The Dead Don't Speak To The Living

1970grave
I believe that the NAME / Person must be used to interact with the dead
1. The Dead don't speak to the living - forget about being a man in court
2. Stay on the path
Lots of clues again by the magic of the holly-wood from GODS OF EGYPT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDUxLThjVc
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: The Dead Don't Speak To The Living

Viking Wrath
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Dead Don't Speak To The Living

It appears you are here to show him the error of his ways.

So, teach away.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Dead Don't Speak To The Living

it is all in the usufruct ... but it appears you just "condemn without investigation"