SEC complaint/ response

Rschallmo
I submitted a complaint to the Securities and Exchange Commission May 12,16 for them to investigate securities fraud , counterfeiting securities, investors fraud etc. and asked them to investigate. I received a response back June 18,16 . My complaint was based on GMAC Bank taking the Note signed by me and deposited by them and I never gave them the right to.  I sent in a copy of the note that was endorsed paid to the order of GMAC bank and my signature on it. Since they exercised the right, they created a usufruct. The US is the beneficiary. The mortgage and the note no longer equal the security. A violation of law of nation etc. here's what they sent to me.
Dear Mr. Schallmo:
Thank you for the information that you submitted under the SEC's whistleblower program. We greatly appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention.  The success of the whistle blow a program depends on the individuals providing the commission with specific, timely, incredible information.  Members of the staff of the division of enforcement may contact you for additional assistance or information. In addition, we encourage you to submit any additional supporting information or materials that you believe will assist us in analyzing and fully understanding this matter. As a matter of policy, the SEC conducts its investigations  on a confidential basis. The purpose of this policy is to protect the integrity of any investigation from premature disclosure and to protect the privacy of persons involved in our investigations. Accordingly, although working with whistleblowers and their counsel is very important to us, there may be a very limited information we can share with you regarding what actions, if any, we are taking the response to your submission. I hope you understand these limitations. The commission is only authorized to conduct investigations into possible violations of the federal securities laws. You should not expect the commission to take any actions to the extent your information relates to conduct outside the scope or coverage of the federal security laws. We may, however, in appropriately  circumstances, refer your matter to another regulatory or law-enforcement agency. Thank you again for taking the opportunity to submit your information to us. Efforts by persons such as yourself are critical to the success of this program . Please do not hesitate to contact the office of the whistleblower if you have any questions or concerns. Best regards, Sean McKessy , Chief Office of the Whistleblower
Not sure what to do next.

 What's interesting is for the first time ever my town sent me a letter demanding payment for my real estate tax because it wasn't paid. This is always paid through the mortgage . I sent the mortgage company a certified letter of correcting the mistake by issuing a $10 a postal money order for good and valuable consideration for the deed and two dollar bill for their administrative cost on settling this matter . I also gave them for 4490 Proof of claim. I invoked my fundamental rights and freedoms from the international covenant I accepted and adopted the Treaty of Ghent in the Treaty of Paris and I told them to please settle this account and give me my remedy.I also sent the trust order instructions to Jacob Lew.

I think I need to go down to the county and do an address correction, but not sure how to do it.

Re: SEC complaint/ response

the issues dealing with fraud are really not of you concern because fraud with respect to an instrument DOES NOT stop its NEGOTIATION which means the only option with respect to fraud is to CLAIM IN RECOUPMENT. read the UCC regarding NEGOTIATION: UCC 3-202 and 3-305

The SEC will investigate the fraud, but it still will not stop anything involving the negotiation of the instrument on the back end (which is where you are coming in), which is why all the mortgage "defenses" you see regarding fraud on instrument does nothing to stop a foreclosure.

What stops the foreclosure is presentment of a superior claim to the property being foreclosed and right now those properties are being held in a cestui que as a US Citizen, so anyone can come in an make a claim for the debt owed, then "petition the court" to admin that cestui que to settle the debt in the absence of the "beneficiary": the one for whom the cestui que was established: the recipient of the BC of whom has yet to "prove life" which is just "accept the Christ" which is just express the trust via a living trust with respect to the NAME recorded which then "flips the usufruct" back to the State completing the delivery (ridding the reversion) initiated with the purchase (taking) of the (usufructuary) interest at the birth event.

Re: SEC complaint/ response

Rschallmo
 Boris,

 Thanks for your response that helps out a lot. In order to do a claim in recoupment I have to do the UCC-1 bailor/Bailee filing along with the UCC1-AD. I will follow instructions.