Saving property in a Divorce proceeding

Locked 1 message Options

Saving property in a Divorce proceeding

posted Feb 06, 2016 by eric
Hi Boris, I've studied the info & approach you present since the time you were on Alfred Adask! I have court on the 10th of this month. I'm attempting to deliver the Bc to treasury while securing a DBA & or living trust if i can afford it. I also plan to use the 1099a approach. My thinking is that if i have the superior title and equity and have standing with an DBA, when i request that the properties (one in her name the other in both of our names) be released from the encumbrances of the mortgage liens, that it should be upheld unless I'm not seeing clearly? Please contact me at this is my first post ever! very nervous yet very determined to stand! I've been searching for these answers for 17 years. the search is over...
[Last edited Feb 08, 2016]
Eric Mittons

some_dude said Feb 06, 2016
We had a woman in exactly this position. She ended up contacting the judge in private as the HOLDER IN DUE COURSE of the NAME PROPERTY INTEREST and demanded her property be returned to her immediately.

She had an attorney and the other party had an attorney. The judge nuked whatever deal agreement was put into place via the attorneys and awarded her all the property and left the attorneys scratching their heads and wonder what just happened.

Later, her ex decided he wanted to challenge and his attorney told him "Are you fucking nuts?"

So, there is that story.

It appears when you get the Authenticated BC, it creates a CONTRACT UNDER SEAL of which the United States is beneficiary as usufructuary of your use of that TRADE NAME PROPERTY and AGREES to the PROMISE and you are HOLDER IN DUE COURSE for fulfillment of the obligation.

Here is another moranathon illustrating this point

take and use this information as you wish and with a grain of salt.

[Last edited Feb 07, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Feb 07, 2016
FYI for those in New York. You must first get the BC Authenticated at the County Clerk, BEFORE you send it to the State level. Here:

Birth, Death, Marriage and Certificate of Divorce certificates submitted to the New York Department of State for an Apostille or Certificate of Authentication must first be certified by either a New York State Official or a County Clerk. Apostilles/Certificates of Authentication will not be issued without this certification.

Link: http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/apostille.html

Interesting that when you are done with Authenticating the BC, it is done on the local, state and federal level.

Also, a thought: could it be that ones marriage license must also be Authenticated in this way so that ones children are not SEEN as born out of wedlock, and DEEMED a bastard child? Something to think about.

-Howie

eric said Feb 07, 2016
Thanks Boris, I remember the story on one of the mp3 recordings. I don't have a lawyer & do not intend to get one. I needed to know if i should get my DBA & Living Trust established & also have the proof of life aff. & the assignment of reversion in place & sent to washington or at least on filed at county level before court? Or is it best to just have the Authenticated BC with a letter stating my request pertaining to the the properties( i want the liens on both properties removed) any suggestions? Thanks in advance! & what about the 1099a approach...

The other concern i had was about assignment of reversion, is it proper to have it separate from the actual BC or does it need to be on the Back of it?

The question is What must be on the back of the BC( instructions? & the endorsement?)

Is it signed according to the trademark name, DBA name, or the House (Last, First middle?)

Thanks for your patience & help this is just one of the problems facing me(my daughter was arrested a few weeks ago & charged with criminal activity, so i'm looking at that through the eyes of equity to see what may or may not be done)

Thanks again!
Eric Mittons

some_dude said Feb 07, 2016
I needed to know if i should get my DBA & Living Trust established & also have the proof of life aff. & the assignment of reversion in place & sent to washington or at least on filed at county level before court?

would probably be best, but not really necessary as the Auth BC is evidence of holder in due course of the contract under seal of which the state agreed to service that account in exchange for the usufructuary interest ... and with the daughter, I hear tell that Kurt Kalenbach has a letter he used to get his son off of DUI charges AFTER he had already accepted the deal and had an attorney ... has something to do with the property of the father and some Papal document. I forget.

maybe check with him in regards.

The other concern is had was about assignment of reversion, is it proper to have it separate from the actual BC or does it need to be on the Back of it?

we use a separate sheet of paper for both the assignment and the indorsement ... the indorsement can be on a separate sheet of paper and still be considered part of the instrument - ucc 3-204(a) "... For the purpose of determining whether a signature is made on an instrument, a paper affixed to the instrument is a part of the instrument."

Furthermore, I have been told that when people tender the Auth BC, they also include 2 pieces of paper with just their signature upon each ... one in black, one in blue, but nothing on the BC itself.

Think of the assignment as a "modification of the bare trust" you were granted via the registration of the TRADE NAME ...

[Last edited Feb 07, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Feb 07, 2016
Boris,

This has my wheels turning:

We had a woman in exactly this position. She ended up contacting the judge in private as the HOLDER IN DUE COURSE of the NAME PROPERTY INTEREST and demanded her property be returned to her immediately.

I wonder if we shouldn't get TWO Birth Certificates, one to surrender and deliver through the assignment, and one to hold as Holder In Due Course of the Child's (infants) Property Interest?

It is curious to me that the Authentication is done under the Division of Licensing Service at the SoS. Could it be by being the Holder In Due Course of the Child's Property Interest one has something like a MASTER LICENSE. Something that makes all other licensing unnecessary(?). Could it be that one license, the Authenticated BC, is a De Jure license, and every other license is De Facto? Could the Authenticated BC be evidence of a "Natural born citizen with all Rights and Immunities intact", and every other license is evidence of one being a "foreigner" with privileges granted to them UNDER the 14th Amendment?

Link to see that it is the licensing division: http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/apostille.html

I say this in light of the First Virginia Charter of 1606. Here:

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1600-1650/the-first-virginia-charter-1606.php

This charter talks extensively about LICENSE, and the protection and benefit that license provides. It also talks about silver, gold and copper. If you look at the way the Federal reserve notes are set up, we see on the 1 through 50 dollar bills that the Treasurer is on the side of the note with the Federal Reserve seal, and the Secretary is on the side of the note with the seal of the Department of Treasury. We then see on the New Issue 100 dollar bill that both the Secretary AND the Treasurer are on the side with the Federal Reserve seal, and it is silver, gold and copper under the Department of Treasury seal with Franklin (the Post Master) as the pass through and the Declaration of Independence as the bridge. (Assignment sent properly "Through the Mails")?

Now, looking at the Treaty of Peace of 1783, we see that King George the 3rd is the "arch-treasurer of the United States of America". Here:

arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., AND of the United States of America

Link: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/paris.asp

Curious indeed.

So, thinking about all that, I think the assignment and delivery of the Authenticated BC is like an application (ratification) for a sort-of Driver License (under the original Charter of 1606), and the license itself is represented also by an Authenticated BC (when presented to the administrators of that license and it's subsequent agreement called the Treaty of Peace).

So, this is the current form of my "Nomination and Assignment" to the Treasurer:

February 7, A.D. 2016

Greetings,

To the man acting in the official capacity of Treasurer of the United States, and/or successors, I, a man called Howard, hereby surrender to you one of two Certified Transcript of Birth given to me by my earthly mother for an unknown purpose. I now Nominate you, in your official capacity, to act as agent, and Assign you to execute the full delivery and/or indorsement of this Certified Transcript of Birth pursuant to law and correct any records necessary to reflect this action and, further, advise the Secretary of the Treasury of the United states in any and all payments, conveyances, transfers, assignments, or deliveries of property or interest done by or for the child named on the surrendered Certified Transcript of Birth, through its authorized user, I, a man called Howard, as necessary then, now or in the future. The remaining Certified Transcript of Birth, which is also duly Authenticated by the appropriate parties, will remain in my possession to be used as evidence of me being the Holder in Due Course of the Child's Property Interest.

You will find included with this Assignment an original Certified Transcript of Birth, a witnessed print of my right foot, and two wet ink signatures. I grant you my permission, my consent and my sovereign immunity to use these in any manner necessary, at your discretion, in carrying out this Assignment.

If there is anything further needed from me in carrying out this Assignment you may contact by phone at XXX-XXX-XXXX or by e-mail at johnsmith@gmail.com. If I do not receive a communication from you within three days of receipt of this Assignment, I will consider this nomination accepted and the Assignment completed.

I Trust that my Father, the Ever Living God, will guide you as you go.

For: (full name EXACTLY on BC)

By: Howard

...........................(man's right thumbprint and private seal)

This is just the inkling of an idea. Boris, any comments?

-Howie

eric said Feb 07, 2016
Great stuff Boris!!!

I think i will focus on completing a sound Proof of Life( Do you still have the one sent to Carole as a model that may be used?), I listed the Born alive date, The MD signature Date, & the Registrar's Date of Filing. I have their names and the location of live birth including the hospital name...I have two types of BC where both have info not on the other so i logically combined the info where need. I address the mistake and or mis-communication regarding the orphan work ie. abandoned BC; & that there never was any intention to do such a thing; there any, every intellectual biological property including the trademark name & the DBA is requested to be returned at once.

I then need to complete an competent assignment of reversion: I've listened to all the audios more times than i can count and have pieced together what i understand(any suggestions?)

Another concern I have is how to get deliver the BC, do I file it with county or send to Rosie Rios?(I'm addressing her in the assignment)

Plus I do not know how to request a private meeting with the judge( what is the best peaceful way to go about this?)

How do I reach Kurt Kalenbach?( I am still waiting for my daughters BC's to be returned from the state dept. been there a few weeks now!)
I have 5 auth BC for myself and need the best direction as to how to utilize them!

Boris, you are wonderful to me in responding, just want to tell you THANKS O'MILLION for everything!

[Last edited Feb 07, 2016]
Eric Mittons

eric said Feb 08, 2016
Do I need notary for any part of this? Are there any thoughts on the last reply?
Eric Mittons

some_dude said Feb 08, 2016
Another concern I have is how to get deliver the BC, do I file it with county or send to Rosie Rios?(I'm addressing her in the assignment)

first, it is never the OFFCIE HOLDER that one addresses, it would be office itself.
second, deal with the county

Plus I do not know how to request a private meeting with the judge( what is the best peaceful way to go about this?)

it is called a private correspondence under registered mail

How do I reach Kurt Kalenbach?( I am still waiting for my daughters BC's to be returned from the state dept. been there a few weeks now!)
I have 5 auth BC for myself and need the best direction as to how to utilize them!

go to "my private talkshoe" and speak with Angela Stark or go to privitis.me (not sure of spelling)

eric said Feb 08, 2016
Thanks Boris, I suppose i will just need to have the copy of the registered mail showing that i sent the BC to him with instructions & then still have it with me for court since its the next day, and just refer to it.

What about the NOTARY, its primarily as notice of the attachments 1. proof of life, 2. assignment of reversion, 3. the Auth. BC

I will keep the request to the judge simple, in a letter is probably best.

Thanks Boris!
Eric Mittons

some_dude said Feb 08, 2016
What about the NOTARY, its primarily as notice of the attachments 1. proof of life, 2. assignment of reversion, 3. the Auth. BC

either you can use a notary or use two or three witnesses

eric said Feb 08, 2016
Alright good to know!

I understand that with this done I will already be Trustee in view of it correct?

Getting a DBA & Living Trust allows me to set up accounting links that adjust transactions on both sides for both sides.

How much do they run(cost of DBA & Trust), do I set it directly or can it be set up indirectly by third party(just asking) I plan to do it myself do to the need of entering in as a Foreigner and others would not understand why this is needed.

Thanks in advice Boris!
Eric Mittons