Son-ship Heir

1970grave
'We' may be on the wrong SHIP
maybe instead of PER-son on the Citizen-ship
(Merriam-Webster: Definition of per
1:  by the means or agency of :  through per bearer
2:  with respect to every member of a specified group :  for each
'we' need to be  the Son on the SON-ship

Galatians 4:4-7New International Version (NIV)
4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.[a] 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba,[b] Father.” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

As a 'child' of God you are an heir.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Son-ship Heir

1970grave
and on a different NOTE

https://soundcloud.com/jon-davies-2/dont-cut-youre-heir
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Son-ship Heir

SpiritualRetreat
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Son-ship Heir

Fathers son
indeed my brother for you speak is the light. for yes you are a child of god and not a bastard. but the record doesnt show that. and my brother you are correct. a child wont inherit. there is an age limit to inheritance in the will isnt there. or a coming to right so to speak. you must fulfill the laws an abide by them to recieve the gift.  and again this is the source of all your issues . only faith will see you through this. the ones who faith does not shatter, for i assure you one must walk in the synagogue of satan to leave hell.  there is a path. but like in indiana jones  only the penitent  man will pass   for you truly made a mistake by not knowing who you were as a child

Re: Son-ship Heir

1970grave
'one must walk in the synagogue of satan to leave hell' IN-DEED
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Son-ship Heir

Chuck Nasty
President Trump has walked into the Synagogue of satan... He has recently hung the picture of Andrew Jackson over His left shoulder in the Oval office... :)

Re: Son-ship Heir

Romans 8:17

 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

Knowing the difference between "child" and "children" is a subtle change but meanings take on another
standing.

http://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalinterest/pages/crc.aspx  Nice to know though one is only a "child" until reaching the age of majority (18) presuming the record reflects such.  Or realizing being a "children" instead of a child

We probably have the infant transforming to a child, who either stays a child or claims their appropriate birthright, at age of majority, whatever and wherever the one believes it has

Re: Son-ship Heir

Why exactly when Trump appears to be acting the part of the "Persian King Cyrus" ??

besides, Andrew Jackson OPPOSED the re-chartering of the Bank of the United States (a central bank) because he viewed it as a privileged institution and the enemy of the common people; “prostration of our Government to the advancement of the few at the expense of the many.”

Maybe it is Trump's way of saying: "Now this guy had it right" ??

Re: Son-ship Heir

chuck nasty
perhaps... or perhaps it is a quiet but obvious taunt or warning to someone or something...