Surety Salvage Rights and the United Nations

Surety Salvage Rights and the United Nations

IMO, International Convention On Salvage, 1989
International Maritime Organization (IMO)

I have to admit, I have yet to go thru this all the way with the same diligence I have other materials, but if  I am not mistaken, CR(tm) operates much like a "salvage operation" and if I am further not mistaken, CR(tm) is also an "environmental cleanup of toxic waste" (ie: FALSE debt obligation w/o proof of claim) which means ALL signatories to Agenda 21 have to "contribute to the clean-up effort."