Thank you

Locked 3 messages Options

Thank you

It occurs to me that I never really thanked everyone who assisted me during the last few years. I made some mistakes, corrected others and finally saw what I was supposed to see ...

I saw both the energies of the court unmolested and unhindered by any attempt on my part to control nor dictate the outcome and the compassion of others I never expected. In my wildest dreams, I never would have thought there would be so many whom walked with me even if I have never met them.

My only hope is that I can reciprocate the kindness and generosity you all have shown me with not allowing whatever it is you all see in me and whatever it is I am doing to disappoint, especially when I am just making this up as I go along, or at least it feels that way.

During that time, I built this site and just pump out articles just to get the thoughts outta my head while we make our strides. I pray the site and its contents are beneficial. I know the material is dense and there is much, but I still believe if you look at and comprehend the operation of one word, usufruct, then everything else will begin to open.

Until then, hopefully I can be of service and help lead all those who choose to walk this most perfect path with what I am led to believe to be Christ Consciousness.

Well, enough of the mushy crap. Let's get to work bitches !!

Re: Thank you

Thank you to all those who come onto this forum with your personal attacks.

Thank you for confirming that my skin is apparently thicker than your intellect.

Thank you for confirming that any issues you all have is with the barnacles on the bottle, not the message within.

Thank you for confirming that the message delivered on these forums can not be fought, ridiculed, nor harassed for it STANDS as truth; a beacon of light in the darkness and confusion.

Thank you for confirming just how ignorant you are for not even having the consideration to at least "examine before rejecting" for upon the pinnacle of ignorance, you are truly the apex predator.

Thank you for confirming how blessed I truly am; for "Blessed am I when people insult me, persecute me, and falsely say all kinds of evil against me because of Him," thus giving me cause to "rejoice and celebrate, because great is my reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before me," thus giving the opportunity renew my faith each and every time.

Re: Thank you

Thank you for these latest rounds of personal attacks.
Will tell mom you were so kind to say hello.

Thank you for reminding everyone the your fight is with the barnacles; unclean and bloodstained hands only muddies the message within.

Thank you for re-enforcing my faith with every stroke from your keyboard; the more attention I receive, the less his flock need endure.

Thank you for being you, know that I love you, and wish you all the best; don't let me get in the way of your happiness and success.