Re: Trusts

alentejo angel
Found this http://cantinista.com/?page_id=108
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Trusts

Tony
Thank you for posting this info from CW.  I understood some of it, got lost with other parts.  I see the point of trusts, as everything else we have tried [at least logically to the best of our knowledge] is basically going to be ignored, but the trust is not, since that is how they operate.

Re: Trusts

alentejo angel
You welcome, Tony. Posted with the wish that it may be helpful to some.
It's way beyond my league a.t.m. as I'm at the first step and still awaiting delivery of the apostilled b.c.
After that, I guess it's the Decl. of Life.
Still gotta get my head around d.b.a.'s [whether necessary or not] and the 'Trust' angle too.
It's a minefield for me just now, and I'd prefer to keep all my limbs. That's an 'attachment' I fully & freely admit.
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Trusts

Rasdiggy
Its the same message that is the core of the postings expressed by the forum Administator represented in slightly different wordings. Thanks for the posting it is very very Enlightening . Keep studying it will dawn on you soon enough.