The Courts of Heaven

I believe these are imperative, so much so, I pinned the topic. Enjoy.

Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xk2UChVsB0

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG5xEagm4YY

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaodjtI6_cM

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u_R4zyc4sE

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1stGbjSgM

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0k1xF7hZ0

Re: The Courts of Heaven

mizrae
And the devil said to Jesus up on the mountain "i will give you all this and more if you will just worship me"

You are the nations this "apostle" is talking about.
Agenda. 21...smart cities, anyone?

I predict the word of God.

Re: The Courts of Heaven

Cris321
I just started watching these. Not a topic I had even thought of before but I can see why you say they are imperative.

Someone recommended this woman who deals with the same topic. I found her easier to understand for a beginner like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiQLjqmQxzw

Re: The Courts of Heaven

Medronihofree
I have just started reading:
Robert Henderson,
Operating In The Courts of Heaven.
Granting God the Legal Right to Fulfill His Passion and Answer Our Prayers.

Another great book: The Lawyer's Calling. Christian Faith and Legal Practice. Joseph G. Allegretti.