Restatement of the "default setting" ?

Here is one of the first letters I ever wrote for a court matter using the information found on this site

The guy I wrote this for is the same one that did the UCC Filing for the mortgage on the main page. We never heard from anyone regarding this matter afterwards. I am not even sure what the final outcome was, but he never saw anything on his credit report or received any other mail in regards.

I post it now, not only because I just found it, but also to illustrate some facts that I had forgotten, demonstrating that every now and then one must go back to where one started to see where one is currently.

In this letter you will notice:

1. We acknowledged that we are "co-recipient" of the BC
2. We acknowledged that we are also "co-user" of the SSN
3. We accepted the underlying agreement

What we did not know at the time:

1. We hold the right of subrogation because we are not a "party to the contract" but do retain a "third party beneficial interest"
2. We can release right of equity of redemption because "performance" lies with the CONTRACTEES: the State and the Federal.

The right of equity of redemption is the "reversion" that naturally comes back to the one using the SSN and NAME because that is the one that supplies all energy to animate the NAME and SSN in commerce; the life giver.

Now we know that we probably should not have asked for the instruments and such; we are now of the opinion that we should "withdraw ourselves from the BAILOR/BAILEE arrangement" that is currently in place by default use of these properties: RESTATE THE TRUST.

The people "bailed out" the NATION (ie: bankers) by way of pledge of their credit and that "bailment" runs it course upon reaching the age 25 or by way of notice of termination for the "bailment" is for an indefinite period (ie: end of the banking emergency) … right now, the PUBLIC is bankrupt because ALL title and PUBLIC monies are held in abeyance, thus the only "currency" is PRIVATE issued by the Fed Res via IMF loans.

"Bailment is ended when its purpose has been achieved, when the parties agree that it is terminated, or when the bailed property is destroyed. A bailment created for an indefinite period is terminable at will by either party, as long as the other party receives due notice of the intended termination. Once a bailment ends, the bailee must return the property to the bailor or possibly be liable for conversion."
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/bailment

I have read the assumptions regarding the AG being "alien property custodian" and we are led to believe that would be the Sec of State of the United States since that is the one who issues the Passports and determines from the evidence provided if one is a US Citizen or not.

The AG of the State and the United States actually operates and represents ALL charitable trusts; such as UNITED STATES OF AMERCIA and, I am led to believe, NAME once one "handles their business" and RESTATES the TRUST (ref: FL STAT 36.0415 Reformation to correct mistakes … NAME is a "creature of statute" thus can ONLY be amended by operation/execution of statute)…

Attorney General is the constitutional officer entrusted to enforce charitable trusts and organizations in Florida (true at common law as well) … Charitable trusts governed by Florida Trust Code (FTC), Fla. Stat. (FS) 736.0101 et seq … FS 736.0413 Cy Pres: allows the court to amend the terms of the charitable trust as closely as possible to the original intention of the testator or settlor to prevent the trust from failing. Read this PDF from HK Law

Maybe, just maybe it is the Court (upon application by any INTERESTED party) that needs to know of one's "termination" to act as surety or obligor as one withdraws the use of their BAILMENT (credit: right to treat one as-if they were obligor or surety) and of whom will then NOTICE the AG (regarding the Charitable nature of the NAME) and ALSO Dept of Transportation to resolve the DL to remove the LIEN on the VESSEL. (go back and read: Outline using their own laws and Commerce for Peace of Mind … pay particular attention to the references regarding Title 46 and UCC 3-305 and 3-306)

But that is just my two cents.

Re: Restatement of the "default setting" ?

Reaction_s
Law of Nations Book 2 § 105 Their duties.

From a sense of gratitude for the protection granted to him, and the other advantages he enjoys, the foreigner ought not to content himself with barely respecting the laws of the country; he ought to assist it upon occasion, and contribute to its defence, as far as is consistent with his duty as citizen of another state. We shall see elsewhere what he can and ought to do, when the country is engaged in a war. But there is nothing to hinder him from defending it against pirates or robbers, against the ravages of an inundation, or the devastations of fire. Can he pretend to live under the protection of a state, to participate in a variety of advantages that it affords, and yet make no exertion for its defense, but remain an unconcerned spectator of the dangers to which the citizens are exposed?

Law of Nations Book 2 § 107 Foreigners continue members of their own nation.

Law of Nations Book 2 § 108 The state has no right over the person of a foreigner;

Law of Nations Book 2 § 109 nor over his property.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Lieber Code Article 31: A victorious army appropriates all public money, seizes all public movable property until further direction by its government, and sequesters for its own benefit or of that of its government all the revenues of real property belonging to the hostile government [belligerents] or nation. The title to such real property remains in abeyance during military occupation, and until the conquest is made complete.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Restatement of the "default setting" ?

What is expressed renders what is implied silent; but until it is expressed, then whatever is implied speaks volumes

A general power of appointment allows the donee to give the subject property to anyone, including herself, her estate, or her creditors. The appointive property may be given outright, placed in a trust, or the power of appointment can be transferred to someone else.

For tax purposes and creditor remedies, the holder of a general power of appointment is considered the owner of the appointive property until she appoints the property to someone else. Therefore, any appointment of property to other beneficiaries may result in a gift tax liability, and if the holder of the general power of appointment dies before exercising it, the appointive property will be included in her estate.

The appointive property is considered the property of the donor or the trust until the donee exercises the power by appointing it. To exercise the appointment, the donee must express an intent to exercise the appointment that is in accordance with both the originating document and applicable law. (such as what has been posted by Reaction)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Insulting-Thoughts-tp3195p3280.html

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Insulting-Thoughts-tp3195p3281.html

Re: Restatement of the "default setting" ?

Tony
Boris, I am sorry, I want to make sure I understand this:

Currently we are the holder of the BC or property of the State.  We have received this "gift and presumed donee."

Until such time, as we rebut the presumption of holder/owner/trustee the presumption as donee or property holder/owner stands as prima facia evidence.

Until we "surrender OR appoint OR do not accept such appointment, then we are liable for taxes/penalties.

Since ALL property vests in the United States as donor for We, the People to use/lease their property/Name to "do commerce" presuming us as trustees, we must provide the facts of evidence [NOT rebuttable] to the contrary by surrendering and clearly ask the question:   what does this matter have to do with me, OTHER THAN I hold a beneficial interest to protect the "trust's assets" whereby I demand MY equitable right to subrogation.

Is this the overall gist?

Re: Restatement of the "default setting" ?

what is expressed renders what is implied silent; therefore, what is not expressed give what is implied voice.

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" - Rush, Freewill.

Re: Restatement of the "default setting" ?

Release

1) v. to give up a right as releasing one from his/her obligation to perform under a contract, or to relinquish a right to an interest in real property. (such as "equity of redemption" regarding a Promissory Note or other "security" or "bond" "in lieu of" proceedings)

2) v. to give freedom as letting out of prison.

3) n. the writing that grants a release.