Re: a nd the truth ...

franc
If that is the case, great. That is a simple choice to me. It is the nauseating legal mambo jumbo that is the challenge. So, as you suggest, I will wait and will be patient for a day to come in which said legal mambo jumbo is made plain to digest for us mere mortals. In the mean time, I'll do my best to live according to that choice, whether or not it is good enough in the eyes of the administrators of current paradigm.

On 12/17/2016 9:32 AM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:

there is no "draconian god" there is only the light of the truth ... truth is man in his current form exists as a zombie-vampire and until he does not, the people such as Tesla will continue to suffer at the hands of other vampires; sucking their life energy in order to keep the current paradigm in place.

People can either bitch and moan or allow their light to shine and cease being a zombie-vampire.

This is the choice humanity faces: be the light or continue to be a collective of zombie-vampires.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/and-the-truth-tp707p749.html
To unsubscribe from and the truth ..., click here.
NAML