Take this into consideration before posting ...

Take this into consideration before posting ...

Have you actually read the material on the site and within the forums because from the nature of some of your postings makes it just seem like you failed to even examine before you appear to reject? I am going to assume you did because to not would demonstrate the height of ignorance.

But since you did, you should comprehend that all of this is about simple operation of a contractual nexus that occurs when one party (ie: living OR dead; 100% irrelevant) tries to "steal" from His Storehouse by making FALSE claims (ie: bearing false witness); thus protecting the "host and receiving nation" while still keeping to one's heavenly duties during times of emergency: "Can he pretend to live under the protection of a state, to participate in a variety of advantages that it affords, and yet make no exertion for its defense, but remain an unconcerned spectator of the dangers to which the citizens are exposed? " FOR "there is nothing to hinder him from defending it against pirates or robbers, against the ravages of an inundation, or the devastations of fire." (Law of Nations, Book 2 Article 104-105)

It is all based upon usufruct and the "fee owner" is the Trustee with respect to ensuring the usufructuary receive it benefits AND takes care of its duties while at the same time retaining the right of disposal over the same property.

The "infant decedent" is utilized as the VESSEL/Instrument to transfer those interests acquired (WORKS) into the Treasury: the usufruct of WORKS at present; naked ownership when the WORKS are completed, thus when WORKS are completed, any "debt that was created to service the WORKS" consolidates within the Treasury and goes POOF!: redeemed without Gold and Silver, thus preventing any "debt" to pass unto the next generation; thus those following generations will receive NOT the empty way of life handed down from their ancestors, but receive a life where "The trees will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. (Ezekiel 34:27)" so they may build on this foundation laid by the teachings of Christ, for this is how all of this came about.

If one making claim fails to provide proof of RIGHT to compel performance and still attempts to collect, then that one is the usufructuary, by way of simple operation of Divine and Natural Law and His Government (ie: LORD) enforces as such (ie: LORD of hosts) for "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. (Romans 12:19)" for “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17).

I just treat the United States as the LORD of Hosts (host and receiving nation) pursuant to Romans 13 AND the Treasury as His Storehouse (LORD = LORD of hosts + LORD God and LORD of hosts is Trustee with respect to LORD God: For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance ~ Deuteronomy 32:9).) and I fully expect people to reject, belittle, and berate because people seem to not care about His Kingdom, only their own, but hey, you guys ain't the one with whom I answer and the Doctrine of Sticks and Stones is always in full effect.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgement on themselves. - Romans 13: 1-2

No proof of claim = bearing false witness = violation of the Commandment of "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" = rebellion; USUFRUCT is the judgement those who "rebel against God" bring on themselves (ie: Genesis 3 curse; curse referred to under Malachi 3:8-10 ... tried to fuck, now u-so-fuct) and His Storehouse receives the Sin of the Rebellion for "the United States was created to monetize sin" and govern the sinners with the resulting "DEBT OBLIGATION" (ie: usufructuary duty)(ie: servicing the government required to service the sins of the sinner) because saints don't need to be governed.

So, like I posted, if you are here to show me the error or my ways, by all means speak now or forever hold your peace. If you are here to assist, by all means, please educate.

Otherwise, your postings are just disruptive and request that you take them elsewhere.