Signatures

Medronihofree
From various documents I have seen, I note how the Royals, Barristers, Commercial Lawyers, remove the surname from the signatures in the private, and Royalty remove it even in office.

To maintain the deception in the public they leave the surname in the signature, but as the signature is italics, they remove it by underlining that part (surname).

The clergy also tag on the cross, or otherwise dependant on the religon, on the first middle (Christian name).

Re: Signatures

liberated
This makes sense and logical.  This also in alignment with what Howie has indicated just using the Christian or "first name".

You are correct, Pope Whatever, Queen Elizabeth, King Henry, sometimes just Elizabeth, Queen of......

Makes perfect sense that we use Ambassador Joe (whatever your Christian name is), KoG (Kingdom of God)
or C.S. (corporate sole suggested), which I presume means one must register the CS