Subrogation: what is it?

Watch this 2 minute video

The Right of Subrogation: The surety or guarantor has the legal right of subrogation.

"The legal right of subrogation arising out of the payment of the debt of another extends only in favor of a surety for the payment of the debt or in favor of one who is compelled to pay the debt to protect his own right or interest"

Therefore, if one is brought into a matter and one executes the CR(tm) and the Court "steamrolls" over everything, what just happened?

One's Right of Equitable Subrogation has just been "guaranteed."

After "user of NAME" (user) performs NAME bond obligations [ie: 14th amendment duty to NOT question the debt obligation: CR(tm) (AFV-RFV: accepted in honor without adverse claim)], the user becomes "subrogated" to the owner's [claimant] right to apply contract funds to completion costs [ie: bring forth the bond to use the proceeds to complete the contract (settle the charges)], to the bond principal's right to recover against poor-performing and/or late-performing subcontractors [ie: governmental agents, employees, lenders, taxing authorities, and the like], and to the subs' and suppliers rights to payment for one acted to "protect any interest or right" one has under that NAME while using it.

Which means what?

After the CR(tm), one just acts like a duck in the rain and invokes the "Doctrine of Sticks and Stones" and then stands there for the anger and beratement one shall receive is not directed at one, but at the one of whom is working thru one .. all an attempt to get one to re-contract.

In other words, one does not give two shits if the Court issues an order or not, or even makes it appear as if what one did was worthless or meaningless, because one has already acted to "protect rights and interests" thus insured and ensured the "equitable right of subrogation" …

The CUSIP number from Mark-Lynn's Paperwork is evidence that the Claimant/Court was EXERCISING the RIGHT to "property that does not belong to the Claimant/Court" [ie: equity of Mark-Lynn held in that Cestui Que Trust (NAME) … remember: registration of the BC is the registration of an Act of God and thus exempt from insurance claims (ie: the Exemption people keep talking about)] to underwrite and bond the case [ie: usufruct], thus as user of the same acting to "protect any interest of right", Mark-Lynn CLAIMED and EXERCISED the resulting right of subrogation created by the event and the Court and prosecution had no choice but to follow his instructions [ie: bring forth the bond to set off and settle all charges] because "the courts have held that the surety’s equitable rights trump the rights of bankruptcy trustees, lenders and taxing authorities"

Like I have written previous, the CUSIP number is just icing on the cake … the proof in the pudding … the bird in the hand … the feather in one's cap … the grand slam … the cherry on top.

Que será, será

and to help, I am posting this doc that should be all one need when one receives the CUSIP number. Notice of Enrty and Special Appearance

Remember: Procurator in rem suam (attorney in fact)?

Procurator in rem suam. Proctor (attorney) in his own affairs, or with reference to his own property. This term is used in Scotch law to denote that a person is acting under a procuration (power of attorney) with reference to a thing (ie: in rem) which has become, his own property (ie: NAME and all that is held under such), See Ersk. Inst. 3, 5, 2. Procurator litis.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rasdiggy
In my opinion I think the court uses their CRIS(court registration Investment System) to invest and do all the financial transactions.  We need to research and study how they do it and may be we will get a better comprehension of how it all comes together

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 5:09 PM iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

After the "Acceptance for Honor," one just acts like a duck in the rain in invokes the "Doctrine of Sticks and Stones" and then stands there for the anger and beratement one shall receive is not directed at one, but at the one of whom is working thru one.

and this is WHY Mark-Lynn signed the way he did, and did the letter the way he did.

The CUSIP number showed that the Claimant/Court was EXERCISING the RIGHT to the equity of the NAME to underwrite and bond the case [ie: usufruct], thus as user of the same acting to "protect any interest of right", Mark-Lynn CLAIMED and EXERCISED the resulting right of subrogation created by the event and the Court and prosecution had no choice but to follow his instructions [ie: bring forth the bond to set off and settle all charges] because "the courts have held that the surety’s equitable rights trump the rights of bankruptcy trustees, lenders and taxing authorities"

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

it does not matter … once the CUSIP evidence is uncovered, that is the proof that the CRIS account has "received monies" and there is a duty to act else one could be considered a volunteer and equity does not aid a volunteer.

but to each their own.

FL STAT 28.33 Investment of county funds by the clerk of the circuit court.—The clerk of the circuit court in each county shall invest county funds [ie: CAFR accounts] in excess of those required to meet expenses as provided in s. 218.415. No clerk investing such funds shall be liable for the loss of any interest when circumstances require the withdrawal of funds placed in a time deposit and needed for immediate payment of county obligations. Except for interest earned on moneys deposited in the registry of the court, all interest accruing from moneys deposited shall be deemed income of the county and may be expended as receipts of the county as approved by the board of county commissioners pursuant to chapter 129. The clerk may invest moneys deposited in the registry of the court and shall retain as income of the office of the clerk and as a reasonable investment management fee 10 percent of the interest accruing on those funds with the balance of such interest being allocated in accordance with the interest of the depositors.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rasdiggy
I agree wholeheartedly Boris. I was just reading on the cris system it is very informative for whomever wants to know. Just thought I would share.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 5:53 PM iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

it does not matter … once the evidence is uncovered, there is a duty to act else one could be considered a volunteer and equity does not aid a volunteer.

but to each their own.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3118.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

alentejo angel
These guys recently did a broadcast on the CRIS system - not sure whether there's any nuggets one can pick out. [It's a while since I listened!]
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?v=YMvHSPvdv2I&event=video_description&q=https%3A%2F%2Ft-rohshow.com%2F2018%2F07%2F13%2Fthe-eighty-third-broadcast-of-the-t-roh-show-part-one-and-two%2F&redir_token=-h3ErSGBLwOJDi-5dhJqTcSjPoB8MTUzNjAxNTU1M0AxNTM1OTI5MTUz
Link to the doc. referenced during the broadcast https://t-rohshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/471.pdf
Court Financial Disclosure Report (required by Ethic in Government Act 1978) starts on pg. 79
$680m made on one case.
Pt. 2 vid. covers Judges Code of Ethics / Canons / Financial Interests & more.
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

iamsomedude wrote
Watch this 2 minute video

The Right of Subrogation: The surety or guarantor has the legal right of subrogation.

"The legal right of subrogation arising out of the payment of the debt of another extends only in favor of a surety for the payment of the debt or in favor of one who is compelled to pay the debt to protect his own right or interest"

Therefore, if one is brought into a matter and one executes the CR(tm) and the Court "steamrolls" over everything, what just happened?
First - thank you for posting this topic.  Second - and please do not get upset, I just am tying to understand, so I am asking

"and the Court "steamrolls" over everything, what just happened? One's Right of Equitable Subrogation has just been "guaranteed."

I understand what you wrote, but when I went on pacer to look up Mark's case, as I said prior, he was asking multiple questions, making claims, - how can there be a default, etc.  Ignored, and ignored some more.

When he placed this "Notice of claim of right to subrogation", the matter went bye bye immediately.

Here is my question and no I am not questioning you, it is a question to learn and really understand.

The CR(tm) or similar did not appear to be presented by Mark Linn.  Any thought why?

He claimed the name, Rule 101, DO NOT CLAIM THE NAME, plus he claimed Citizen of California republic. Ouch again.   How did the equity trump the name [adhesive contract, belligerent claim which means he was a "willing volunteer thus no equity].  I am a little confused here.

thank you

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rasdiggy wrote
In my opinion I think the court uses their CRIS(court registration
Investment System) to invest and do all the financial transactions.  We
need to research and study how they do it and may be we will get a better
comprehension of how it all comes together
I just did a quick search on CRIS:

http://www.nhd.uscourts.gov/content/1-court-registry-investment-system

(B) Interpleader funds deposited under 28 U.S.C. § 1335 meet the IRS definition of a Disputed Ownership Fund (DOF), a taxable entity that requires tax administration.  Unless otherwise ordered by the court, interpleader funds shall be deposited in the DOF established within the CRIS and administered by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts, which shall be responsible for meeting all DOF tax administration requirements

Gee I wonder what are those "DOF" funds where they come from?

(D)  Under CRIS, monies deposited in each case will be “pooled” together with those on deposit with the Treasury to the credit of other courts in CRIS and used to purchase Government Account Series securities through the Bureau of Public Debt, which will be held at the Treasury in an account in the name and to the credit of the Director of Administrative Office of the United States Courts, hereby designated custodian for CRIS. The pooled funds will be invested in accordance with the principles of the CRIS Investment Policy as approved by the Registry Monitoring Group.

For your convenience 28 USC 1355

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/1355

I think it may be a racket, scam, or scheme to defraud.  I do not understand everything perfectly, including how these people sleep at night.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rasdiggy
I have the same questions, am going over it in my head based on my experience with the feds on an issue I have dealing with restitution. The us attorneys office says I should make payments to ; the clerk of the court, so I wonder if we could send the clerk a CRtm along with the bond directing him to deposit in the cris account and ask for a receipt for the investment then maybe the cusip#

Rasdiggy wrote

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3123.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Jack Mehoff

the one holding title is responsible for the payment of taxes or face the consequences for the failure to do so …. go read: Meet the State's Person in the Archives. That comes straight from a Hennepin County Attorney in Minnesota. Since the STATE holds ALL title in abeyance, when one "pays the tax," one is subrogator. Thus, in any matter where the tax dude comes to you, you ALREADY hold the subrogation rights.

Accept for Value received and deposit for book entry credit within the CRIS system and then "motion to disperse funds" .. this is right out of the mouth of some attorney (GONZO) that was on Tad's Talkshoe ( https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/5016062 )

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3124.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rasdiggy wrote
I have the same questions, am going over it in my head based on my
experience with the feds on an issue I have dealing with restitution. The
us attorneys office says I should make payments to ; the clerk of the
court, so I wonder if we could send the clerk a CRtm along with the bond
directing him to deposit in the cris account and ask for a receipt for the
investment then maybe the cusip#
I hope this is not the case to "pay the clerk of the court".  I thought this was the entire point of subrogation, the exchange of one debtor for another?  This is why I asked Boris about the CR(tm) issue and Mark Linn.  Also, from what I read there is a statute of limitations of subrogation.

We are studying usufruct and subrogation but I seem to recall a simple and logical legal remedy called Eminent Domain.

Eminent Domain:

The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized to exercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

It is COMMON SENSE, if you take something from someone, you must make amends or in commerce, pay just compensation.

If our "land" was taken without our consent and used by the state to fund its declared national state of emergency COULD THIS BE ANOTHER AVENUE to claim damages?

I want to be clear, I am not doing this for $$$, there is no $$$.  What I can not stand is their arrogance and sense of entitlement, EVEN IF WE TRY TO SURRENDER THE USUFRUCT TO HELP BALANCE THEIR BOOKS.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

jose/anna:)
Just started listening to the talkshoe:  WOW!!! The attorney's 'insider' description exposes everything unknown to us 'lay' people!!!  HelleluYah!!!
thank U for posting that....  wonder: is he still "operating" as a BAR member?!?!?  God bless him....  j/a:)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3125.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Jack Mehoff wrote
Accept for Value received and deposit for book entry credit within the CRIS
system and then "motion to disperse funds" .. this is right out of the
mouth of some attorney (GONZO) that was on Tad's Talkshoe (
https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/5016062 )
Thank you Jack for providing this info.  A couple of thoughts:

The attorney had good tidbits, but the way he presented the info was not always coherent.  He mentioned one "bought the property", I do not think he meant this literally, as the property is not paid for that is why it was turned over to the United States.  The he want the "tenant to charge" the landlord for XYZ.  I think we go down a slippery slope with this thinking.  My interest has already been establish in the Cestui Que Vie, OR so I thought.  Was I not left spoliated?

I loved the idea of "surrender" when this was mentioned.  They can not get both the funds and the property, one or the other.

During the discussion and at the end, the commercial was stated, in essence, for a fee, Gonzo would provide guidance.  Not to be negative but you realize, AS I RECALL, Tim Turner used to be on this website as well.

My prayer is that we/Boris/whoever finds a simple method, one where we do not need to learn the FRCP, go to law school, motion to leave, book entry credits, etc.  What is  a "real HUD document"?  LOL  Is that when all the public officials piss on it and say here is your receipt?  LOL

I like this CUSIP idea and what CHAINSAWZ has mentioned - it is all been provided, there is not much more to do.  The value in the security is just the double whammy.  OK, here Mr. Utility company take it out of the $10 trillion a derivative of $300 million to pay the obligation.  LOL

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Reaction_s
Jack Mehoff wrote
the one holding
the NOTE
Jack Mehoff wrote
<http://iamsomedude.com/child_person.html> in the Archives. That comes
straight from a Hennepin County Attorney in Minnesota. Since the STATE
holds ALL title in abeyance, when one "pays the tax," one is subrogator.
Thus, in any matter where the tax dude comes to you, you ALREADY hold the
subrogation rights.

Accept for Value received and deposit for book entry credit within the CRIS
system and then "motion to disperse funds" .. this is right out of the
mouth of some attorney (GONZO) that was on Tad's Talkshoe (
https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/5016062 )
When does One realize that each mortgage holder holds a BLANK Bearer Bond[NOTE].

Perhaps this is why each house needs to be insured?

WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Jack Mehoff
And until the ISSUER steps forth and finishes the transfer of interests, that note is a GIFT and guess who gets to pay the tax?

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018, 2:27 AM Reaction_s [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jack Mehoff wrote
the one holding
the NOTE
Jack Mehoff wrote

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3355.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rschallmo
Boris

I said this stuff in open court. I said that I have my bond, where is theirs in case I am harmed. I said if you present the Certificate to the Issuer, they should honor discharge , settlement and closure. They just ignored it.

Would one accept the denied complaint received and deposit it for book entry credit within the CRIS system and then motion to disperse the funds? I told this to the judge in open court.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Jack Mehoff
Did you ask for the original note? When they said they have it, did you as ISSUER of the note ask for leave of court to cash it to make sure it was authentic so you could deposit those funds into the court CRIS account via endorsement to the bank for book entry credit?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3359.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Jack Mehoff

You are the ISSUER so ONLY you can attest to its authenticity.

If the court does not produce the original, then you can always inquire: "So, am I to understand the bank converted the note and presents a mere copy for enforcement? How do I KNOW it is authentic unless I examine it? And if the authentic note can not be produced, then I demand all proceeds be applied to this loan and the surplus, if any, returned to me immediately in return of the bailment."

Read: negotiable instruments used as collateral security

When banks lending money require collateral security for their safety they become the pledgee of such property and have certain duties to perform and acquire certain liabilities for failure to perform. A pledge is defined in 31 Cyc. 785 as a transfer of personal property as security for a debt or other obligation. "It is a bailment to secure the payment of a debt, or a performance of an engagement, accompanied by a power of sale in case of default," Dobie on Bailments.

"In the absence of special authority or agreement permitting him to do so, a pledgee has no right to sell commercial paper held as pledge, either at public or private sale, and an unauthorized sale by him constitutes a conversion of the instrument."

"In the absence of any agreement to the contrary between the parties it is the duties of the pledgee, if he resorts to hypothecated securities, to hold the notes and collect the same when they become due, and apply the proceeds in payment of the loan, and return the surplus, if any, to the borrower."

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Rschallmo
When she asked me what I wanted , that’s when I said “ I demand the original note and proceeds and they can keep the property, or credit my securities / CRIS account for book entry credit for valve received, then distribute the funds to the legitimate holder in due course; the remainder is to be released to the treasury as a gift upon condition those funds be used to reduce the National debt , and deliver the property/ title to me for me to release my right of equitable redemption of the Note.

That went on deaf ears. She didn’t say nothing.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

Jack Mehoff
It seems these guys are highly attached to their "procedures" … did you happen to ask for leave of court under rule 67 to accomplish as such?

In hindsight, maybe it would have been better to ask to see the note or even the evidence folder so you can authenticate the signature to ensure it is not a forgery … or something like that and then when THAT was denied the bust out with what you said.

Buddy asked to see the evidence folder in one of his cases and the judge gave him the folder, but it contained ZERO evidence and the judged asked "where do you learn that?" or something to that effect and the case was done.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-what-is-it-tp3116p3363.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Subrogation: what is it?

given
Did you get a judgment? She asked you what you wanted, can you write her on the private side about the mis-take you didn't ask about the public evidence folder and "forgive us our debt" and "forgive us our trespass"? https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/5150971
12