SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

hector
Courtesy of Wikipedia:

"The shadow government (cryptocracy, secret government, or invisible government) is a family of conspiracy theories based on the notion that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives (for example, the United States Congress) but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions. According to this belief, the official elected government is in reality subservient to the shadow government who are the true executive power."

                                                                Hector
                                                                    2.

                                          hector                                      HECTOR
                                             1.                                             3.

looking at it from Governmental perspective:

1. The State
2. The Federal Reserve
3. The United States

Who just wrote/typed all of three of the name/Name/NAME?   I did!!!

1. The State "took" my name, since it was a gift from mommy and daddy, right?
2. The Federal Reserve "lent" Federal Reserve Notes to the Economy so that the State could function.
3. The United States is the "Referee" [sort of] that can only ACT on behalf of the "State" until men wake up to their claim.

What the "State" is trying to do is get paid twice... and our ignorance "was" facilitating this, CAN YOU BLAME THEM... AFTER ALL..."WE ARE THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT"!!!

Repeat after me:

I AM THE STATE...
I AM THE FEDERAL RESERVE...
I AM THE UNITED STATES...

I'll be darned if "I" am NOT the one who has AUTHORIZED THIS!!! So, I take personal RESPONSIBILITY for what I HAVE AUTHORIZED...

"By the power of GREY-SKULL...... I HAVE THE POWERRRRR" - by: He-Man

Does it make sense, why a consulate in untouchable by a host country? and, why the AMBASSADOR is not to be detained by host country's law enforcement? only for harm done to another man, can he/she be detained... FAIR ENOUGHT!!!

Whether the host nation be:

Nation New York...
Nation Massachusetts...
Nation New Jersey...
Nation Georgia...
Etc.

Well, I don't know about you, but it's time to get into the LIGHT... like the Illuminati jingle on the "Wizard of Oz:"

"You're out of the woods. You're out of the dark, You're out of the night. Step [right-toe] into the sun, Step [right-toe] into the light [triple-shines], Keep straight ahead for the most glorious place on the face of the earth or the stars!"

1. Woods
2. Dark
3. Night

Step out of the "Dark Ages" out of "The Dark Knight" and into "The Dawn of The Day"

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

robbo
Go check out: The Entitlement to Rule by Stephen Kerr y Baca.

It is an online book written in 2015 and is about Sovereignty.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

jose/anna:)
thank you for that post..... I found the two-volume book posted online for FREE.... because of it's importance.

http://www.the-entitlement-to-rule.com/

blessings, :)

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 3:23 AM, robbo [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Go check out: The Entitlement to Rule by Stephen Kerr y Baca.

It is an online book written in 2015 and is about Sovereignty.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SHADOW-GOVERNMENT-tp1016p2580.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

robbo
Interesting how you wrote...''because of it's importance''.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

On 16 April 2018 2:16 AM, jose/anna:) [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

thank you for that post..... I found the two-volume book posted online for FREE.... because of it's importance.

blessings, :)

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 3:23 AM, robbo [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Go check out: The Entitlement to Rule by Stephen Kerr y Baca.

It is an online book written in 2015 and is about Sovereignty.

To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

jose/anna:)
lol, can't take credit for the 'uniqueness' of the statement.  I just took what I read on the first line of the first paragraph of the website which stated the book would be free online:

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SHADOW-GOVERNMENT-tp1016p2582.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

user
Thank you!
I have not read it yet but it looks very interesting. "Entitlement to rule" got me thinking hmm who could be entitling the rulers?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SHADOW-GOVERNMENT-tp1016p2583.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

jose/anna:)
ur welcome; it will make for very interesting (hysterical) read and study, I'm sure!!  thanx for the heads-up!!  blessings, me:)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SHADOW-GOVERNMENT-tp1016p2584.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

user
Yes hysterical in a Monty Python sort of way! LOL

I want to just b :)

Just noticed how bless looks like be less. LOL

B :)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SHADOW-GOVERNMENT-tp1016p2585.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

jose/anna:)
interesting, .... hummm  blessed = b less ED.... wonder who ED is?!?!?  words DO mean THINGS!!!  LOL!  :)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/SHADOW-GOVERNMENT-tp1016p2586.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: SHADOW GOVERNMENT....?

robbo
Okay!

Lets hope this book puts some stuff in perspective as a lot of us are guessing in how we stand in this world.

At least we know there are governments-in-waiting outside the globalists' agenda.