Tender

liberated
Tendered an instrument
 Government obligations coupon which detailed the act of 1933, congressional records, intent of congress, acquittance and discharge and statute for government obligations to clerk of court. I believe said obligations and Acts support that government by full faith and credit such tender would be certified funds. The court is ignoring tender as they require "Certified funds" relying upon Fla statutes
 How to get around or shoot down requirement/demand for certified funds when such instrument was not "drawn  on a bank" however instrument does need to go to Treasury for payment
Any suggestions?

Re: Tender

franc
How about conditionally accepting upon proof of claim that the Fla statutes requiring "Certified funds" apply to you ?