Tell me what you think?

hector
Tell me what you think?

You go to buy a house? You see the house?  You inspect the house inside & out? You decide whether the neighborhood is nice enough for you and yours? You talk it over with your significant other? YOU DECIDE YOU DON’T LIKE THIS PERTICULAR HOUSE AND ITS LOCATION?

THIS SOUNDS PRETTY STRAIGHT-FORWARD… RIGHT?

YOU HAD A CHOICE… RIGHT?

Tell me? What choice did you have when you were born? Did you get to choose your body-type, whether black or white? Did you have a choice in the color of your eyes? Did you have a choice of blond or brunette hair or even nappy hair OR BALD? Or perhaps how tall your body would be for you to spend the rest of your life on earth in? Or whether the woman called your mom would be from a RICH OR POOR FAMILY?

THIS SOUNDS PRETTY STRAIGHT-FORWARD… RIGHT?

YOU DID-NOT HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER….. RIGHT?

1. In buying the house… you HAD a choice!
2. In being born… you DID-NOT have a choice!

If I break something of yours… let’s say a VASE that cost you $100, how would I make amends?

1. First I would verbally apologize to you.
2. Then, I would either replace the vase with another of equal or greater value.
3. Or, I would PAY you for the damage I have caused, with maybe a little extra, because, I AM TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT I ACCIDENTALLY DID.
4. I created the damage caused to your vase; therefore, I am responsible for what happened to your vase… RIGHT?
5. THE VASE WAS PERFECT… THAT IS… UNTIL I BROKE IT…RIGHT?

WELL, it’s the same thing with God the Father and His Son Jesus… THINK ABOUT IT…

God allowed sin to break up everything in heaven…

God allowed sin to break up everything on earth…

I did not ask to be born?

When did I enter this contract voluntarily?

When did I ask to be INVOLVED IN this crazy war between God and the Devil? Or, DID I EVEN HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER?

I had no choice AT ALL with regard to my hair, my face, my nose, my height, how ugly I look, how great I look, how wealthy I am, how poor I am, how tall I am…. Etc.?

When did I decide for myself what my place would be on earth WHEN I WAS JUST A BABE?

DO YOU NOT SEE… IN GIVING HIS SON TO DIE, GOD IS SAYING “CAN YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?”

WHAT…?   DID GOD MESS UP ACCIDENTALLY…?  IS GOD APOLOGIZING TO ME FOR AN UN-INTENTIONAL MISTAKE…? IN ALLOWING SIN TO FLOURISH IN ORDER TO SHOW THE TRUE CHARACTER OF SIN… DID HE ALLOW TOO MUCH OF IT?

THINK CAREFULLY ON THIS!!!

WHO ALLOWED “SIN” TO EXIST?... GOD OR THE DEVIL?
WHO ALLOWED SIN TO FLOURISH?
WHO CREATED LUCIFER?

DID GOD MAKE AMENDS?

YES, YOU HAVE A BIBLE AND THE BIBLE IS LAW (THE APOLOGY)?
YES, YOU HAVE A PAYMENT IN THE BLOOD OF GOD’S SON (REPARATIONS)?

SO, YOU HAVE:
1. LAW AND
2. GRACE
3. TOGETHER

FIRST THE APOLOGY, AND THEN THE REPARATION WITH A WHOLE LOTTA PROMISES… AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT BELIEVE THAT GOD’S LAW DOESN’T GO HAND-IN-HAND WITH GOD’S GRACE… YOU HAVE JUST FORFEITED EVERYTHING with reference to THAT APOLOGY!!!

SAY BYE-BYE TO HEAVEN BECAUSE HE AIN’T MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!!!

TRY READING YOUR BIBLE AGAIN!

WILL YOU FORGIVE GOD FOR HIS MISTAKE, AND START ALL OVER WITH HIM? NOW WONDER JESUS OVER-EMPHASIZED THE IMPORTANCE OF FORGIVENESS!!! Love your enemy… do good to them that hate you… pray for those that maltreat you… when a man takes what is yours, let him keep it… GOD WAS TEACHING US THROUGH HIS BOY TO FORGIVE HIM…. HAHAHAHA… WOW!!!! HOW GOD HUMBLED HIMSELF!!!

EVERYTHING IS BACK-WARDS… ISN’T IT?
NOW YOU SEE WHY GOD DOESN’T TAKE ANY PLEASURE AT ALL IN THE DEATH OF A SINNER… HOW CAN HE? THAT ONE MISTAKE COST HIM HIS BOY!!! HE FOUND OUT FOR HIMSELF WHAT THE PRICE OF THAT HONEST MISTAKE FELT LIKE!!!

THE CREATOR OF A CONTRACT IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SINGLE BREACH IN IT!!! AND CAN MAKE CORRECTIONS IN THE CONTRACT AT ANY TIME!!!

THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SINGLE BREACH IN IT!!! AND CORRECTED THE BREACH AT CALVARY!!!

A BREACH = A MISTAKE (EVEN ACCIDENTALLY)

HE KNEW YOU COULD’T SAVE YOURSELF FROM SIN… YOU DIDN’T CREATE IT!!! YOU DIDN’T ALLOW IT TO FLOUSISH IN HEAVEN AND EARTH… HE DID!!! SO HE HAD TO CORRECT HIS MISTAKE!!!

SO, NOW THAT HE HAS CORRECTED HIS ERROR… WHAT WILL YOU DO?

CONSIDER YOURSELVES…. WARNED!!!

CONTRACT “TRUST” LAW!!!

Re: Tell me what you think?

2 audios we sent over to me via Skype. I post them now for you all to listen.

2016.mp3

2017.mp3

Now, the one regarding the military makes sense .... it is the order takers of whom enforce the military/police state. Therefore, the police officer must also be sovereign, else if he kills someone, then the State is liable. But when things go awry, the officer is charged privately.

When one looks into matters a bit further and applying the usufruct to everything, the truth becomes quite apparent. Everything being done is done Constitutionally and according to Natural Law and it is we of whom are acting in belligerency: hypocrites and liars paying only lip service to God almighty; bandits and thieves stealing from God almighty and the legacy that was to be left in his Glory, and until this changes, we will be a fuct.

"The system" is set-up to administrate a usufruct against the violator of Natural Law and if one feels or sees "government" then one is operating outside of Natural Law and the enforcement of Man's Law against another is outside of Natural Law for Man's Law is the result of the Tree of Knowledge.

Therefore, if the people actually woke up, the officers and soldiers around the world would be held accountable for the usufruct they entrapped themselves in by blindly following orders of others who wish to keep their hands clean of the Karmic Debt obligation (usufruct) and now the "tricksters" and "Deceivers"; worshipers at the synagogue of Satan, would now be faithful servants instead of acting like unfaithful servants drinking and fornicating with the Whore (Satan).

These guys are showing those soldiers how to suckle at the teat of the whore (Satan; CITY OF LONDON). Those dog tags are EVIDENCE of a soldier's Karmic Debt Obligation (mark of Cain) and since their actions are SIN in heaven, they get what they need on Earth from Satan in this current system as "Gratitude" for their service in the War against God almighty and his Natural Law. (sucking the cock of their LORD)

When Cain received his mark he went out and built CITIES but those CITIES and their inhabitants we far removed from the Spiritual knowing of God almighty.

So, the Deceivers (sociopaths, psychopaths and their converts) are attempting to BE God by attempting to replace immutable Natural Law with Man's mutable Law and using the retards (the blind order followers) to enforce it so the Deceivers can inherit the Earth when all of the Creator's children accept the Mark of the Beast, the second witness that one accepts the Mark of Cain.

It is the PEOPLE of whom are the problem. The WAR is in the people: between their Heart and their Ego. Everything else is just the RESULT of the WAR; the WORLD to which one is witness, the self evident FACT of the God man currently worships.

You were born into the WAR, because the WAR always rages. Forgiveness sows the seeds of Love and Only Love can Kill the Demon.

The WAR is just 2 wolves inside each one of us: Which one are you gonna feed?