Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Discussions regarding the CR(tm), the Turnabout, and the Usufruct on Talkshoe

Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 82668
9PM EST every other Thursday

Powered by TalkShoe

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Rschallmo
Boris

Great discussion last night as usual. talkshoe audio didn't come complete,  there's only seven seconds on it when you press play.

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

I know . ... I sent in a ticket ... I have a recording, but my volume is very low for some reason.

If Talkshoe can't get the recording fixed, I can upload the one I have, but if someone has a another recording, would it possible for me to get it so I can use that one?

My volume is so low that when you turn it up to hear me speak, you get blown away when the caller starts talking. I guess I will have to adjust my volume input for next time.

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Brandtamas
Does anyone have the call from last week? I missed it do to work, so waiting another 2 weeks seems like years away...

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

I uploaded the audio I had; Talkshoe had equipment issues and others were affected. Evidently it appears that this particular audio is best listened to thru headphones because I forgot to test the settings on my end. Apologies.

If someone knows how to manipulate audio wishes to amplify or whatever it is you guys do, go for it.

Thank you.

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

a-dasa
I can tweak it for you Boris I have audacity

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

go for it ... I have audacity as well, just not the know how to use it properly.

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

HisName
greeting all

I found this link that goes directly to previous recordings that you can download:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/rss82668.xml

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Audio for 12/14/2017 was just sent to me today and has been "fixed"

... Thank you so very much.

no longer need headphones to listen

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

alentejo angel
Thank you - and also to a-dasa for (if it was!) your service.
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

SPECIAL Talkshoe Tuesday March 13 @ 9PM

since I missed the last few scheduled talkshoes, I thought I would do this one to get these thoughts outta my head and into yours. :)

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Talkshoe 9 PM EST
Thursday April 19, 2018.

Re: Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Reaction_s
BY REQUEST
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.