TIME to Appeal

1970grave
when using the CR papers - are they for current issues or for judgements of the past
For you usually have 21 days to appeal against a county court or High Court decision, or 28 days if it's an Upper Tribunal decision in the UK
Can the CR papers be used for a judgement 4 or 5 years in the past
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: TIME to Appeal

Jurisdiction can be challenged at any time. The CR(tm) demands proof of claim the court had jurisdiction to even entertain the action, let alone issue order AND the attorney that brought action had authority and jurisdiction to even bring claim.

However, the CR(tm) across the pond will not work with the "Thing demanded for payment" unless the Crown and such have stated tha only gold and silver is payment for a debt (or that current bank notes are debt obligations) or something to that effect, so I think it wold be prudent for those across the pond to utilize the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights and use the Right of Self-Determination along with the Right to not be put into jail and such for the mere inability to fulfill on a contract as the basis for the CR(tm) Novation ... just a thought.