SS4

Tony
Here is something I happened upon regarding obtaining the 98 EIN number.  I am not a big fan of Jonah Bey, but the info can at least be looked into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dW6WcipXAo

Re: SS4

alentejo angel
Hmmm...strange. Link took me to a vid. about 'Nail Fungus'
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: SS4

appropriate

Re: SS4

I do not know how that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV1jEHicXwM&t=5s

Re: SS4

I hear Jonah Bey is a "fun guy"

Re: SS4

Fathers son
Johna likes money. Met him few years back. I know people who know. All about ceasars coin in my experience

Re: SS4

Toed that nail, but I'll wager he is still a "fun guy"

Re: SS4

Fathers son
Oh i had fun. And he was all salesman are fun. If they are any good that is

Re: SS4

Fathers son
Lil scottie his son sells his dvds online. Again. If you wany to search outside yourself for the truth. I did for years.  Brandon jack gordon jean dean the list goes on. What they all have in common. Words absent deeds and none have made it to heaven. Which by the way os the goal you are all trying to reach even of you dont know it. The purpose here. Its your own journey. They helped ne when i was an infant for sure and im not saying they are Shareltons. We are all tested. Yhats all. Just like you say boris. This is a sandbox. Only the pure programs that dont have virusus make it through.