Right to Change Contract

1970grave
A friend of mine has rented his main residency house out but has not informed the mortgage company. They now claim that they are in breach of contract and 'may' call the receivers in to take the property.
I have told that they have the right to change the contract with a 'NOTICE to rent property' to the mortgage company. Before a notice is written can i call on the great minds here to comment.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Right to Change Contract

If you wish to novate (change the contract), then CR(tm) might just be up your alley. Just comprehend the effects of this action because the servicer will fight the CR(tm) until there is a court order issued in favor of the novated contract or at least against the servicer.

Re: Right to Change Contract

1970grave
Blessings my friend
I have explained it and i could see the eyes glaze over after a minute or so
It's hard for someone who has no grasp of the world one really lives in
and with the small changes that you have raised for the CR(tm) here in the UK I think i will tackle this on my repossession of 4 years ago and see what happens first
always, many thanks
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Right to Change Contract

Have you tried looking into what this guy is doing in South Africa?

The way I comprehend it, South Africa, Canada, and UK should all operate in basically similar manners. So, his use of the promissory note in South Africa should also be effective in other Crown-Nations (UK, Canada, Australia, etc..) and if work it properly, I do not see how the CR(tm) can not work with these because that is all the CR(tm) is a "promise to pay" upon some defined-terms:  promissory note.

At least that is what I get when I read and listen to what has been provided to me.

Re: Right to Change Contract

1970grave
Yes, I've looked at Michael work over the years
He seemed to be making progress until the promissory note back fired and was not honoured and he lost his property.
I shall do more research to see what he has been up to lately but the promissory note doesn't sit too well with me
The guidance i see within the forum sits better
Life is for living and the art to being free