Surrender Birth Certificate to the Treasurer

Locked 1 message Options

Surrender Birth Certificate to the Treasurer

posted Jan 31, 2016 by Ethan Edwin
For the sake of not clogging up Boris' thread on the "Mortgage Challenge", I thought I would move this here.

The premise is that Boris received a call from a friend who was pulled over, and then released after only giving his name. The only thing he had done is to Surrender his BC to the Treasurer of the US and nominate her, Rosa "Rosie" Gumataotao Rios, as his LIAISON.

So, I asked why the Treasurer and not the Secretary of the Treasury who appears to be the TRANSFER AGENT with respect to 31usc3128? here:

31 U.S. Code § 3128 - Proof of death to support payment

A finding of death made by an officer or employee of the United States Government authorized by law to make the finding is sufficient proof of death to allow credit in the accounts of a Federal reserve bank or accountable official of the Department of the Treasury in a case involving the transfer, exchange, reissue, redemption, or payment of obligations of the Government, including obligations guaranteed by the Government for which the Secretary of the Treasury acts as transfer agent.
(Pub. L. 97–258, Sept. 13, 1982, 96 Stat. 947.)

I took this to mean that by surrendering and delivering the BC, which I am led to believe is a death certificate, to the Secretary, 12usc95a(2) would be invoked. Here:

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to
this section or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Powerful voodoo here. But, why the Treasurer and not the Secretary? Well, in 2002, the organization of the Treasury changed to make the Treasurer the REPRESENTATIVE of the Treasury on behalf of the Secretary in the area of PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT. Here:

In 2002, the Office of the Treasurer underwent further reorganization. The U.S. Treasurer advises the Secretary on matters relating to coinage, currency and the production of other instruments by the United States. In addition, the Treasurer serves as a senior advisor and representative of the Treasury on behalf of the Secretary in the areas of community development and public engagement.

https://www.treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/offices/Pages/Office-of-the-Treasurer.aspx

Now, what can the Secretary do besides act as TRANSFER AGENT for the obligations of the US? He can issue TREASURY ORDERS. Here is a partial list:

https://www.treasury.gov/about/role-of-treasury/orders-directives/Pages/orders-subject.aspx

This one I found compelling:

TREASURY ORDER 102-06

Date: May 2, 2000

Sunset Review: May 2, 2005

SUBJECT: Administering the Expenses for Unforeseen Emergencies of a Confidential Nature

1. ORDER. By virtue of the authority vested in me as Secretary of the Treasury, including the authority of 31 U.S.C. 321(b) and as provided for in the annual appropriation or continuing resolution for Departmental Offices, it is hereby ordered that:
a. The Assistant Secretary for Management and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) shall perform the functions of the Secretary of the Treasury relating to administering the expenses for unforeseen emergencies of a confidential nature. Specifically, the Assistant Secretary for Management and CFO shall be responsible for directing allocations for unforeseen emergencies, and accounting for expenditures.
b. In performing these functions, the Assistant Secretary for Management and CFO shall issue procedures, in consultation with the Under Secretary (Enforcement), for carrying out this authority. Such procedures may assign duties and responsibilities to those organizations making such expenditures, and to subordinates of the Assistant Secretary for Management and CFO and the Under Secretary (Enforcement).
2. This order does not apply to funds which are appropriated for expenses for unforeseen emergencies of a confidential nature of the Office of the Inspector General or the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.
3. CANCELLATION. Treasury Order 102-06, "Administering the Expenses for Unforeseen Emergencies of a Confidential Nature", dated September 10, 1985, is superseded
4. OFFICE OF PRIMARY INTEREST. Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Management and CFO.

Now, could one of the Zombies who has woken up in the public realm and did some ACT to demonstrate that his heart is starting to beat again, like send in his pawn ticket and Nominate the Treasurer to handle his business, be considered an emergency of a confidential nature? I don't know. Maybe. And yes, this Order has been superseded, but you can bet it's still active in the new Order.

Boris' buddy might be on to something.

Comments?

-Howie

Ethan Edwin said Jan 31, 2016
For clarity, here are the DUTIES of the Secretary of the Treasury, notice the word SHALL. And, if you ever wondered where to send those pesky receipts you are always getting, look at #6:

31 U.S. Code § 321 - General authority of the Secretary

(a) The Secretary of the Treasury shall—
(1) prepare plans for improving and managing receipts of the United States Government and managing the public debt;
(2) carry out services related to finances that the Secretary is required to perform;
(3) issue warrants for money drawn on the Treasury consistent with appropriations;
(4) mint coins, engrave and print currency and security documents, and refine and assay bullion, and may strike medals;
(5) prescribe regulations that the Secretary considers best calculated to promote the public convenience and security, and to protect the Government and individuals from fraud and loss, that apply to anyone who may—
(A) receive for the Government, Treasury notes, United States notes, or other Government securities; or
(B) be engaged or employed in preparing and issuing those notes or securities;
(6) collect receipts;
(7) with a view to prosecuting persons, take steps to discover fraud and attempted fraud involving receipts and decide on ways to prevent and detect fraud;
(8) maintain separate accounts of taxes received in each State, territory, and possession of the United States, and collection district, with each account listing—
(A) each kind of tax;
(B) the amount of each tax; and
(C) the money paid as pay and allowances to officers and employees of the Department collecting taxes in that State, territory, possession, or district; and
(9) advise the President on major domestic and international prudential policy issues in connection with all lines of insurance except health insurance.

I wonder if the Birth Certificate could be considered a RECEIPT? Hmmm...

-Howie

some_dude said Feb 01, 2016
He did it because I informed him 12 USC 95a (2) is a contract, trust, and insurance policy and since it falls under BANKING and the SECRETARY has already signed off on it, then to whom else would you send the receipt for indemnification?

The BC is issued under Article 38 of the Lieber Code as a result of the FORCED pledge under Article 134. Lieber Code is the SOURCE of the LAW (Public Trust Administration) and all those statutes are enacted in support of such.

Lieber Code is a foundational part of international law and international law is implemented under public policy and the Statutes at Large more commonly called 12 USC 95a (2) are a result of and "remedy" within that policy.

Like I said, you are making matters WAY too complicated.
[Last edited Feb 01, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Feb 01, 2016
Boris,

I tend to do that before I boil it down to it's simplest terms. I strive to comprehend everything, and then put it to use.

For example, when I called you to tell you that I was successful in using 12usc95a(2) to get a mans property restored AFTER a judgement, this is what I used:

(sent to local IRS office)

January 21, A.D. 2015

Greetings,

To the man acting in an official capacity to handle this matter, please find enclosed in this envelope what I am led to believe are the necessary parts you will need to satisfy any obligation that may be owed to the agency that you represent in connection with the entity- (NAME exactly as it is on Birth Certificate).

I am in reliance in good faith on the act appearing in the UNITED STATES STATUTES AT LARGE, Volume 55, 77th Congress, 1st Session, Chapter 593, 18 December 1941, p. 840 (copy included from a Federal Depository Library), which I am led to believe is how a man who was given an entity to operate in commerce is to satisfy any debts that may occur while that man uses it, as follows:

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this section or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

You will find enclosed in this envelope an original Birth Certificate (put here whatever the title on your Birth Certificate is), a copy of a Social Security Card that I use and two original wet ink signatures. You have my permission, consent, and a granting of my sovereign immunity to use these in any manner necessary for the full discharge/payment/satisfaction of any obligation that the entity (NAME exactly as it is on Birth Certificate) may have in connection with the agency that you represent, pursuant to the above cited UNITED STATES STATUTES AT LARGE.

For the record, and for clarity, this is my payment and or satisfaction, by means that are to the best of my knowledge and belief, in full, any and all obligations that the entity (NAME exactly as it is on Birth Certificate) may have in connection to the agency that you represent in your official capacity, and this is done in good faith.

I trust that this settles any matter that the entity (NAME exactly as it is on Birth Certificate), of which I am it's authorized user, may have with your organization. If anything further is needed of me please let me know within ten days of receipt of this letter or I will consider this matter settled. I leave you in peace.

(NAME exactly as it is on Birth Certificate)

by, (First name only)

________________________________________(man's right thumb print)

CC.- Thomas J. Curry OCC Headquarters 400 7th Street, SW Washington, D.C. 20219

Yup, some huge ideas at work, on a single piece of paper. None of "their" forms were used and the dude is still enjoying his place- after an IRS seizure and adjudication, one day to go till auction and he received a release of levy and the court case disappeared. And, when I'm done pondering, and reverse engineering an idea, my stuff always ends on one piece of paper.

Right now, I'm working on how to free one from what I call "the monetary problem", or, how to get through this thing without the use of "script" or any "licenses".

When I'm done, one piece of paper, and some action, will do it.

-Howie

some_dude said Feb 01, 2016

the letter posted at the bottom of http://iamsomedude.com/friendly.html is what I wrote up one day for a guy who spoke no English and received a notice of default. He is still in his house.

we used title 26, but the accounting via the title 26 statutes we used was in reference to the reciprocal duty under 12 USC 95a (2) ... it becomes a tax evasion issue for the "tax burden" is the reciprocal duty so when someone acts in contrary, that someone is engaging in TAX EVASION.

Ethan Edwin said Feb 01, 2016
That's good stuff. It's always going to be just that simple in the end.

-Howie

Ethan Edwin said Feb 01, 2016
Ok, at the sake of getting a bit complicated before this NOMINATION of the TREASURER gets done, let's break it down.

The idea is to surrender the Birth Certificate to the Treasurer which will constitute DELIVERY. I propose that the BC is a TYPE of WAREHOUSE RECEIPT. What is a warehouse receipt? It is:

A warehouse receipt is a document that provides proof of ownership of commodities (e.g., bars of copper) that are stored in a warehouse, vault, or depository for safekeeping.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warehouse_receipt

What is the commodity that was stored? I am led to believe that it is ones usufruct that is evidenced by the blood taken from your heel at the hospital at your de-livery.

:After your newborn has been screened for conditions, some blood will remain on the card. The residual dried blood spot, the small amount of dried blood that remains on the filter paper cards after newborn screening has been performed. This may be stored by many labs because of their continued value to the family. Storage is under secure conditions where access is strictly controlled. Specimens are not stored with information that directly identifies your baby. Should the need arise, the specimen(s) may be used for diagnostic purposes for your child with appropriate consent. A portion of the specimen will also be stripped of information that might identify your child and may be used in public health research that has been reviewed and approved by a Board charged with overseeing compliance with all applicable laws and ethical guidelines.... According to state regulation, the department also must store newborn screening information in electronic format.

Here: http://www.babysfirsttest.org/newborn-screening/states/new-york#sthash.0pYoZFVr.dpufbloodtest

Now, WAREHOUSE RECEIPT leads to BAILMENT. And, bail is a pledge is a pawn. There are several types of bailment, but the one that concerns me is this one:

Involuntary bailees

An exception to all the above is the case of an involuntary bailee, one who by not intentional acts is made a bailee. For example, if one is given a stock certificate but it turns out to be the wrong certificate (intended for someone else), he is an unintentional bailee, he has made no intentional act to become a bailee. He is therefore entitled to divest himself of the certificate regardless of a duty of care, so long as he does no malicious or intentional harm to another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bailment

This all makes sense, in light of this:

The BC is issued under Article 38 of the Lieber Code as a result of the FORCED pledge under Article 134. Lieber Code is the SOURCE of the LAW (Public Trust Administration) and all those statutes are enacted in support of such.

So, from the definition of Involuntary Bailee, we find:

He is therefore entitled to divest himself of the certificate regardless of a duty of care, so long as he does no malicious or intentional harm to another.

And, from the duties of the Secretary of the Treasury (31 U.S. Code § 321), we see that he "collects receipts; with a view to prosecuting persons, take steps to discover fraud and attempted fraud involving receipts and decide on ways to prevent and detect fraud"

We also know that the Treasurer "serves as a senior advisor and representative of the Treasury on behalf of the Secretary in the areas of community development and public engagement"

So, what do we do with that?

This is what my SURRENDER and NOMINATION looks like:

February 2, A.D. 2016

Greetings,

To the man acting in an official capacity of Treasurer of the United States, I, a man called Howard, hereby surrender to you a Certified Transcript of Birth given to me by my earthly mother for an unknown purpose. I now nominate you, in your official capacity, to act as agent, and Order you to execute the full delivery of this Certified Transcript of Birth pursuant to law and correct any records necessary to reflect this action.

You will find included with this Order an original Certified Transcript of Birth, a witnessed print of my right foot, and two wet ink signatures. I grant you my permission, my consent and a granting of my sovereign immunity to use these in any manner necessary, at your discretion, in carrying out this Order.

If there is anything further needed from me in carrying out this Order you may contact by phone at XXX-XXX-XXXX or by e-mail at johnsmith@gmail.com. If I do not receive a communication from you within three days of receipt of this Order, I will consider this nomination accepted and the Order completed.

I Trust that my Father, the Ever Living God, will guide you as you go.

By: Howard

...........................(man's right thumbprint)

Three days go by after the Treasurer receives this you are no longer the holder of some-thing that does not belong to you, acting as surety for it, in an attempt at selfish private gain. You are now divested of the duties and obligations of a holder of that document. Pawn ticket cashed in.

From there, we shall see.

-Howie
[Last edited Feb 05, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Feb 02, 2016
Ok, so this is how my final nomination and ASSIGNMENT of the Treasurer of the US turned out (just sharing, do yours any way you wish, or don't):

February 2, A.D. 2016

Greetings,

To the man acting in the official capacity of Treasurer of the United States, and/or successors, I, a man called Howard, hereby surrender to you a Certified Transcript of Birth given to me by my earthly mother for an unknown purpose. I now Nominate you, in your official capacity, to act as agent, and Assign you to execute the full delivery of this Certified Transcript of Birth pursuant to law and correct any records necessary to reflect this action and, further, advise the Secretary of the Treasury of the United states in any and all payments, conveyances, transfers, assignments, or deliveries of property or interest done by or for the child named on the surrendered Certified Transcript of Birth, through its authorized user, I, a man called Howard, as necessary now or in the future.

You will find included with this Assignment an original Certified Transcript of Birth, a witnessed print of my right foot, and two wet ink signatures. I grant you my permission, my consent and a granting of my sovereign immunity to use these in any manner necessary, at your discretion, in carrying out this Assignment.

If there is anything further needed from me in carrying out this Assignment you may contact by phone at XXX-XXX-XXXX or by e-mail at johnsmith@gmail.com. If I do not receive a communication from you within three days of receipt of this Assignment, I will consider this nomination accepted and the Assignment completed.

I Trust that my Father, the Ever Living God, will guide you as you go.

For: (full name EXACTLY on BC)

By: Howard

...........................(man's right thumbprint and private seal)

The reason I have changed the word ORDER to ASSIGNMENT is because of this information:

http://www.internationallawoffice.com/Newsletters/Real-Estate/New-Zealand/Meredith-Connell/What-is-a-nominee-Considering-the-Court-of-Appeals-answer?redir=1

You will have to sign up by using an E-mail that is not Google or Yahoo, but this info is worth it. It will explain NOVATION as I talked about in the other post, and why a NOMINATION without an ASSIGNMENT has no force or effect. Good stuff in there.

You will also notice that I have the date in A.D. I am led to believe that is the timeline of the living, and refutes one of the presumptions of one being "dead by consent".

You will also notice that this Assignment contains a self-executing contract. No objection, will be seen as acceptance (by a De Facto Trustee), if I must take this to the Pope for Enforcement. See link here:

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari.html

Also Notice, the way the Assignment was executed. It was executed using the thumbprint as a private seal, that is important in light of the word "counterdeed".

Also notice that there is an Express Trust closing the Assignment. This prevents the De Facto Trustee (the Treasurer) from constructing a Trust and naming YOU as Trustee. I can't stress enough how important this is.

Now, what I intend to do with this, if it is accepted by the Treasurer, is to engage in a contract BY/FOR the CHILD (for a car maybe at a dealership?), fill out the contract as an authorized user of CHILD and sign it- "(regular signature) or Nominee". When it is done, I will present a business card with NOMINEE OF NAME, Treasurers NAME and TITLE, Treasurers address, phone and fax, and direct the Finance Manager to send the contract to Nominee for satisfaction. A test run, but we'll see what happens.

I'll let you know how it goes.

-Howie

[Last edited Feb 02, 2016]

Estaban Sanchez said Feb 02, 2016
Hopefully all goes well and the pieces start to congeal for you and for all on the road less traveled.

Ethan Edwin said Feb 02, 2016
Estabon,

The trick with this is that you can't really screw any of this up. The offer in 12usc95a(2) is BASED on GOOD FAITH. To be clear- Good is God, so you must have God Faith.

One has no Trust in God (by the evidence), if he has placed his Trust in Man. Read the Declaration of Independence, and ask yourself what was done from there.

So, by holding property that belongs to another- the BC, the SS Card and the KJV Bible, one demonstrates Bad Faith (by the evidence of NO surrender or delivery), and the pre-pay system is not available to them.

Sur-render these documents and 31usc3128 and 12usc95a(2) kick in.

And, as long as you are acting in Good Faith, then any omission or commission done as a result doesn't matter.

12usc95a(2) ...and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Just do your best, and have the evidence, to the best of your ability, that you are in-deed acting in good faith.

The rest takes care of itself.

-Howie

Estaban Sanchez said Feb 04, 2016
Oh my, I have done all three to the best of my ability. The priest hasn't called me yet. Wrote to the secretary of the Vicar General and called and they have yet to respond as well. I even attended mass this morning. The two women near me wouldn't shake my hand when the priest does the part of offering piece. Another long day.

I do know everything happens for a reason, reason, ultimately being ours and others salvation.

I am reading a good book / pamphlet called

Life Offering: A call to be a quiet modern apostle: To the Sacred Heart Through the Immaculate Heart

I have known and read that bearing our crosses daily in this life , rejoicing in suffering is a key aspect of this life to move beyond.

I recommend this small booklet for anyone suffering for Christ. All glory and honor belong to God.

Forgive my off topic reply.

Ethan Edwin said Feb 04, 2016
Estaban,

Are you contacting the Cathedral of the Diocese where you are at? That is where the door of Mercy is. Every other Church is just a satellite, and won't have the "counsel" and "instruction" that you may be looking for.

Thanks for the book recommendation- I'll check it out.

-Howie

some_dude said Feb 05, 2016
What is the commodity that was stored? I am led to believe that it was the blood taken from your heel at the hospital at your de-livery.

[...]

WTF ??

The "commodity" is the USUFRUCT of one, not the "blood" ... please do not post anything like this again, this is crap thinking. The only thing they are doing with the blood is ensuring the proper estate belong to the proper party so

Involuntary bailees

An exception to all the above is the case of an involuntary bailee, one who by not intentional acts is made a bailee. For example, if one is given a stock certificate but it turns out to be the wrong certificate (intended for someone else), he is an unintentional bailee, he has made no intentional act to become a bailee. He is therefore entitled to divest himself of the certificate regardless of a duty of care, so long as he does no malicious or intentional harm to another.

does not occur.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing else.

One's USUFRUCT of one's NATURAL USUFRUCT, of which is the fruit arising from the exercise of dominion over the Earth, is the COMMODITY to be RECEIVED at the WAREHOUSE and if one FAILS to DELIVER, then that INTEREST (Estate) is LIVERED or VESTED within one as both Fee Owner and Usufructuary are CONSOLIDATED within one, thus one becomes the COMMODITY to be RECEIVED at the WAREHOUSE because the FAILURE TO DIVEST the INTEREST ARISING as a result of one's use of the TRADE NAME PROPERTY of which the INTENDED BENEFICIARY has already PURCHASED and now is EXPECTING; an ESTATE (Interest) IN EXPECTANCY in favor of the STATE: Adoption within the House of the LORD; the PURCHASER (BUYER), and of which INSURES the PUBLIC TRUST be able the ENSURE protection and defense for one: a safe harbor; House of the LORD, while one exercises one's inalienable rights of which the STATE PROFITS thus PEWEE COAL APPLIES:

Whatever might have been Pewee's losses had it been left free to exercise its own business judgment, the crucial fact is that the Government chose to intervene by taking possession and operating control. By doing so, it became the proprietor and, in the absence of contrary arrangements, was entitled to the benefits and subject to the liabilities which that status involves. - United States vs PeWee Coal, 1951 (341 U.S. 114, 71 S.Ct. 670, 95 L.Ed. 809)

Whatever might have been one’s (recipient of live birth record/birth certificate) losses had one been left free to exercise ones’ own “business judgment”, the crucial fact is that The Government choose to intervene in one's "business judgment" by taking possession of the live birth event and operating control by registering such event to secure the Social Security Funds and other grants offered by the United States. By doing so, it (the Government) became the proprietor and, in the absence of contrary arrangements, was entitled to the benefits and subject to the liabilities which that status involves.

http://iamsomedude.com/state_federal.html

The alternative agreement occurs under 26 USC 2032A and UCC 2-610 when one FALLS to DELIVER: REPUDIATION, thus one becomes EXECUTOR DE SON TORT over the RESUTLING ESTATE IN EXPECTACY of which the STATE ALREADY PURCHASED and RELIED ON THAT PURCHASE when it received ADVANCES ON THE INTEREST SO EXPECTANT from the Federal Reserve.

The TORT is against the CONTRACT FOR DELIVERY since the DEFAULT AGREEMENT regarding the use of the TRADE NAME PROPERTY is STATE is RECEIVER of the INTERST PURCHASED and it has FAILED TO BE DELIVERED: REPUDIATION, thus TRADE NAME PROPERTY REMAINS IN MILITARY SERVICE within the ADMIRALTY JURISDICITON and now one's ass serves as the PUBLIC (INSURANCE) POLICY; the one WITHHOLDING DELIVERY a TORT FEASOR subject to one of the 3 -feasences all by CHOICE AND CONSENT.

[Last edited Feb 05, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Feb 05, 2016
Boris,

I should have been more clear- "the usufruct which is evidenced by the blood drawn and warehoused", is more appropriate. Not crap thinking, crap communication. NOW EDITED ABOVE.

-Howie
[Last edited Feb 05, 2016]

Estaban Sanchez said Feb 05, 2016
I know the local churches won't be of much help, was hoping they could get the ball rolling. On / In the two local churches I have been to one had "Doors of Mercy" above the entrance into the sanctuary and the other had " Prodigal Son Returns " on the confessional door.

I have contacted the Office of Vicar General and The Administrative Office for the Diocese thus far. I may just need to drive up there and go in " Cathedral " simply for my own edification. Ironically the Cathedral and I share the same name. I have come to learn that God does indeed reveal things , at least to me, in the most ironic and oftentimes in hindsight humorous manor.

Don't have much to lose at this point but everything to ...

Ethan Edwin said Feb 05, 2016
Estaban,

The Cathedral bears the same name you use? That is one of those things that would make me chuckle. I would see it as a green light, and that means GO!

What I did when I first called the Cathedral was to site this pamphlet:

http://www.dor.org/tasks/sites/home/assets/File/YearofMercy_PrayerBook_online.pdf

From the pamphlet, I quoted this:

corporal Works of Mercy
* Feed the hungry
* Give drink to the thirsty
* Clothe the naked
* Shelter the homeless
* Visit the sick
* Visit the imprisoned
* Bury the dead

spiritual Works of Mercy
* Admonish the sinner
* Instruct the ignorant
* Counsel the doubtful
* Comfort the sorrowful
* Bear wrongs patiently
* Forgive all injuries
* Pray for the living and the dead

I just told them I require "counsel" and "instruction" as described in the pamphlet. They said that someone would call me back.

You will notice that instruction and counsel are part of the spiritual side of the Jubilee, important? Maybe.

When they called back, they asked, "would you like to speak to a Canon Lawyer, we can provide that to you." I responded that I was a prodigal son who was returning to gather my things so that I could be about my Father's business, and whoever could counsel and instruct me on that was who I wanted to speak to and that I thought that would be the Vicar General. After a pause they said, "yes, it certainly is the Vicar General you need to speak to." (maybe my intent or suggestion steered them this way, maybe I should have waited for them to suggest some entity of the Church?)

I was then told that the Vicar General was out of town for special training, whatever that means, and that they would call Monday for an exact time to meet.

I hope that helps.

-Howie

Estaban Sanchez said Feb 07, 2016
Well I made the trip to the Cathedral, on the Sabbath. Went to confession, as I was confirmed many moons ago. The Priest was a young man of similar age ( 30 yrs. or so ). In the confessional I brought up this matter and he offered help in regards of the many questions ( coming as a child ) I hope to have answered. Got home and sent him an email to hopefully schedule a sit down meeting where I can lay it all out. I will call him if I don't hear anything back. Hopefully will know more this week as well.

I read your post that contained information on Catechumens and in other research in regards to cannabis defenses I found this

http://brothersformercy.net/index2.html

so hopefully the church will be able and willing to provide guidance.

All the best.

Ethan Edwin said Feb 07, 2016
Estaban,

That's great. Let us know how it goes.

-Howie

Don said Mar 08, 2016
Drivers License and Social Security Card
What about assigning or surrendering the Drivers License and Social Security Card at the same time that the Reversion of the COLB is done? If so, would you send a verified copy of originals of DL and SS Card or just send the originals?

-- Don

Don said Mar 08, 2016
HOW REVERSION AFFECTS RETIREMENT INCOME
A retired friend wants to know.... if he does this process will he forfeit his Social Security check that he gets every month.

What about his pension income from other sources?

--Don

some_dude said Mar 08, 2016
quick answer: it won't

but it is questions such as these that leads me to believe people, while their intents may be noble and honorable, may just build themselves a path the hell.

The reversion is only one part of a process. It would probably be best to continue to read and comprehend the usufruct until such time as these answers become self-evident, which WILL occur.

Don said Mar 09, 2016
Drivers License and Social Security Card
What about sending verified a copy of Drivers License and Social Security Card at the same time that the Assignment or Reversion of the BC / COLB is done? Create a problem? Would that gain us anything?

some_dude said Mar 09, 2016

what does thine heart lead one to believe?