Social Security Card - Red Number on Reverse

Locked 5 messages Options

Social Security Card - Red Number on Reverse

privateaeye
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Social Security Card - Red Number on Reverse

I have also played around a bit with the number on the back side and heard of that Luns Algorithm. I did use that number to apply for some cards, none of which were ever issued because they said there was ZERO credit established. I did get a pre-paid card however, but it really never worked properly: would allow me to do some things but not others that my other pre-paid card could do. I never really pursued it, as I was on this path, I wanted to go home, not find out how to exist in THIS world; I wanted the next.

The Red Number on the back of the card is a Decedent Federal Reserve Bank Bond help by the CITY OF LONDON of which is used to guarantee performance by the US CITIZEN. This is what is being leveraged thru the bond markets and commodity brokers. This is what people call the "Estate."

They are not ACCESSING this bond, they are using it as LEVERAGE to settle "maritime insurance liens on salvage," of which is the foundation for all claims in the current admiralty/maritime environment and done in accordance with the United Nations Convention on Salvage from 1989, articles 20-22 in exchange and as a "guarantee" for loans extend by Fed Res to FUND the Nation.

The "claim" is presented to the bank, the United States Treasury; a clearing house: IMF, "settles the account," as some STATUTE is invoked for use against the INDIVIDUAL (SSN NAME) as a Maritime Lien to RECOVER ASSETS and the one using that US PERSON is considered SURETY for the Lien as the Registered Agent (holder of Driver License) to service the OBLIGATION of the United States thru the US AGENCY (NAME) so pledged as collateral. (for more read: operation of a claim in a nutshell and stopping the insanity)

When you assert your "claim" to the estate as the adult, these "Securities" then collapse (zero out with the Treasury) as the Bond returns to source (Treasury) causing the Estate to revest (effectively terminating one's obligation to the bond) as this is all part of the OPERATION of the Cestui Que Vie Trust NAME of which is just part of an even LARGER Cestui Que Trust consisting of ALL NAMES; Trusts upon Trusts, and the NAME  to which we all refer is a Vatican created JURIDIC PERSON tied into the Keys of Peter;

As of November 11, 2016, the Keys of Peter no longer have authority; the Keys of David having passed to Christ's Church (Church of Philadelphia) for the Davidian Bloodline ended when the Queen married the Kazzarian Jew Charles.

Thus the VATICAN has ZERO right to hold nor claim over the JURIDIC PERSON and the Decedent Bond; and as such all RIGHTS to those transferred to the Church of Philadelphia; but STILL remain ABANDONED for EVERYTHING is ABANDONED due to the Cestui Que Vie Acts and Papal Decrees ... now the ONLY one with Claim is the ONLY living Heir: Christ; His return ends the Cetui Que Trust.

Now all that is left is stop dicking around with all of these limited rabbit holes and get the fuck outta here and never look back, lest we continue to be "merchandise of the earth."

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Social Security Card - Red Number on Reverse

the PUBLIC can't touch it, it is a PRIVATE Bond held by CITY OF LONDON on behalf of the Pope of whom, until NOW, was the ONLY one on Earth to hold EQUITY, thus was the only one on Earth entitled to RECEIVE equity as the Holder of the Keys of Peter and TITLE HOLDER to the CROWN .... Only the BANKERS were allowed to access that equity because they operate under License from the VATICAN.

that is why it needs a "Transfer Agent" which is the one operating the PERSON (the USUFRUCTUARY): the Public-Private interface. The claim as a adult MERGES that USUFRUCT to the estate from which it arose and extinguishes the debt.

There is Private-Private = man to man (this is where the "Powers the Be" existed)
            Private - Public = man interacts with PUBLIC Trust via Pass-Thru PERSON (NAME)
            Public - Public = PERSON to PERSON
            (these two stages is where we are FORCED to remain until recently)

so, you have two options: keep going down this rabbit hole, but not here, over with Harvey Dent Youtubes; or accept the Christmas Gift, use it, get out and never look back.

Re: Social Security Card - Red Number on Reverse

and this thread will now be locked