Thank you

Hillbilly
  I have spent the last 12 months reading,studying and listening to your videos trying to find my way. I would get frustrated with it cause I just couldn't find that starting point. I see now very clearly why your website is the way it is. We not only need a fish for food we have to know how to go fishing to sustain ourselves. That simple post by Hallow and his friend in Canada is what broke it open finally for me. Anyway I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the time and energy that you have put into this hopefully someday we can share a drink together until then take care and again THX Boris!

Re: Thank you

Thank you for the kind words of support and encouragement and you are welcome.

I did not set out to structure the site the way it is, but this is the reason the site evolved to become the way it is; one must learn to fish so one eat with faith.