Tender/discharge question

liberated
I have friends dealing with foreclosure issue and HOA issue. They did an A4V and sent it to U.S. Treasury instead of claimant, which in a way makes sense if one is endorsing, pay to the order of United States Treasury since they should receive it no different then if one endorses a check over to Mary Smith, Mary Smith should receive. That said, claimant continues to proceed with claim and court appears happy to assist. Notice of tender was provided to court to no avail. I suggested friend contact the Treasury to see what happened with the tender. Maybe it was settled without providing any notice, maybe not. Question is, should the A4V have been sent to the claimant or to Treasury? </b

It has become quite clear to me in light of Trumps recent Executive Order and his stated authority to do so, along with Proclamations 2039, 2040 and public law 94-412 there is no doubt all is military and being and seeking civilian due process is spot on. Military/government has all the obligation as everything is held in abeyance. It's kinda like the monopoly game where you start with x amount of script however in this real game you can never go bankrupt or run out of script. Perhaps just time to support what were doing with the evidence (EO's, Proclamations 2039, 2040 and public law 94-412). That said there must be some rule or law that allows lawyers, judges, courts to do what they do without being arrested for treason, unless they can just until some-one comes in with the truth and repentance.

Re: Tender/discharge question

don7411
Yes!  Even the only genuine specie of money known as a silver dollar and sold through the us mint is from the mint in West Point.

Re: Tender/discharge question

Jo King
Perhaps the US Treasury has no idea who the person is and no way of knowing if they are the authority for that name.   We have sent similar a4v's to the UST with no response.   Investigating the use of form OFAC 1505-0170. release of blocked funds.  Perhaps it would have been more fruitful to send the AFV/RFV to the clerk of court,  who is a transfer agent for the UST with a demand for settlement of the account with the right of subrogation.   ????

Re: Tender/discharge question

initial AFV/RFV goes to the one making the claim. The EIN (Corporation) is a "tax collector" and the "offer" is a "tax collection." ALL EIN are "treasury agents" for they collect taxes on behalf of the Treasury and operate in the Public. The AFV/RFV using the Social as an EIN itself renders the WHOLE transaction subject to PUBLIC POLICY or the "public insurance policy" (ie: I will forgive the State for the ongoing sequestering of public monies and title, and you will forgive me for any presumed debt I owe)

The problem people are having with the "non-acceptance" is how to deal with the "problem" ... Here, we deal with it via the Second CR(tm) Letter ... this letter Accepts the Dishonor of the AFV instrument (Deferred Income Tax Asset) and serves as the "security" for the Surety Letter that is eventually sent to the ATF (Treasury) replacing one surety (ALL CAP NAME) for another (EIN in Dishonor) for the "solicitation" into "prostitution," which can actually be reworded to read "Human and Child Trafficking" for the FAILURE to honor the AFV/RFV results in one being FORCED into Servitude to a PRIVATE-BANKING-CARTEL and the NAME will ALWAYS remain a child for national security reasons, thus one would then be subjected to USURY and thus be forced to live in sin.

And yes there is a way, it is called Turnabout and it is ALWAYS fair play.

The failure to provide proof of claim the AFV/RFV instrument is INSUFFICIENT is the admission that any further attempt to collect is a FALSE CLAIM ... and in accordance with the False Claim Act of 1863, the one of whom KNOWING presents a false claim to a governmental contractor is now indebted to the United States for $5-10K + 3 times the damages the Government incurs ... so, if these guys are NOT going to take the INTEREST (AFV/RFV instrument) to the Treasury, they are WITHHOLDING property and interest belonging to the united States while are the same time pursuing a FALSE bounty contract; the one in dishonor is the one engaged in "insurrection and rebellion" and ALL claims they have are now invalid and illegal.

And just by writing this, I have a notion that one may use the bid bond, performance bond, and payment bond to FORCE the issue and maybe even "liquidate the claim on behalf of the United States" within the Federal Court, but I am not to familiar with those. Maybe others who have more experience can chime in on this aspect.