began to eat and drink with drunkards (the whore of Babylon: used the inheritance (usufruct (dominion) of the earth) for themselves).

Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins throughout your country - Jeremiah 15:13.

Remember, in the parable of the 3 Servants, one of the servants buried their bags of silver into the ground? This act treated the bags of silver as an IDOL: a graven image (grave = Sheol/Hades), which placed man’s usufruct and thus man into a state of purgatory by CIRCUMSIZING God’s people from the Lord of Hosts (thus enmity with God: heathens and infidels) for the Prodigal Son can no longer regain the Kingdom just by coming back to the Father, he must now repent for his sins and accept Christ for it is ordained: Only thru Christ shall one enter the Kingdom.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” – John 14:6

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat – Matthew 7:13

Now, the time is upon us to release ourselves from the shackles of our slavery (They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. - Ezekiel 34:27) and enter into the Kingdom as the Door of His Church (Christ’s Church of Philadelphia) have opened, the trumpet sounded signifying deliverance into the Kingdom and replevin initiating a transfer of wealth from the ungodly and wicked (unfaithful servants) to the righteous (God’s elect) as Revelations 12:11 have been fulfilled on November 11; 144,000 shall be chosen by God to receive their Heavenly Estates; the Rulers within the new kingdom, granting them access to the riches of the nations.

Remember the parable of the unfaithful servant? The lord (God's elect) of that servant (Leaders of the governments and corporations of this world) shall come in a day when he looketh not for him (servant only thinks of self), and in an hour that he is not aware of (because servant has drunken with the whore of Babylon: eat and drink with drunkards … live like Kings while God’s people suffer for “my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.” - Hosea 4:6), And shall cut him asunder (kicked off their “high horse” along with Satan by the rider of the white horse (Son of Man)), and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

This is the time to get right with God. This is what is meant by REPENT and Satan is coming to Earth; the verdict having been rendered on November 11 (Jupiter enter retrograde thru Libra (balancing of scales (sins/debt)) in Sun cycle) and shall be inscribed within the Scrolls on November 16 (Saturday being the Sabbath and not counted: 3 full days have passed); Satan shall be thrown from his Throne in heaven on this day with the Son of Man being conceived on Nov 17 (Jupiter enter Virgo in moon cycle: ego death begins) and Satan shall wage war for 41 weeks (the pains associated with the birth) until the Son of Man is born on September 23, 2017 (Jupiter exits Virgo in moon cycle: ego reborn).

Note from Boracle: Eve represents Ego; came from Adam. If God had intended Man to have an EQUAL, Eve would have been crafted from the Dirt/Clay and then life breathed into her, just like Adam. Adam being the ENTIRETY OF MANKIND: man and woman. Moon represents “feminine energy” or Eve which is the Ego. Sun represents “masculine energy” or Christ which is the Conscience. This is the essence of the battle between “good” and “evil”; God and Satan: conscience vs ego. The Bible (Basic Instructions for Building Lasting Empires) is an instruction manual for building a lasting empire: one within no army can defeat and one without no ignorant mass can withstand.

It is during this time when EVERYTHING is taken from the unrighteous and delivered unto the righteous: people are gonna be PISSED (gnashing teeth) and egos will soar out of control as Satan wages his war; the effects of the people’s war with their egos shall physically manifest here on Earth as the resulting misery and destruction.

(the following is from: http://www.allaboutfollowingjesus.org/spiritual-warfare-faq.htm )

Satan wages war within in our mind - planting seeds of doubt, fear, insecurities, worries, suspicions, and other anxieties.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."  - Ephesians 6:12

"But I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members."   - Romans 7:23

God's Word tells us repeatedly to be strong (1 Kings 2:2, Isaiah 35:4, Haggai 2:4), to walk forward in faith, and trust God for His help. When we do this, He promises to be with us in the battle and help us overcome, no matter what situation we are facing. God is asking, "Will you believe My Word?"

Advice from Boracle: Begin to retrain the ego into working not for itself, but for others; state of man before man allowed himself to be led astray by his ego (Eve) ... everyone will experience Ego death and rebirth; some will fight to keep a hold of old, comfortable ways of being, and will do so to the death (FEAR the second death). You can already see the beginnings of such with the "election riots"; Ego death (and rebirth) within the people has only just begun … have been directed to this thanks to a Friend, and I know I shouldn't play or mess with it but it is a tool provided for us to use, but if you go https://cafeastrology.com/northnodetables.html, you will find your North Node, then Google to find more information ... The North Node is a guide to train your ego to operate in the new Kingdom while at the same time leaving the anchors that bind one to old ways of being here on earth (circumcise one from the flesh) and allowing the deceiver/devourer/accuser Satan to have jurisdiction over you (ego death and rebirth) ... Pray for Guidance, Follow the North Node and find one’s way home.

One does prayer with God with the intent for him to reveal ONE'S secrets to one's self so one may bathe in the Blood of the Lamb, washing those sins forgotten; the blockages to which one holds subconsciously; the deep recesses of one's psyche one fears exposure, with the blood of the lamb and cleanse those from your books/scrolls and ask Abba, Father to bless those you may have harmed with the blood of the lamb through your repentance so their cups runeth over and they also feel the glory of our Father; lands and people restored thru Faith; redeemed from this empty way of life handed down from our ancestors - 1 Peter 1:18.

Come to our Father as a friend and remind him of his covenant with Christ so one can go back to the beginning, the Adamic Covenant, so one may exercise dominion over the earth by subduing Satan (Ego death and rebirth); washing clean with the blood of the lamb any covenants, agreements, contracts, oaths, vows, and attachments to this earth (circumcise one from the flesh) allowing the devourer/accuser to use those JOTS AND TIDDLES (see Matthew 5:18) within one's past, one's ancestry, one's bloodline, one’s heritage to deny one access into the Kingdom.

The Angels are watching everyone who enters into thru the Doors of Christ's Church (Philadelphia) and while all who enter may be cleansed of sin and receive everlasting life, only the righteous will receive their heavenly estate and thus have access to the riches of all the nations to fulfill God’s divine plan; EVERY JOT AND TIDDLE SHALL BE ACCOUNTED (see Matthew 5:18) and if one does not claim their heavenly estate FIRST and get right with God, then one will not be seen as a Son of Man and one of the 144,000 elect of whom shall be the Kings and rulers in the Kingdom.

One must seek the kingdom of heaven FIRST as commanded.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33

- The Boracle hath spoken; words supplied by the Spirit.