Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

Tony
Hey Boris

I have followed you since Capt Jade some years back.  This is Tony from Fort Lauderdale.  I have recently listened and took notes to your last 4 Talkshoes and I have some thoughts –

With regard to “full redemption”, it is clear you have been in the right neighborhood but have not “passed through right door”.  I am beginning to “think” if you want to call it that, that the door exists in many neighborhoods, but as you suggested in one of you recent talkshoes, there is no incentive for the public trustees to bother to let one pass through, as how would they profit?  By “full redemption/relief” I specifically refer to their rules where THEY have a duty to perform under contract, not our rules, not our contracts, their fiduciary duties UNDER:  call it usufruct, subrogation, equitable right to set off, perfect security or Cestui Que Vie.  Anyway you slice it, even at the level of “common sense”, if I seize, borrow, confiscate, hold, etc YOUR property, ie unalienable rights, I have some sort of “bailment” or duty to act, not simply ignore, in particular, at the level of “public trustee”, as there is an “expectation of certain performance”.

With all your and everyone else’s attempts to “have the law followed and acted upon, it appears it would not matter if all the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted – whatever that really means.  It would not matter if you can explain it 100% perfectly and your INTENT is to actually do good by obliterating, extinguishing and retiring debt, the public officials are not going to “let any individual in”.  And I agree with you 100% – why should they, what would they have to gain?   As a matter of fact, it would almost be stupid of them, the evil ones, to even be bothered to entertain anyone passing through that door for the simply reason, if one passes, how many more would follow?   Then what – no control over the others?

The evil ones are not in those positions because they are saint like, they are in those positions to “keep the ‘enslavement’ going for as longs as they can until the people’s final trip to Camp FEMA.  Not paranoid, just observant.  It is 100% a spiritual war for our souls and who will be served?  I fully understand we are all on a journey of the soul and the evil ones are present to “test us” for that purpose -- who does one serve?

But at some point, all our attempts to come into honor with the systems, and I speak of two systems, God’s Royal Laws AND man’s bankrupt laws, and still no response, one begins to wonder, what is it going to take?  It goes beyond legal, being right and even moral.  The question today, in 2018, summed up is – what is the breaking point?

I get you are not a big fan of the Donald, but here is the parallel, whether you like him or not, is not the point:  Public officials/evil ones lie and really what can anyone do about it?  In watching the news of late, their latest bullshit is the difference between confidential informant versus spy.  Even going after the POTUS, the highest office in the country and the evil ones care not.  Donald was MISTAKENLY elected president.  The correct protocol for office is selection not election.  I disagree with folks that say pay no attention to politics, as herein lies the tidbits of their fraud upon the people, ie, Comey with the difference between extremely careless and gross negligence or Loretta Lynch when asked – what did you talk about with Bill Clinton on the Tarmac?  Her response was, “What I can tell you what we talked about was – she preempted her statement by telling the truth by stating she can tell you only some of the things they talked about but not everything because it was no one’s business.  I asked myself does anyone really pay attention to what is in front of your face?   Illusion or not.  It so seems it goes beyond law, it seems to come down to a simple agenda, CONTROL.

On the Talkshoe you spoke it [transformation] will be up to the people not the courts, congress, etc to bring about this change.  I agree with you 100% but what are the chances of this consciousness change?  The veil is present.  Lets face it, MANY people are comfortable with ego if for no other reason, it is what we are accustomed.  This is not to suggest that people do not do good for good’s sake.  You and I agree Life is not to be a Selfish Act.  It is about IN SERVICE TO EACH OTHER.  You can not fix people to “get this understanding.”    They either do or don’t understand.  There must be a willingness to surrender.  You must be willing to give it all up, as you suggested on the last Talkshoe.

I listened carefully in the latest 4 talkshoes that you and others have had successes in courts.  This is good news but this does not resolve the problem, the actual foundation principle.  This is a road to resolve/relief but clearly this road depends on which jurisdiction.  Plus you are put on the “defense” side – I would guess you would agree, it is better to be in an offense, IF the game must be played.  In court, the bailiff still has a gun available for use.  Court remains today as private bar business, we have no business in their private profit making system.  Plain and simple.

So here is MY question/suggestions to you and the group:  Would it not be wise for a group of us to somehow contact Donald and see if we can get into him and explain our cause?  I truly sense he is going “slow as not to bring down the system and then have the people panic.”

The evil ones are not going to give up on removing Donald.  It gets clear daily, it is a set up and the evil ones need it to look like it is “politically tolerable” otherwise what?  People with baseball bats going after their heads.  And no I really do not see Donald as part of their system, he is hit too hard, too often and at all angles. IMO, he takes it because this is HIS mission [spiritual] to clean up this shit.  Again, this is my opinion and my prayers are with him, for us and this country.  Again, this is no halfway position, either he gets them, or they get him, there is no in between.  My “money” is on him.

If I am wrong, then I tell you, there is no hope but to ride out life as best we can.

The other option, and here you may disagree – it is clear that the evil ones can not PERMIT knowledge that the name is property of the state.  This is a national trade secret.  If this were out, chaos in the streets, if people were to realize how EVERYTHING has been confiscated in order to support a private banking cartel called the Federal Reserve.  We have all tried private and confidential correspondences to the AUTHORIZED public officials, again truly looking to provide “peace” by surrendering what THEY need for THEIR debt, all that was asked for was what?  They to follow ALL their laws including the rule of usufruct.  They have ignored and under law, they fall into dishonor.  Why do we continue to be in honor?

The Declaration of independence states the following:  That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

If We, the People abolish the government, I do not see this as really a “bad thing”, this too is a part of THEIR law, not ours.

I have watched Fox and Dobbs, it appears Dobb’s anger is sincere, maybe getting hold of him to “make him aware of what is” could lead to a pathway to the Donald.

I am suggesting this, because both you and I agree, the “door may become closed” and if the Donald should go by the wayside, which is a possibility, if he does not knock them ALL down FIRST, you realize your UCC, BC, POA, etc will only be good to wipe your ass.  The evil ones will be going for the jugular soon thereafter, I just see the Donald as OUR moment of Grace, Savior, no, pathway, yes.  But again WE ARE AT CHOICE.

I was told many years ago, we do not belong in their courts, you will not win.  I tried and filed for a federal declaratory judgment and had my head handed to me.  They were not going to hear it and all I did was go in there asking questions.  I had to voluntary dismiss the case, as the preliminary order from the judge was criminal contempt of court.  I saw the handwriting on the wall.  I was at a loss what more can I do?  I tried everything from the pope down to local county probate judge, I would never receive a response.  I have surrendered, release, etc to obliterate, retire the debt.  I was even willing to turn over paychecks to the US treasury, no response.   I am not whining or complaining, but what more can I do?  I suspect most of us would agree – in order to live we have no option, by necessity, to USE the name.  The biggie questions is why should I be held liable – [short of an actual harm to another – which I do not even see where a name should even be required, nonetheless]

If there were a social media blitz, facebook, twitter, fox news. Local news, etc using short phrases, ie usufruct, naked owner, cestui que vie, BC is a trust document, declared national state of emergency, 12 USC 95a, etc, and this starts going to the masses and the google searches to learn about this information becomes overwhelming – do you not see this as our best opportunity?  I mean, it has gotten to the point of ridiculous.  We can not go to law school to learn “redemption”, our reading comprehension does have limitations, as I said, being in the right neighborhood should at least get us a private conversation with instructions on how to proceed, to do or not do.  Again, it is a win win for them and us, they obliterate their debts and we “live in peace and harmony.”   Did not mean to go on, but I wanted to be clear.  No scolding please, it provides nothing productive, constructive thoughts always welcomed.  Again, I suspect we, at least many of us are at a loss.

Anyway, we agree on many things.  But I am not sure where this all leads – maybe this can be a subject on your next Talkshoe.  If you let folks know in advance when you will be on, I am sure, folks would join in.

Be well

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

1970grave
I can neither confirm nor deny any specific action by the NAME without the Registrars General's approval.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

Tony
I like this - seems like a Clintonian response.  "What does "is" mean"?  "I am sorry what you believe does not match the facts."  LOL  Thanks

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

we are doing to work down here to meet Trump halfway ... He is doing his job by rotating and firing all the staffers the Bushes, Clinton, and Obama put into place; along with other "lifers" that are just part of the damn problem.

I guess people do not comprehend the nature of this process. One can not just tear down everything, it just opens the door for an even worse crowd to come in to fill the vacuum. This must be done systematically to reduce the impact and Trump is doing his job running the largest sting operating in History.

So, just keep going on. Each small "victory" contributes to the whole and I do apologize for trying to lay all of this out so people will actually understand the function of their Nation now that it is going to finally exist and function in manner it should and not just going to end of the book.

And people can sit there and bitch and moan; wanting it to be done at the snap of a finger, like they are fucking saints that have done no wrong, but guess what: you ain't no saint.

So, get off the high horse, get your feet on the ground, and get your hands dirty because no garden grows itself just by looking at it.

In the infamous words of Joe Dirt: "You gotta keep on keepin' on. Life's a garden: dig it. You gotta make it work for you" for "All's I got to do is keep bein' a good person. No matter what, good things'll come my way. Everything's gonna happen for me, just so long as I never have 'No' in my heart." OR "Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?"

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

orenda
Bravo...

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 1:54 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

we are doing to work down here to meet Trump halfway ... He is doing his job by rotating and firing all the staffers the Bushes, Clinton, and Obama put into place; along with other "lifers" that are just part of the damn problem.

I guess people do not comprehend the nature of this process. One can not just tear down everything, it just opens the door foe an even worse crowd to come in to fill the vacuum. This must be done systematically to reduce the impact and Trump is doing his job running the largest sting operating in History.

So, just keep going on. Each small "victory" contributes to the whole and I do apologize for trying to lay all of this out so people will actually understand the function of their Nation now that it is going to finally exist and function in manner it should and not just going to end of the book.

And people can sit there and bitch and moan; wanting it to be done at the snap of a finger, like they are fucking saints that have done no wrong, but guess what: you ain't no saint.

So, get off the high horse, get your feet on the ground, and get your hands dirty because no garden grows itself just by looking at it.

To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

derek moran
Do you know where the COURT OF EQUITY is where you live?

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

The benefit or profit for the public official/trustee to perform is the performing in accordance to the National Banking Emergency Act of 1933 which is still in effect. All the hundreds of statutes operate under that Act. As for the consciousness of the people it will not happen anytime soon although slowly many are awakened,
If there is a full blown remedy, which only occurs one by one same as ones spiritual journey, it is probably a notice of intent to sue and then do so in federal court, under seal,  relying SOLEY on the National Banking Emergency Act. When one really reads it, word for word along with all the congressional record it leaves no room for doubt what the intent of both the legislative and executive branches is/was. The Court exists to follow the intent of the law(s). The Public Official is in fact breaching their duty to the State/United States when they do not perform pursuant to the Act, thus should be the incentive to perform versus going to jail. I'm not sure it is a matter of control rather allowing for the free will of the people to indulge the tree of knowledge rather then the tree of life. Everything is a government obligations and is in black and white. Everything and everybody is the collateral. Directly from the U.S Treasury website states this...."Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver or any other commodity, and receive no backing by anything This has been the case since 1933. The notes have no value for themselves, but for what they will buy. In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy."   FRN's have no value. The government prints the notes and issues them to the Fed in exchange the Fed receives government obligations. Federal Reserve notes were never intended to be for the people. This statement on the Treasury website makes it impossible to pay with FRN's seeing that they have no value. If they are in fact backed by all the good and services the obligation is in fact that of the United States pursuant to the National Emergency Act of 1933 which gave rise to all this in the first place. How then can a public official refuse to follow the law unless we choose to allow them?  Personally I think the act did mankind a favor since there really is no money/ We were born without it and will leave this earth without it. Government obligations being the essence of man having dominion over everything while Government Obligations/god on earth handles it all, while fiction/evil/Federal Reserve/serpent create the illusion of something man/woman needs. Unfortunately we are not taught these things and learn as we encounter shit happen and then gravitate to people of like mind.  I do believe Court, under seal, is one of two roads, the other is seeing what the protocol is to take the complaint directly to the Commander in Chief since the Emergency, still existent, operates under military operation. The complaint being the public official is derelict in his/her duty to follow the dictates of the Commander in Chief and the orders issued thereby. Why bother with endless paperwork, UCC filings etcs, when it's all government obligations. This supports that position...

.”Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency.”, PL 94-412, 90 STAT 1255  93rd Congress 1st Session, Senate Report 93-549, November, 1973.

”The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government....Under the new law the money is issued to the banks in return for government obligations, bills of exchange, drafts, notes, trade acceptances and bank acceptances because it is backed by the credit of the nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the Nation.” 73rd Congress 1st session, April 1933 Resolution 62 Congressional Record March 9, 1933, HR 1491 Pg 83…”..
The new law, promulgated by the National Emergency under 40 STAT 411, 50 USC.
The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal  reserve banks and for all, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed  at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve Bank. 12 USC 411-Issuance to reserve banks, nature of obligation, redemption
(Dec. 23, 1913, ch. 6, § 16 (par.), 38 Stat. 265; Jan. 30, 1934, ch. 6, § 2(b)(1), 48 Stat. 337; Aug. 23, 1935, ch. 614, title II, § 203(a), 49 Stat. 704.

The term “obligations or other security of the United States” includes all bonds, certificates of indebtedness, national bank currency, Federal Reserve notes, Federal Reserve bank notes, coupons, United States notes, Treasury notes, gold certificates, silver certificates, fractional notes, certificates of deposit, bills, checks, or drafts for money, drawn by or upon authorized officers of the United States, stamps and other representatives of value, of whatever denomination, issued under any Act of Congress, and canceled United States stamps.18 USC 8 - Obligation or other security of the United States defined.(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 685.)

Acquittance and Discharge.. Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all of the obligation of person making same; and no liability exists in any court. 50 USC 4305(b)(2)

In conclusion the federal reserve notes that everyone uses, any national bank currency (whatever that is), the ability of banks to do what they do ARE ALL issued under Act of Congress and thus a Government Obligations.  A public official has a duty to perform and should be called on it and if need be noticed of intent to sue and brought up on complaint to Commander in Chief for non compliance. IMHO

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

Hillbilly
Been thinking if we are Kings and Queens (sovereign) we shouldn't need permission or OK from anyone in this country to do what we need to or want to do. Seems to me all we have to do is figure out where the damn key (BC?) goes.

Maybe its not their (US Government, State Government, County Government or anyone filling positions within any government agency) responsibility to perform for us on an individual basis and make sure we have a roadmap or any kind of help getting to the finish line. IMO shifting responsibility to someone (having them OK my status as sovereign) concerning my happiness, liberty or freedom is a problem. Because I would have to rely on someone else giving two shits about me, what I'm doing or not doing right.

Might never figure it out in this life time (and that's OK) the truth will come in Gods time not mine. Its not an easy task to figure all this out with no instructions but thank goodness for Gods guidance, Boris and all on this forum to lend a hand pointing in the right direction.

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

Jack Mehoff
maybe we ARE Kings and Queens unto ourselves, but have been CONQUERED by
our own ignorance for we have lived this life without knowledge of God; his
interests have failed to been accounted and since this has happened over
thousands of years and countless generations, did you think that those "in
power" would suddenly just yield it up when you "surrendered the BC" or
"assigned the usufruct" or whatever it is you think you have done?

The sooner people accept the fact that this nation and all of its
inhabitants are prisoners in a debtor penal colony, the sooner people can
address the issues to which THEIR actions, inactions, and ignorance have
contributed: INDIVIDUALLY and COLLECTIVELY ... therefore, once one comes to
Christ INDIVIDUALLY, what is one COMMANDED to do?

SUBDUE the Earth: not worry about getting bills paid and shit like that.
All of that will take care of itself and if you should lose something, then
God Almighty made the determination that whatever you think you "lost" was
never really necessary for you; opening the door for HIS Blessings to pour
forth. You houses; cars; clothes; etc have been "bought" using SIN, why
should ANY of that shit follow you into heaven? Maybe your problem is
holding on to tightly (it makes you lose control)?

Remember the tag line: Freedom ain't free and the price is eternal
vigilance?

Well, the bill has come due. So, people can either bitch and moan; or they
can get up and DO whatever is necessary to settle up.

Hosea 4 = man's ignorance
Book of Job = how/why "the system" operates
Malachi 3 = what needs to be done to receive the blessing of the new
testament
2 Corinthians 5:20 = one is an ambassador for Christ; personal
representative for Christ's estate
Galatians 4 = when the people shall be delivered
NAME = Decedent Estate = Christ Estate
STATE = LORD of hosts

When one accepts Christ, the "estate" one uses (NAME/Name in conjunction =
decedent's estate held in cestui que), becomes Christ's estate NOT yours.
40 stat 411 (12 usc 95a (2), 50 USC 4035(b)(2), 50 USC 4037(e)) is a PUBLIC
OFFERING (contract, trust, and insurance policy all rolled into one) ...
all claims and actions against the NAME is NOT about any of you and any
attempt to think or act otherwise is an act of vanity.

So, why is THIS not what you all are shouting from the mountain tops with
the SAME conviction you all have when expressing your doubts?

Why is THIS not what we are discussing here?

Why are you all even wasting others'  time?

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

Hillbilly
I agree (still digesting) with all you wrote in your post and my post made it sound like this is about me I do understand it is about the name. Just trying to settle up as you put it.

Think you might be right still holding on to tightly. Taking steps in faith is probably one of the most difficult things I've done in my life. Thanks for the help

non

Re: Redeption relief - no pass through the door - will it ever happen?

non
Jack Mehoff wrote
When one accepts Christ, the "estate" one uses (NAME/Name in conjunction =
decedent's estate held in cestui que), becomes Christ's estate NOT yours.
40 stat 411 (12 usc 95a (2), 50 USC 4035(b)(2), 50 USC 4037(e)) is a PUBLIC
OFFERING (contract, trust, and insurance policy all rolled into one) ...
all claims and actions against the NAME is NOT about any of you and any
attempt to think or act otherwise is an act of vanity.

So, why is THIS not what you all are shouting from the mountain tops with
the SAME conviction you all have when expressing your doubts?

Why is THIS not what we are discussing here?

'cuz folks mistake the scaffolding for the building