Subrogation

for further review:

As mentioned on the 11/16 Talkshoe, below is the information regarding SUBROGATION that I was sent over regarding it being utilized in court. Not sure of the author, but the entire article is reprinted here in its entirety and for your enjoyment. The articles above are for further reference and review regarding the subject matter.

Now this is cooking with gas baby !!!!

Initial Court Appearance.

Memorize this just in case, and keep a copy with you wherever you go. Give them your full Name Upper and Lower Case (no initials), if you play he Name Game they may try to say you didn’t’ “appear” and hit you with a warrant. Then…

1. Before we proceed, I need to ask the judge:
Will the plaintiff (or prosecutor) certify my right of subrogation (in writing please)?
You are saying here is that you are surety for the case, and you have the highest claim and now own the case and bond the prosecution had to put up. Then you can make an offer to have them offset the debt of the case. All cases are a “charge” – this request for certification cannot be refused.

2. …if they do not comply and try to move forward say:  I do not consent to these proceedings.

3. Your offer is not accepted. (If you already appeared an entered a plea - consider adding this: I withdraw any previous appearances and agreement entered under duress).

4.  I do not consent to being surety for this case and these proceedings. I believe I do have a right to subrogation being denied, I demand the bond be immediately brought forward, so I can see who will indemnify me if I am damaged.

Always be ready for some push back or avoidance, but go back to these 4 main points above, and tell them we cannot proceed until these issues are addressed.  It may not be fatal to do this later, but at the earliest possible time get this on the record. The judge WILL likely try to move on to other proceedings or get you engaged in other things or issues, so be ready for them to distract and dissuade you. Get these items resolved and stay on point to close the deal in a few moments. If you did take an attorney, tell them you intend to write a letter privately to the judge and ask the same.

Subrogation – Very important concept to understand as all court cases are really commercial transactions and making a claim to your securities because you failed to.

What is SUBROGATION?  http://thelawdictionary.org/subrogation

The substitution of one thing for another, or of one person into the place of another with respect to rights, claims, or securities. Subrogation denotes the putting a third person who has paid a debt in the place of the creditor to whom he has paid it, so as that he may exercise against the debtor all SUBROGATION 1117 SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES the rights which the creditor, if unpaid, might have done. Brown. The equity by which a person who is secondarily liable for a debt, and has paid it, is put in the place of the creditor, so as to entitle to make use of all the securities and remedies possessed by the creditor, in order to enforce the right of exoneration as against the principal debtor, or of contribution against others who are liable in the same rank as himself. Bisp. Eq.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/subrogation

The substitution of one person in the place of another with reference to a lawful claim, demand, or right, so that he or she who is substituted succeeds to the rights of the other in relation to the debt or claim, and its rights, remedies, or Securities.

There are two types of subrogation: legal and conventional. Legal subrogation arises by operation of law, whereas conventional subrogation is a result of a contract.

The purpose of subrogation is to compel the ultimate payment of a debt by the party who, in Equity and good conscience, should pay it. This subrogation is an equitable device used to avoid injustice.

Legal subrogation takes place as a matter of equity, with or without an agreement. The right of legal subrogation can be either modified or extinguished through a contractual agreement. It cannot be used to displace a contract agreed upon by the parties. Conventional subrogation arises when one individual satisfies the debt of another as a result of a contractual agreement that provides that any claims or liens that exist as security for the debt be kept alive for the benefit of the party who pays the debt. It is necessary that the agreement be supported by consideration; however, it does not have to be in writing and can be either express or implied.
(COMMENT: this is what you get yourself into in court)

The facts of each case determine the issue of whether or not subrogation is applicable. In general, the remedy is broad enough to include every instance in which one party, who is not a mere volunteer, pays a debt for which a second party is primarily liable and which, in equity and good conscience, should have been discharged by the second party. Subrogation is a highly favored remedy that the courts are inclined to extend and apply liberally.

The ordinary equity maxims are applicable to subrogation, which is not permitted when there is an adequate legal remedy. The plaintiff must come into court with clean hands, and the person who seeks equity must do equity. The remedy is not available when there are equal or superior equities in other individuals who are in opposition to the party seeking subrogation. The remedy is denied when the person seeking subrogation has interfered with the rights of others, committed Fraud, or been negligent.

The right to subrogation accrues upon payment of the debt. The subrogee is generally entitled to all the creditor's rights, privileges, priorities, remedies, and judgments and is subject only to whatever limitations and conditions were binding on the creditor. He does not, however, have any more extensive rights than the creditor.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

COMMENT: This applies directly to any court “charge”, you have the highest equitable claim to matter involving your NAME estate, so asking the plaintiff/prosecutor to certify your right to subrogation is the right move.  Keep it THIS simple. This turn the tables, makes you plaintiff, and order them to settle the accounts (or you should order them after you ask). This has been tested live in court and is quite effective if you follow through. Optional idea - one MAY be able to write a private letter to the judge as well simply asking: Will the plaintiff (or prosecutor) certify my right of subrogation (do so in writing please)?   If you already have an attorney show him what you plan to send to the judge (he’ll likely run form this and discourage you, as it exposed the game they are all playing), then send a letter privately from you to the judge in chambers, signed as the living soul (LS). Do not let them stop you from exercising this right to your right of subrogation.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Subrogation by way of Accommodation and the CR(tm)
(hand write if possible)

COURT HEADING

RE:  Case # XXXXXXXXXX

JUDICIAL NOTICE

WRIT OF MANDAMUS

Time is of the Essence and I am prepared to enter a plea, however before we continue; will the Prosecutor (and/or Plaintiff) certify my Right of Subrogation and do so in writing please?

Otherwise, I do not consent to these proceedings nor consent to being surety for this case for I believe I do have a right to subrogation being denied and demand the bond be immediately brought forward, so I can see who will indemnify me if I am damaged, unless of course, this court can provide proof of claim to the contrary along with all the facts and law relied upon along with the proof of claim as to the nature and cause of the charges AND define the Thing sought for payment AND proof of claim this court constitutes one of competent jurisdiction AND proof of claim the Attorney(s) who brought claim have both authority and jurisdiction to bring claim along with all the facts and law relied upon;

ELSE it appears there is universal agreement that there fails to be any claim stated upon which the relief sought by the Plaintiff should be granted and NAME AS CHARGED stands in full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of this obligation for any further collection attempt would amount to Breach of Peace and Contract.

All rights retained without recourse

_____________________________, L.S.
(for accommodation purposes only)

and before you ask: L.S. = living soul = one who is providing the accommodation = holder-in-due-course of the Right of Subrogation = Entitlement Holder = Yahtzee!!!

Re: Subrogation

alentejo angel
https://onlashuk.wordpress.com/2017/11/23/subrogation-through-eyes-of-equity/
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Subrogation

The more I read that article you posted, the more I am amazed to see how people of whom profess to walk in the path of Christ fail to see the irony in their rejections.

If Christ did not offer himself as surety for a bunch of strangers for knew God did they not; then one could never be a co-heir with Christ. A stranger is just one who has not been introduced to Christ and I thought it YOUR job to spread the word and share the love; as Christ did, so shall you, only better, and in the end, the world shall be subdued as ORIGINALLY commanded under Adam.

From that article:

"Could it be that only the one who acts in the capacity of Co-Heir WITH the APPOINTED Heir of ALL “Things,” is with all of the Rights of “thee” Surety, especially the Right of redeeming PROPERTY back into “Things.” Indeed, if one does do this properly and correctly according to the Will and Way, which is according to the Maxim of Law, “God, not man, makes the Heir,” one’s claims to be recognized, honored and not trespassed against by any of the administrators of all things PUBLIC administrating the very PUBLIC game of MONOPOLY®?"

I wonder, if only there was a simple, yet effective way to "come in the name of the Lord" while at the same time ensuring that "From the beginning with God as my witness, and as One made in the true image of God, acknowledge blessings given by God, and do hereby repent all transgressions against God, waive all claims without God, and do hereby render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's in order Caesar be bound by covenant to render unto God's that which is God's" ... if only there were are simple yet effective means at one's disposal.

Now, that would be awesome.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Rschallmo
Boris

 I'm wondering with a few minor changes in the wording if I can send this to my case .  In Massachusetts on a foreclosure case the only way you can put something into the case is if you complain they have no standing .  Massachusetts is a non-judicial state .

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

SpiritualRetreat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

This is the first time I have even known there were responses, so thank you for informing me of such, but did you have to do in such a way that shows you to an angry retard? in case you are new, this ENTIRE website IS my response to any post I put out there and NONE have responded, so I have to go out to seek people to converse and I all ever receive is this bullshit?

Is this the standard level of intelligence you guys bring to the table?

Sad, so very sad.

None of those who profess EQUITY have even dared to set foot in these forums to show me how I am wrong.

NONE.

Where are they? You are the best and brightest they have to send out?

I have an open challenge for ANYONE and EVERYONE to explain the Mortgage Redacted PDF on the MAIN PAGE using whatever fucked up system of logic they think they posses and NONE have accepted, so until then, I have no proof of claim I am not humble for I KNOW who provides me with my guidance and with whom I serve, and all you bring to the table are these character attacks, and in the words of Kid Rock: It ain't cocky motherfucker if you can back it up.

So, now it is your turn, shut me the fuck up. Here is your golden opportunity, the blood is in the water; show me HOW I am wrong; come to me with more than this bullshit.

Read the site, take it all in, then come back with all your points of how I am wrong; read the CR(tm) "process" and the Turnabout and then come back with your "equity talk" because what is being taught IS equity, unless of course you can show PROOF of claim otherwise along with all the facts and law relied upon, not merely spout form your ass what 20 maxims other people spout.

But I guess asking someone to prove up their claim else there is none fails to be equitable? This must be what people mean by "going against equity" ... The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about - Wayne Dyer

And get it right, I do not recall ever SELLING drugs ... but it appears you know my life better than I, so you may have proof of claim to the contrary, or is it your habit to bear false witness?

and I don't read because all books are merely the result of someone's opinion and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink, but I suppose you like filling your head with what other people think, cause it appears there ain't one original thought in your post; found not a one, but then again it appears that I look at the world thru a "pot-cloud of imagination," so the fog must obscure such.

Not to mention, one does not really need to read any book, the first 2-3 paragraphs of any chapter is all one need to read, everything else is just expansion and repeated thought, for the most part, but at least we have one thing in common: Zero: Biography of a Dangerous Idea is an awesome book.

and I don't have to read, I just have use that "pot-cloud of imagination", and everyone else brings me the information. Don't you have this connection with the universal spirit? It is NOT me with whom you war and hate and this is why you all hate me, cause you all ain't me.

And is this the best you got? Mere character assassinations? This response is the best your imagination can produce? Hell, my "pot-cloud of imagination" has forgotten, discarded, and shit out better thoughts than this. Why don't you tell these guys something they don't know about me?

I knew that when you guys get jilted, you resort to this level of mentality. Never fails. PREDICTABLE.

When are you all gonna get it thru your thick skulls: when you reject the parts to the Kingdom you just do not like, then you reject the whole and I tire of people professing to accept Christ, yet REJECT those parts they don't like: the very definition of HYPOCRITES.

"see how he does NOT answer questions re his responses... "
Hello Pot, this is Kettle.

Now, if you actually have something constructive to disseminate to the group, by all means post away, the forum is open to all; force me to eat crow for I am always up for entertaining other's ideas.

But you FAILED to answer the one question:

If Jesus Christ did not put himself up as surety for strangers (those without knowledge of God Almighty and those who lost their way), how would you be co-heir with him?

This is the truth you and onlashuck and all you guys just can't face: Jesus is the ultimate subrogator; the ultimate debtor, he put himself up as surety for strangers (those without knowledge of God Almighty and those who lost their way), and that SACRIFICE is why we know God's love and you are to walk in His Path so you can lead others back to His Kingdom ...  using THAT example and it is 100% irrelevant what you think but you all only give a shit about YOUR Kingdom, not His, and your words today prove it.

And you can take this back to onlashuck and post it as my response, cause the rest of it is you guys arguing and fighting, justifying your "positions" when resistance is futile.

Truth need not defending and this site speaks for itself.

Now, what's in your wallet?

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Rschallmo
Well put Boris . Your rubber he's glue...

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2017, at 7:27 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is the first time I have even known there were responses, so thank you for informing me of such, but did you have to do in such a way that shows you to an angry retard? in case you are new, this ENTIRE website IS my response to any post I put out there and NONE have responded, so I have to go out to seek people to converse and I all ever receive is this bullshit?

Is this the standard level of intelligence you guys bring to the table?

Sad, so very sad.

None on those who profess EQUITY have even dared to set foot in these forums to show me how I am wrong.

NONE.

Where are they? You are the best and brightest they have to send out?

I have an open challenge for ANYONE and EVERYONE to explain the Mortgage Redacted PDF on the MAIN PAGE using whatever fucked up system of logic they think they posses and NONE have accepted, so until then and in the words of Kid Rock: It ain't cocky motherfucker if you can back it up.

[...]

Now, if you actually have something constructive to disseminate to the group, by all means post away, the forum is open to all; force me to eat crow for i am up foir entertaining other's ideas.

But you FAILED to answer the one question:

If Jesus Christ did not put himself up as surety for strangers (those without knowledge of God Almighty and those who lost their way), how would you be co-heir with him?

This is the truth you and onlashuck and all you guys just can't face: Jesus is the ultimate subrogator; the ultimate debtor, he put himself up as surety for strangers (those without knowledge of God Almighty and those who lost their way), and that SACRIFICE is why we know God's love and you are to walk in His Path so you can lead others back to His Kingdom ...  using THAT example and it is 100% irrelevant what you think but you all only give a shit about YOUR Kingdom, not His, and your words today prove it.

And you can take this back to onlashuck and post it as my response, cause i said all I ad to say, there rest of it is you guys arguing and fighting, justifying your "postilions" when resistance is futile.

Truth need not defending and this site speaks for itself.

Now, what's in your wallet?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Subrogation-tp1650p1703.html
To unsubscribe from Subrogation, click here.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Why would you (Spiritual Retreat) come on somebody's forum and tell its subscribers/members to not listen or basically utilize the information? You consider that equity? Why not take your beef with Boris directly instead of the way you did it? Sure not Christ like, ya think?
I don't think Boris has ever called himself a guru and has admittedly learned as he went and has tested sometimes good sometimes not so good.
As for the equity, kingdom of God in eyes of equity etal they NEVER offer a solution. Ask a question and get blasted or some esoteric bullshit, maxim of laws and do equity. They don't answer the question either, How does one do equity? Which they preach (Guru) but only chastise anyone with less intelligence then them apparently. I must be insane as I continue to read post and commentary from some groups and NEVER see a solution. Oh, the solution must be the new covenant or equity with some version of a trust which again they NEVER provide or answer the how to. Suspect they're the type that talks a good game but don't provide how to so they don't look bad or wrong. How can they be Christ like if one asks a question or a how to and gets squat. Isn't asking a question, insight or help akin to asking one for their coat and your suppose to give it? Sure they understand equity.

Whether one reads or doesn't read, smoke pots, drinks beer, goes to church on Sunday, has sex everyday with a different woman who cares? Isn't the judging up to God and not you EVER.

It would be GREAT to have your Guru's and Boris do a talkshoe together and discuss their talking points and IF your gurus think him wrong, provide evidence. Provide the keys to Eden. Now wouldn't that be special?

I suspect your gurus either live in a cave without electric, water or phone/internet or they are involved in commerce "paying" for those things which they self admittedly refer to commerce as sin. On the other hand they might dwell with somebody that pays instead so they can not be accused of doing commerce as they do equity. Whatever the hell that is.

That all said since you pointed out not to listen to Boris except to get out of something why not share the solutions of how to leave babylon while still functioning in the world without esoteric, parrotted maxim bullshit or that the New Covenant is the solution to Commerce unless of course you know specifically how the New Covenant IS the solution and how.

I am not seeing though how what has been shared on this forum does not follow the maxims of law that you spewed. Clearly we have made mistakes and have volunteered and accordingly many have taken action to correct (acknowledge/repent) so as to let "equity" do its thing. What is wrong with "getting out of something" when one realizes the transgressions made against God's Law and chooses to do the will of God? Give it all back, Give it all away. Would not an heir of God be allowed to enjoy all of what is without cost? How then is getting out of something, that one should not be obligated to anyway when all is theirs as an heir?  Yea Peter fucked up and had to go to a fish to get some money. Suspect we can go to a fish too, don't you think?

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Jo King
I nominate this lost soul for the  Neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie award.  Some have earned it for a lot less than this cat spews out.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Again, name calling?

Still waiting on that proof of claim and until then, you all still just talk out your ass just like you claim of me.

What leads you to believe that you can fight the Doctrine of Sticks and Stones?

Come on man !! ... You are better than this. How about posting something to HELP expand WHY I am this "lost soul" ... HOW exactly am I mistaken since apparently people know the PROPER way of doing things; else how would they know I am "lost"?

BETTER YET:

Talkshoe
Tomorrow night, 9PM EST
Surfing with the Alien
PUT ME IN MY PLACE will be the topic.

Everyone who has a problem with the information, not the delivery mechanism, because I refuse to discuss the barnacles on the coke bottle when there is a message inside, can come on and SHOW, not argue, where the information is mistaken and help me see WHY it is as such, because I am always willing to entertain ideas.

So, now is the time or forever hold your peace.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Rschallmo
Boris

Let's get back on track on what we all need to do to contribute and learn . I look forward tomorrow night. So much to talk about.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

Jo King
Let me rephrase that, please. the statement was in your (Boris) favor.

I nominate this lost soul (Spiritual Retreat) for the  Neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie award.  Some have earned it for a lot less than this cat spews (Spiritual Retreat)  out.

and this mistake OF MINE is exactly why email is such a poor way of communicating FEELINGS. Will you ever forgive me (Jo King)?

On a better subject that you bring forward....I believe that in the history of this forum that I (Jo King) am the only one that ever posted a LIVE, ACTUAL court document for all to see and comment on.  and You are right. NO ONE had the balls to even comment on it or tell me how wrong I was.  It was actually a test to see the responses but there were none.   and so I (Jo King) will refrain from that style of posting since no one was the least bit interested in the results of the verification of complaint in progress at the time.  Not even you (Boris) had any thing to post. I just figured you (Boris) didn't approve.

 However , in the interest of learning together, I (Jo King)  will be happy, with your (Boris) permission to email you directly with the experiments from my laboratory on the condition that I ( Jo King) am not blasted out of the water cause I didn't do it YOUR way.  agreed ?  I learned long ago, never try to teach the teacher.

and no,  I (Jo King) don't do name calling.  I'm a little more mature than that. Luv you Bro and thanks for all you've helped me with and don't even know.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

apologies ... I usually have people send me stuff personally as I will go thru things and download a bunch of stuff and forget, you know that damn ""pot cloud of imagination"

send it on over to iamsomedude2@gmail.com and I'll look over what you have

thank you and again apologies

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

alentejo angel
Seems that 'Subrogation' is a buzzword just now. (Appearing on certain F'bk group posts a.t.m. too.)
Posting in the hope, and with the positive intention, that it won't instigate another shitstorm, and simply in the interests of sharing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTFQr39Gwc
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

a buddy of mine is in contact with these guys and this is where this information originated.

Thank you for posting this.

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

alentejo angel
This post was updated on .
What a relief, dude - wasn't sure whether I might have been in for a spanking.
Oh...and you're welcome! ;-)

A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)

nah, I wrote some time ago about the Equitable Right of Subrogation in the Articles: Insulting Thoughts; 4-Corners; Advert Enticements; Musings from the Dream ..., and even provided Transcripts from Roger Elvick, but never expanded upon it because the information was flowing so rapidly thru me, all I could do at the time was keep writing articles and talking on whatever random Skype groups I could find to keep my head from exploding.