Smart Meter Invasion

franc
I heard from some locals that the electric utility company that services our area is planning on installing smart meters. From what I learned, these devices are potentially dangerous and invasive. For example, they can:

1. Catch on fire and, therefore, damage property onto which they are installed.
2. Bombard the area with EMF radiation found to be detrimental to health.
3. Determine who is doing what and when in the privacy of their home. This data is then collected for undisclosed purposes and also sold to 3rd parties without consent.

I imagine that the CR (TM) process can be used to keep utilities from installing these meters, but it appears that it is geared more toward demands for payment or performance, rather that forcefully receiving something potentially detrimental or having to pay extra charges to opt out.

Has anyone dealt with electric utility companies and prevented them from installing smart meters without bribing them with extra charges?

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

Yousawhat

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

Orionstar
These devices have been rolled out all over the first and second world...to the detriment of millions. It seems that England and California have been hit the hardest...the strangest place that has been hit even harder has been police stations...these devices are known in this community as being part of the silent weapons for quiet wars! The power companies say that they are a tool of great convenience and do no harm to the public...stopthecrime.net and level9news.com, reveal that they are preparing for the 5g roll out!

To directly address your questions...they will not tell you that you have the freedom to opt-out , do this preferably before they install...yet even after you can still get it removed...they will not tell you this, you must directly ask for a waiver form to be sent to the address in question... THEY WILL TRY TO DISTRACT YOU...and misdirect you...stay on point and ask for the opt-out wavier form to be sent to you for get this... YOUR SIGNATURE!  I know of this first hand...I did this for a few houses here in the mid-south...they may even tell you that they will charge a fee for not having the unit installed...my response, send the wavier!

It took three weeks to get it...I of course keep calling til I was satisfied that I was properly understood...when I received it, I sent them back and that was that.

It seemed as if the People I spoke with felt as if I was in the wrong for not  thinking as they did...!

(There was a picture post about it being a strange thing when society is surprised  that the children that they taught to be criminals in their youth actually committed crimes in adulthood)...does anyone remember where that quote is? It explains a lot!

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

CR(tm) is geared to how you CONSTRUCT the contract.

With it, one can get these guys to agree to anything, including NOT putting in a smart meter, selling information, etc... The only reason those meters are being put into place is to monitor the belligerents.

But I guess people's critical thinking goes out the window when the newest thing comes along.

It is your doubt that makes CR(tm) NOT work for you; your lack of FAITH.

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

franc
OK. Thanks for that, boris. It is not that I lack faith, rather, I am needing clarification on how the CR(tm) can be modified. The standard CR(tm) documents contain language regarding dollar values, balances due and attempts to collect. Since, this matter is not about any kind of payment, Would the removal of said language invalidate the process?

Also, the standard CR(tm) process involves the inclusion of a PO money order. So, again, since, this matter is not about any kind of payment, Would omitting the PO MO invalidate the process?

Finally, should language regarding cease and desist from operating the FIRST MIDDLE LAST remain on the CR(tm) documents? After all, they do issue monthly billing statements bearing FIRST MIDDLE LAST.

Thank you for your assistance.

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

liberated
The CR process is part and parcel of a NOVATION as I comprehend it. Therefore if you take what you refer to as the standard CR, then you can certainly modify for your specific objectives and include a Postal MO as consideration. What are you wanting to accomplish? Start from there and create the contract that you want to create. It's your contract.

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

The offer to put in the meter is also accepted for its value and returned for its value as consideration to settle that contract and now the proof of claim would be that the consideration tender was insufficient. That's it. That is all you want for proof of claim: that the AFV/RFV tender was insufficient consideration to close out the original agreement. That's all you are seeking.

The money orders act to BOND the account to the operate according to the Contract: indemnify the account holder-in-due-course with Insurance that is NOT bankrupt. That is the importance regarding the CR(tm) and the money order: one agrees to pay XX dollar per month against any outstanding obligation resulting form the operation of the New Contract upon proof of claim the consideration tender was insufficient; the proof of claim being the RETURN consideration now owed by the utility.

And should the utility FAIL to provide proof of claim, then ANY further action is considered a BREACH OF PEACE and ALL payments made on the New Contract now BOND the account and indemnify the holder-in-cure-course of that account for operating under the terms of the New Contract which then should put the kibosh on the smart meter installation because now your account is ACCOUNTED FOR and no longer operating under Bankruptcy as a belligerent war-rebel.

So, there really is no change to the CR(tm) language. Maybe a little, but not much. It is the understanding of the philosophy that is most important: what is it one seeks?

You could even put in there the language from 40 Stat 411 (12 USC 95a(2)) regarding "acquittance and discharge from further obligation"  or that with each bill, there is to be proof of claim that the original consideration tender was insufficient and then just AFV/RFV each bill thereafter, HOWEVER, I do not really think it wise to utilize the cease and desist language in there for accounts that operate such as utility accounts, do you?

Would it be more prudent to somehow use the over-payment resulting from taking the CR(tm) to its logical conclusion as a surety bond to underwrite any loss or expense arising from the operation and administration of this account?

Remember: in the fiat world, 742.50 grains of silver (two dollars) is PURE EQUITY, thus unlimited CREDIT: the TWO COINS needed to cross the River Styx, else one remain in the shores of the River for 99 years (duration of a usufruct) and thus treated AS IF one were usufructuary (held in purgatory)

There is really no limit to what you can construct, except yourself and the more concise you make the agreement, the easier it will become when it comes time to enforce.

Hopefully this helps.

Re: Smart Meter Invasion

... you can always put into the CR(tm) proof of claim the Meter actually prevent waste and theft and that the Meter causes ZERO harm to any living being and/or property while active and upon proof of claim that Whatever-Utility shall take full liability in the event harm is done to any living being and/or Property while Meter is active and upon proof of claim any and all information collected as a result of Meter being active shall be protected AT ALL COSTS and NOT Sold to third parties etc ...

But in the end, all of this will boil down to the one Proof of Claim:

"Proof of Claim along with all Facts and Law relied upon that the AFV/RFV tender was insufficient consideration to close out the original agreement."

The "original agreement" being: "Customer agrees to have Smart Meter installed; else agrees to pay and opt-out fee of XX dollars per month extra on their power bill"

the "opt-out fee" becomes "solicitation for prostitution" minus the Proof of Claim.