SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

Mermaid19733
How does the SSN/SIN insurance policy relate to the Certificate of Title/Statement of Live Birth created by the birth event?

Back in 1973 when i arrived, SIN numbers were obtained upon one reaching the appropriate age to work (12 yrs old) for debt notes.  Now, SINs are provided to parents with the birth certificate.

I'm hoping clarification on this will fill in some blanks in my overall understanding about what is taking place within the underlying contract.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

SIN / SSN is just a trust: a United States person (or Canada or some other Nation)

The BC is the RECEIPT for the CREATION of the TRUST: a claim ticket for the settlor when the settlor finally decides to ACCEPT the TRUST (accept Christ) and become GRANTEE as SETTLOR (recipient of the Gift of God).

There really is no tontine insurance policy in place and the only insurance is either the surrender to Christ (accept the gift of God) or use one's ass as Christ (become a martyr by being an infidel).

NAME represents (=) CHRIST and STATE represents (=) GOD for all governments (state) are ordained by God (Romans 13).

Christ is just the consciousness of love and peace and either one is the Son of Man (physical embodiment of the Christ Consciousness) or one is a Son of Satan (operating from ego and selfishness): one is usufruct of WAR (unnatural excited state) or of RAW (original organic state).

all matters are TAXABLE TERMINATIONS in probate to admin the decedent estate under the Cestui Que Vie Acts to obtain the usufruct and then move the property to another account so the property held in the public trust can be "put to work" ... so, once the CHRIST is accepted, the CESTUI QUE is now terminated as the RIGHTFUL HEIR has appeared and now these guys are on the hook for the usufruct pursuant to the GRANT (LAND LEASE: SSN + BC NAME) regarding the NAME property interests: the PAPAL BULL(shit) has run its course.

Once one accepts the CHRIST within, one becomes a King/Queen upon the Land (landed estate), until that time, one exists in a state of purgatory for until one PROCLAIMS the acceptance of Christ, one is considered a heathen and thus DEAD TO THE WORLD under the Papal Bull(shit) ...

I know this is all crap, but we all got ourselves into this mess by accepting what others had done without question and we taught this empty way of life by our ancestors, thus now we must undo the Gordian Knot to unravel the tangled mess we all weaved.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

Mermaid19733
Thanks Boracle ;)

Why a Gordian Knot and NOT a Bowen Knot?

On Jun 14, 2016, at 2:41 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SSN-SIN-TONTINE-INSURANCE-POLICY-Question-tp126p127.html
To unsubscribe from SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question, click here.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

The Bowen knot (also known as the heraldic knot in symbolism) is not a true knot, but is rather a heraldic knot, sometimes used as a heraldic charge. It is named after the Welshman James Bowen (died 1629)[1] and is also called true lover’s knot.[1] It consists of a rope in the form of a continuous loop laid out as an upright square shape with loops at each of the four corners.[2] Since the rope is not actually knotted, it would in topological terms be considered an unknot.

Gor·di·an knot
ˌɡôrdēən ˈnät/
noun
noun: Gordian knot; plural noun: Gordian knots

    an extremely difficult or involved problem.

Origin
mid 16th century: from the legend that Gordius, king of Gordium, tied an intricate knot and prophesied that whoever untied it would become the ruler of Asia. It was cut through with a sword by Alexander the Great.

This is why.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

Fathers son
Yes i see. We are the 144 thousand to bring heaven to earth.  Rule 144 securities. Its so clear now all our laws are to bring order and heaven on earth. We are adminstrators.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

Hallow
Same goes with delivery of energy in the form of electricity to homes. There is a return line from the in house breaker panel. The more one draws the more is returned to a device on the poles, and round and round it goes. We have at our demand - unlimited free energy. We have allowed ourselves to be duped. Oh, when mankind wakes up from his slumber

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

rowanlefwyn
That is so...about the ELetricity. l & 0 are binary code. Go back to the Bible and what it metaphysically shows (it doesn't tell) : l & 0 are digits. Not numbers. You have digits on your hands. Digts are naturally occuring, numbers were globbered up by man.

Take the l & 0 commandments. The do nots and shall nots. Mostly negatives (energy runs down the negative lead). Not behaving badly, not killing, no thieving, not FALSELY MISREPRESENTING YOURSELF, NO graven images (money, engraved currency) etc.

NOT doing these things creates a TRUST within society, yes? It creates a currency, a connection. The l & 0 were put into the Ark (Arc) of the Covenant. Electricity Arcs when...? Arc is a continuous ELectrical discharge, yes?

The physical properties of the arc are composed to alternately create a current (the gold, to conduct currency not to replace it to back money with )   The dimensions of the arc 45 by 27 by 27 all add to 9, respectively adding to 99.

God of the covenant (the trust) instead of Go-EL-d. We may not even know what gold is because its common vernacular word. Science doesn't refer to it as gold, its referred to as AU on the periodic table.

When you take the form of numbers rather than their definitions 9 is just l & 0 and often used interchangeably with 10.

 l =charge, a debt, something has been charged  (like a car, or card) there fore taken from elsewhere creating  a debt elsewhere.  0 is discharge canceling out the debt. That is accounting making an account for the debt by applying discharge.  On/ off, yes/no--all binary code. 0 may be construed as the highest number ( bet that everything you know to be true should be reversed to find the truth) but it is a digit and the two digits together create a perpetual...a ten that represents this cycle of charge/discharge.

this is our natural currency now as presented in Exodus. Currency created and behaving pretty much the same way electricity does.

add this to a double ledger accounting system that is ancient...then you have a authentic system of currency.

when the dot and dash ( more ones and zeros) came into being, then accounts could be transmitted almost instantly removing the need gold backed paper around the civil war.

Which incidentally was a huge, treasury-depleted bankrupt time for us, and local private businesses created government funded promissory notes. The federal reserve model in its infancy. People KNEW then how to use the notes appropriately though unlike today.

Then the computer came along and its all binary, and this accounting, this recording of charges and discharges, debts and credits became instantaneous. All ones and zeros. One is rod basically like a lightening rod and we should know what zero stands for at this time. The fullest digit but one lacking in burden and indebtedness.

The accounting magic is a tale for another day.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

Fathers son
Psalm 37[a]
Of David.

1 Do not fret because of those who are evil
    or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
    like green plants they will soon die away.
3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord;
    trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
    your vindication like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
    do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed,
    but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

Re: SSN/SIN TONTINE INSURANCE POLICY Question

Fathers son
Yes inherit the LAND. Estate. TRUST IN HIM.  Yes trust.