Surrender of other Authenticated Documents to the UST

Locked 1 message Options

Surrender of other Authenticated Documents to the UST

posted Mar 09, 2016 by william-michael
On the US Department of State website for Authentications the following document types can also be AUTHENTICATED such as: Affidavits, Agreements = (Mortgages), Judgments, Articles of Incorporation,
Copy of a U.S. Passport (identification page only), Deeds of Assignment and other items.

The question is i have several court judgments, Land Deeds, Articles of incorporation's of several corporations and mortgages that have all been Authenticated by the US Department of State. This would make me holder in due course of those items. Would it be proper to indorse those items like we have done the COLB and surrender them to the USA?

[Last edited Mar 09, 2016]

some_dude said Mar 10, 2016
all of it is shit, so just return the shit and be free. Too much is being read into matters as each one, an abandoned unexpressed trust, when the BC is done, all of those follow as all of those are part of the estate of the abandoned interest no longer abandoned.

william-michael said Mar 10, 2016
It sure is all SHIT! and its ALL going back to them. Thanks Boris.

Tane said Mar 23, 2016
So if i was going to surrender the bc to the united states treasury, what other documents go with the bc, peace treaty etc. And are all treasury connected like austraian and new zealand treasurys are a extention of the united states one, and would the other tax offices be an extention of the irs
Thanks

some_dude said Mar 23, 2016

albeit their rules may be a bit different, every country has received some sort of aid from the IMF, thus this "system of usufruct" stands in place in all those countries and the people are the OBJECT of the usufruct, so follow the "rules" as laid out within the "old testament" ... "the gleanings of the fields" or "tithe" is to ALL be delivered to the storehouse and then one can "challenge god" to obtain the blessings of the new testament and then fulfill the law of the new testament to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I know it is a lot and I know people want the easy route of "what do I got to do? tell me A,B,C", but through listening to the audios, watching the videos, and reading the articles, what should be done should be obvious by now.

... just a product of the School of Hard Knocks: Black-n-Blue U.

Jack MeHoff said Mar 24, 2016
oops ... accidentally deleted this post ... my apologies.

some_dude said Mar 24, 2016
anyhow, the answer to the post is as follows:

there are some, I have some hit and miss: the initial mental health orders revoked and a couple of traffic and other charges. We know the 1099a process works, another guy had the county stop the sale and the bank refused to show up in a foreclosure. A buddy has now submitted his claim for replevin or restoration of the house after his 1099a caused the sheriff sale to be vacated and the title in the county records placed back in his name.

And yes some of us have been "locked up" ... mine was so I could see what I needed to see: the insurance fraud. You can see what is going on from a better perspective when you actually go thru it, besides, if you can get comfortable with the idea of "3 squares" or "3 hots and a cot", then your fear subsides and you can do what you need to do because you are not worried about failing; Not worried about outside validations. I do not give a shit what people think about me, I am just a fallible man; a fuck up. But I am my Father's fuck up and only he shall judge me. People's opinions of me are 100% irrelevant. If I cared and gave a shit about what other people thought about me, this site would never exist.

Nothing beats first hand knowledge with first hand experience ... if you wish to know, just do it and stop sitting on the sidelines straddling the fence. At least I do, which is much more than I can say about most. I do what is required of me by the Father as he guides my way for I possess nothing but faith, hope, and love. I am his instrument: the coke bottle carrying the message and while I may be a barnacle encrusted, slime coated bottle and people can bitch, whine, and moan about the condition of this bottle, the message does not change, only ignored.

Now, it appears that people love to judge and love to assume something when they really have zero idea of the nature of event. But I will tell you what, everyone should go in jail at least once; your entire perspective changes. Hell, when I was in last, I actually slept: Being disconnected from all the retardation I walk thru that is the culmination of everyone's discarded dreams and compromises felt so fucking awesome, it was like I had never slept before. There is a reason they call the place "corrections" ... not only that, I have STORIES, making the journey that much more VALUABLE.

Form Interstate 60:

O.W. Grant: What kind of guy would I be if I caused you to... violate your blood oath?
And, besides,
it's the fact that you lost all your money...
and you went to jail...
you left the girl...
ditched your car...
All, to bring this to me?
Makes it far more valuable.
Now it has... stories to go with it.
Well ... Don't you want to know what's inside?

Neil Oliver: I did before, but...
doesn't really matter now...
'cause, whatever it is...
won't be as good as the stories.

People are so attached to their shit, they approach this with the intent to "stop something from happening" which then means whatever is happening must occur. It is best if you guys start looking at this is "this is the way it ought to be", now you can actually do what is necessary to become and bring about the changes you wish to see.

And just like everything else, all is dependent upon the one employing the "information" and "knowledge" ... this process brings out one's TRUE nature and one can not hide. You will be exposed for the double minded being you are. Your flaws will be exposed and this is a good thing: you can now "correct" yourself; make the necessary adjustments within your path to achieve the outcome desired.

The only expectation one should ever have while going through this is to expect to make mistakes for all of this and the whole of this website is nothing but a monument to an idea: one thought.

And I can give you everything; write all the paperwork; sit there for 6 years and explain matters over and over and over, like I do with a couple of buddies, only to watch people fail over and over and over because people just can not let go of the fight; the struggle to hold onto the "old skin"; the desire to chase the "false profits" ...to err is human, to forgive, divine.

But in the end, it is all about you; Your actions, reactions, inactions, and fuck ups. It is about your ability to improvise and detach yourself from the outcome; be ok with failure, and this is where people stumble. The paperwork is the vessel to carry the intent. The words on the paper, the transmitting utility to convey the intent.

what is yours?

All meaningless without the "actor on the stage" ... Macbeth Act 5, Scene 5, page 2

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

At least, even if all else fails, and in the words of one Dylan Thomas (1914 - 1953), I shall not go gentle into that good night.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

boom shakalaka boom !!!