SS-5 Template

Template we use to move SS Account to Chicago Fed Res

This form is to be filled out by hand.

Re: SS-5 Template

idiot
searched the above link from the old listings about 5 hours ago....and have been contemplating...

i sent my ss card to the treasury with a resignation about two years ago....saw it as an assignment of power of attorney over the estate UNDER them and gave it up

have never had a card with numbers on the back....but have been in contact with the dtc(c) on numerous occasion, but it was only the first time that i made any headway, unfortunately my battery died..(i can explain what was said if it matters)....they have thousands of phone numbers and offices around the country

Why does filing per the example move the estate to Chicago?
My normal location/state may have put me in that jurisdiction anyways, does this matter?
What (if any) documents should be submitted with this application?

Re: SS-5 Template

If you don't like it, don't do it: the simple rule of thumb.

Otherwise, just fill it out and go down to the SS office and give them the page and a second copy for them to mark received or some stamp form that office. We use a passport for ID, never the DL or state issued ID.

This action moves the SSN Account to Chicago because that is where it moves it. I'm sorry I do not have the specifics, we just KNOW it moves it there because we have never had this fail and have had quite a few people fill out form just as presented.

We just know it is all based on HOW you fill out the form.

Besides, my buddy has filled out all the IRS forms you see on this site multiple times and has been told specifically (via crypto-communications) what will and will not fly and made the adjustments thereto. So, you can do the trial and error for yourself and cultivate a relationship with an agent in the IRS as my buddy has, or you can use the forms provided knowing they have each been through the ringer at least 10 times to get the desired result.

In the end, all of this is form driven bureaucracy crap.

Re: SS-5 Template

Thank you so much for this, Boris. I get that we must have a certain comprehension of things and not blindly fill out paperwork or send documents. However, there is a time when paperwork and documents do need to be sent and there is a proper way to do it and there are proper parties to send to.  However, having a certain comprehension of things does not automatically give us a knowing on how to do the paperwork and documents properly. I do greatly appreciate those who have this knowing sharing or showing how it is done properly.

Are there prerequisites (DBA registration, surrender of usufruct, assign reversion, create living trust) to be done before this form is submitted?

Re: SS-5 Template

cjaegel@hotmail.com
I am filling out the SS-4 form for a 98-EIN number and am curious as to how you filled out boxes 3, 5a, 5b, 6 and 7a.  Thanx,  WJ

Re: SS-5 Template

bastiat
Once the account goes to Chicago Fed Res, what does that do? I mean, what's the significance of doing that?

Is there something special about Chicago Fed versus San Francisco or New York or any of the other ones?

Re: SS-5 Template

because that is where the Chicago mercantile exchange is located and Chicago is the clearing house for all debt and accounts, so would it make sense to put the account through which matters are to be setted in the same location?

but you can leave the account wherever you wish, not like whatever I say is gospel.

Re: SS-5 Template

bastiat
Wow!

I didn't know that. Makes sense though.

Ever time I get a new piece to this puzzle it confirms that all the shit I tried before wasn't even close to useful. It's all been like trying to fight a skilled boxer with night vision goggles, in a dark room with my ears covered.

This is all so complex. The understanding of usufruct is an amazingly powerful piece of information.

Re: SS-5 Template

it is only complex because people hold on to past and flawed thinking

Re: SS-5 Template

Logos
iamsomedude wrote
because that is where the Chicago mercantile exchange is located and Chicago is the clearing house for all debt and accounts, so would it make sense to put the account through which matters are to be setted in the same location?

but you can leave the account wherever you wish, not like whatever I say is gospel.
I find it interesting that you mention this re the CME.

I remember years ago Richard Cornforth saying that huge blocks of old accounts (utility, phone, etc.) are divvied up in some back room of the (then) Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) for sale to the debt collection industry. Then later Jean Keating said something about court judgments being bought on the financial markets and that Walmart & some Chinese gov't element were big into buying these. The CRIS (Court Registry Investment System) no doubt ties into this somehow. Sure enough, at the time I found on some Chicago federal court website's court administrator page a link to the CBOT, said link having been promptly removed after this info came out.

Yup, it's all coming together. I think this is also, as you said during a call or interview in regards to the CAFR, their side of the usufruct.

Re: SS-5 Template

rowanlefwyn
 What I am taking from this and correct me if I am wrong is that the Chicago Reserve is servicing the debts between us and the treasury per 12 usc 411 the way the Federal Reserve was meant to, per the trading with the enemies act  in the absence of money of substance.

Then IRS then does the accounting --balancing the books as it were . Our personal exemptions allows for a certain amount (depending if you are single, married, head of household, etc) of unredeemed use of Federal Reserve notes and then one is taxed  after going over that ceiling. Meaning you are allowed the use of so much funny monopoly money before being penalized (taxed). The use of Fed Notes without redemption taxes the Fed as they have to secure loans to cover the debt and its interest.

So one is not revoking their ss # which has been tried and failed many times  but moving it to the 'right' side of the ledger?

 Submission of the ss-5 as shown above also serves to help  correct one's status to standing as the pledge, etc to the UST would?

Does one continue submitting bills to the treasury (or IRS depending on your way of doing things)  or would they then be given over to Chicago Federal Reserve for deposit to the treasury  so the debt can be serviced (settled with the treasury)?

it makes sense that one could just deposit the bills there as they are also obligations of the UST. A bill is a bill is a dollar bill is an electric bill.

And then a trust (an example of a simple trust was shown in here somewhere from the NOLA sight) is sent to the same Fed Reserve in Chicago as the submission of the form above to again establish ones standing in relation to US Citizen (DL, bith cert, ss#)

And then a trust (an example of a simple trust was shown in here somewhere from the NOLA sight) is sent to the same Fed Reserve in Chicago as the submission of the form above to again establish ones standing in relation to US Citizen (DL, bith cert, ss#)

Re: SS-5 Template

Alexis
I have a few questions in regards to filling out the SS-5
When filling out line 1 (Name to be shown on card) am I to print my name in all caps or lower case?(does it make a difference?)
The same goes for the mother/father should their names be in all caps and do I provide their SS# or just put 0's as you have? Also, I do not have an FML trust so do I just use my normal address or should I create a living trust before I submit this form?

I have authenticated the BC at the SOS office in Arizona, now would the SS-5 be my next step so that I can start extinguishing debt through the clearing house instead of using FRN's?

Re: SS-5 Template

the stylization of the names do not matter.

The SS-5 is ONLY to establish one's SS account in Chicago Fed Res (G#########) on the back of the card.

As far as the trust, what do you think?

Re: SS-5 Template

Alexis
From what I've been able to gather, I believe filing the SS-5 form would correct status/show that we are Nationals and not citizens of the state. Being that one would then be recognized as a nation we are granted peace by the host nation (US). Putting estate holder instead of self and claiming the name or estate shows our surrender (feminine act) and pledge to the masculine system. Which then provides protection by moving our account to the Chicago Fed Res and grants the (G series #########) on the back indicating that account now has full Faith & Credit and are no longer on the debtor side since all matters of debt are handled by this mercantile.

So I'm thinking, filing the SS-5 form first to correct the presumed status of account in infancy or lost at sea, would then allow me to create a living trust?

Re: SS-5 Template

SS-5 is ONLY for moving the Fed Res Bond to Chicago. Not for correcting "status" ... it is one part in a process.