Recommended Reading

I am recommending that people read the following 3 Articles from the Archives. I am putting them here for people to download, just in case they have become unreadable.

pps.html
equity_set-off.html
security_nation.html

All one ever receives is a "promise" that can never be fulfilled, therefore all one can EVER offer as consideration is exercise of the equitable right of set-off. Now combine this exercise with the Turnabout is ALWAYS Fair Play information and one should start comprehending the TRUE nature of what you have been given.

No one is administrating any estate, it is all money laundering and insurance scams: We are both Bank and Insurance Policy and by not comprehending the structure of the nation and how it operates, the people's ignorance is being exploited.

No one should be concerned with their trusts and accounts and other bullshit, that is the thinking of the heathens. Seek ye first to ESTABLISH the kingdom of heaven and all else shall be added unto you.

Proclaim LIBERTY Throughout all the Land unto all the Inhabitants Thereof ~ Liberty Bell Inscription

Leviticus 25:10 ~ And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.