Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

Gavilan
Came across these videos: The guy's name is Kenneth Scott, and he pieces together the system and how it works, very interesting stuff with practical ideas and solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUV76YDwppw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmesrdLTDTU

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

alentejo angel
This post was updated on .
I've watched just about every vid. he's done, Gavilian, and read much of the 'open' parts of both Panterra & Gemstone websites.
He's certainly very knowledgeable.
Was even considering signing up [until I found out it's economically unviable for me, i.e. many 1,000's] when a 'friend' [who's a Notary Public and had done some work for them] said it was a 'bait & switch' operation. [She wasn't prepared to elaborate further, I'm afraid.]
I did a little digging and found this http://destenicult.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-equal-life-foundation-sovereign.html [altho' you'll see from the update at the top of the post that they've now 'distanced' themselves from this.]
http://destenicult.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/anarchapulco-sponsored-by-cult-of.html
I'd also e-mailed them several times to query why there was a connection with the SwissIndo crowd. Despite several proddings, this was never responded to.
Caveat emptor, eh?
Just sharing - nothing more, nothing less.
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

Again, why remove anything from "the system?"

When Elijah has completed his task within the newly constructed Third Temple (Third Temple is spiritual not physical: ascension of the man child) and the restoration of all things stands finished, ALL those who sought to divorce themselves from "the system" are going to be in for one rude-ass awakening for they will have rejected God Almighty because they rebelled against what HE is allowing to be built.

None of these guys give two shits or even one; hell, even entertain the thought, about God's Kingdom, they only care about their own and this guy appears to be one of 'em.

After all, it is written in the end days there shall be many false prophets. So hey, if all you give a shit about is your own Kingdom, then this must be the guy for you.

For everyone who hasn't been keeping up with the signs:
  • August 21, 2017: Eclipse WARNING occurs just like in the days of Jonah
    First day of the Jewish Month of Elul: Month of Repentance: beginning of the harvest

    The eclipse starts in the U.S. precisely at the same moment sunset starts in Jerusalem, which is the beginning of their day. So the sun goes dark in the U.S. at the same time the sun goes dark in Jerusalem.

    In the story of Jonah in the bible (you know, the guy with the whale and....gulp), God gave the city of Nineveh 40 days to repent before he would destroy it. It was the same time of the year as this eclipse.

    There was a solar eclipse in Nineveh right before Jonah preached repentance to the city.

    Jewish scholars say signs in the moon are for Israel, but signs in the sun are a warning for the Gentiles

  • Sept 9, 2017: Virgo exits Jupiter: birth of the man child

  • Sundown on the Sept 20, 2017: Rosh Hashanah begins. His people still under grace of the Jubilee year until sundown. 10 days until Yom Kippur

  • Sept 21, 2017: Jewish New Year: 1st day of 5778

  • Sept 21, 2017: International Day of Peace: theme for 2017 = Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All

    1 Thessalonians 5:3
    While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

  • Sept 22, 2017: Rosh Hashanah ends at Sundown

  • Sept 22, 2017:
    forecast models predict Hurricane Jose will be right off shore of the eastern seaboard of the United States, readying itself to make landfall right around the Delaware / Virginia area. On this date, Jose will have sat for 2 days off the eastern seaboard and begin moving West. The North side of the storm (most dangerous) will pass right over New York / New Jersey area if forecast holds accurate.

    Those areas will be flooded much like East Coast of Florida was during Irma, only worse for that area is not really engineered for hurricanes and the resulting storm surge/rain run-off, and who knows what the winds will do as that area is STILL recovering from Sandy and this Hurricane will have looped back down thru the Bahamas and possibly strengthened before heading North and there is nothing there to steal its energy like Irma was doing.

  • Sept 23, 2017: 9 months to the day Resolution 2334 was passed by the UN Security Council. This resolution states that Israel's settlement activity constitutes a "flagrant violation" of international law and has "no legal validity". It demands that Israel stop such activity and fulfill its obligations as an occupying power under the Fourth Geneva Convention. 14 countries votes for the resolution, United States abstained.

  • Sept 23, 2017: Revelation 12: 1-2: First Sabbath of the Jewish New Year 5778
    A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

  • Around the 23rd, Hurricane Jose should make landfall: labor pains: HER water breaks: this should kick off the Exodus and allow His People to come out of HER (Seal is broken: born-again into Christ's Kingdom)

    The Finality of Babylon's doom: Revelation 18:21-23
    Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:
    • “With such violence
      the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.
    • The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
      will never be heard in you again.
    • No worker of any trade
      will ever be found in you again.
    • The sound of a millstone
      will never be heard in you again.
    • The light of a lamp
      will never shine in you again.
    • The voice of bridegroom and bride
      will never be heard in you again.
    • Your merchants were the world’s important people.
      By your magic spell all the nations were led astray."

  • Sept 29, 2017: 40 days since the WARNING (Eclipse of August 21, 2017: Jewish day began AT the Eclipse time, thus ends at same time on this day: Sunset in Jerusalem): Yom Kippur begins at Sunset: Day of Attonement

  • Sept 30, 2017: 2nd Sabbath of 5778: 7 days from the Day of the Lord (Sept 23, 2017): Yom Kippur ends at nightfall

  • October 1, 2017: Arnold Schwarzenegger Day

Start reading the following passages:
Genesis 1:14
Leviticus 23
Luke 21:25
Mark 13:24-35
Matthew 24
Matthew 16:1-4
Mark 15:33
Matthew 27:51
Jonah 3:4-10
Revelations 8
**JOEL 2:31
Hebrews 13:8
EZEKIEL 33!!!!!

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

Gavilan
Boris, have you considered that the Judaeo-Christian perspective in nothing more than another view from within their Matrix?

What if we step-back, and the God that they pay lip service to is nothing more than another construct to control all the mass of people. Per say I am not saying this is wrong, because ignorance is not better than malice.

My point is this, what would be different if you had the Elite's knowledge and were in their position, would the world look and be much different than it is?

The more I am learning, the more it seems to me that whatever is the essence of a spirit/soul in each of us is to learn to detach from the materials things of this world in order to be let go/free. And in this case, the very Elite have a huge problem, because the more powerful/rich they are, the harder it would be to let go of the material things of this world.

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

First of all: THEIR Matrix?
WTF??????

What makes you think these guys, or ANYONE for that matter, can create or build ANYTHING God Almighty did not already intend to be?

Secondly, what the fuck is a "judeo-christian perspective" and how do you know the SAME perspective is not shared within all so-called "religions," or even this "new age spirituality" crap, in order to disseminate the truth to members of "the elite" while keeping the "undesirables" ignorant?

Additionally, have you ever considered that the country from which these Trusted-estates are created OPERATES under the Bible that people seem to want to reject because it is the easiest way to not only hide the truth in plain sight, but also protect that truth because the people are taught to war against it by denying the same, thus readily accept whatever lie is then told in support of that rebellion?

Or do you wish I talk about this in terms of Buddhism? Maybe Hinduism? How about Roman Mythology? Or Nordic? How about Arabic? or Navajo? Cause it is all the same bullshit. It is the people who think it is different and thus make themselves into easy targets for manipulation by these narcissistic, sociopathic and psychopathic elements (fuctards) of this world ... I think you all call them "the elite"?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~ Ephesians 6:12

Truth is, the very fact people call these fuctards "the elite," already suggests people think these fuctards are superior and smarter than them-self and how do you know you are NOT learning what "the elite" know within the contents of this site?

Have any of you considered that "the elite" live the lives they live because of their CONTRIBUTION to the COLLECTIVE vision they have been WORKING upon for centuries while "the non-elite" have been muddling around in their own filth with their head up their ass laboring and building the same for them?

Have is ever occurred to ANYONE that "the elite" live their luxurious lifestyles because it REFLECTS their CONTRIBUTION to the VISION: the DREAM that has been fostered upon us all?

Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
~ Revelations 8:23

For example: Does Bill Gates really have $500 Billion OR does he merely LIVE a lifestyle that reflects he did because of his contribution to the VISION "the elite" share collectively?

How do you the same is not occurring with all your athletes and "idols"?

Are they "paid" that much because, you know, a guy hitting a little ball 350ft over the right field fence or shooting an orange sphere thru a little orange hoop better than the next guy or some woman has a nice rack and ass and decides to show the world is so much MORE profound to the survival to a society than let us say, some math teacher (or ANY non-college level teacher: college level teachers are no longer teachers, they are "agenda pushers" and receive tenure for it, while those who don't are pushed out) or some guy who invented a 300 mile-per-gallon carburetor or some guy who invented a way to transmit high-frequency voltage thru the stratosphere for all to use freely OR are they are there for DISTRACTION and they do their job well and the more they distract, the more they are "paid?"

How do you know that is NOT just that simple: The more one CONTRIBUTES to the VISION, the better lifestyle that one lives and the Matrix or System does not give two shits what DREAM or VISION is being implemented, only gives a shit about who acts in HONOR with the Matrix or System because that IS how one creates on Earth?

Think about it for a second.

The self-evident truth is that the VISION of "the elite" is founded in satanism (Worship of self: just take a quick look around and see validation of this truth), imagine what happens when we all decide, an actual free-will choice, to NOT worship the self, but to BUILD a world in the image how we wish to see each other?

Then the people would know God Almighty: To each be a CONTRIBUTOR unto a DREAM for humanity instead of laborers unto other peoples' visions of such, walking upon the remnants of the discarded dreams of those who are not "the elite" while building the world for "the elite."

The WORKS of "the elite" are done in His Name (Satan) for His Glory: subduing the Earth for that Kingdom. Imagine if we took that SAME system and injected it with with WORKS done in His Name (God Almighty) for His Glory and subdue the Earth for that Kingdom.

How fuckin' awesome would that be?

Point being: I am not here to debate how people wish to build their own Kingdom; this forum is NOT dedicated to such, but this NATION and its SYSTEM or MATRIX or whatever people wanna call it has it OWN environment. Much like when you go under water you need to bring equipment, the same goes here and if you wish to discard the equipment provided by this environment or use improperly, then you can drown, but you sure as shit ain't taking me with you because my course is clear.

AND, If you wish to discuss what this guy is doing, then go build your own forum and discuss it there because all I see are people who only give a shit about their own Kingdom, but do not debate that shit here, cause these forums are NOT for that purpose.

If anyone doesn't like it, don't let the door hit 'ya where the good Lord split 'ya.

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

Gavilan
I don't know if it is me, but your post is coming out angry/belligerent. I don't know the dude from Adam, but a lot of the information he is presenting are things I have independently verified myself.

On your post you meander all over the place and come out somewhat prideful to my view, clearly I could be wrong, but my point is this: If man followed the right way, the correct way from God, we would not need government, we would self govern in order to avoid conflict with others.

You tell me that those that make large amounts of money have contributed more and that's why they are wealthy. I agree that some of them do, sport figures, inventors, great managers, etc. With the exception of the banksters that make their money through usury and the scam of central banking.

Now, think about this, the secret of central banking/usury was reserved and disclosed only to those willing to sacrifice their first born, what does that tell you?

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

It appears I am angry, then so be it. If it appears to be prideful, so be it, but what I posted is how "the system" or "the matrix" operates.

And when you post and claim "their Matrix," it is a dissemination of a false truth; Giving THEM credit, where credit is NOT due AND there is no way to "get out" because it is a part of this Earth. One can govern one's self, but to think that means that "the system" or "the matrix" ceases to exist is naive, nay, down right retarded in thought.

In the world, not of it: Either way, one WILL interact with "the system" or "the matrix," all that is left to determine is HOW and the Natural Divine immutable law found within the Parables of the Bible IS the blueprint/instruction manual for HOW "the system" or "the matrix" operates; those same truths are found within the fractals of Nature.

You are correct about "the elite" letting go of the material. THEY ('the elite") just follow a cohesive plan SPIRITUALLY (and yes, satanism is spiritual) of which right now is DEVOID within the heart of man, HOWEVER;

THEY did not create the System or Matrix; HOWEVER, THEY do operate MORE in honor with it and the people DO NOT because the people are so busy fighting them trying to save their material-shit thus surrendering their energy to THEM in the process because THEY are like the Big Cloud in Day the Earth Stood Still.

At most, THEY may have have had a hand in "constructing" such: manifesting here on Earth, but it was CREATED by God Almighty (what THEY call the Universal Architect) and the MEEK are to inherit the Earth as the INTENDED beneficiary, which means THEY are not "the elite" but the CONNED: Satan only promises, never delivers.

All their wealth and power accounts for nothing because THEY can not move anything out of the RESULTING Trust: THEY are not the beneficiary, the Meek are.

THEY, individually or collectively, can do anything they wish as Governors and Tudors until the Time appointed (Fall of Babylon), so long as NOTHING leaves the Trust, which means, THEY can and will lose everything overnight because Babylon will fall; and it WILL fall in one hour and the merchants WILL howl and His People shall come out of Her.

ALL of this is just an illusion to keep people living in Scare-City so people lose faith and abandon their rightful place in His Kingdom; keep the people in a state of survival by spoon-feeding them Fear-Porn, so that when the time comes, those people will be ready to accept the Mark of the Beast, IN FACT, they will BEG for it.

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

And are you really telling me the world would cease to function if those "idols" did not show up to work? The reason they have all that money to give is because they are "idols" and the people made them that way.

These guys get those riches form the same bankers who made their profit off usury and of whom benefit greatly from the distraction provided by these "idols" because a people with a lot of idle time just might notice some things going on right under their noses.

Complain all you wish, but where were you when you started to use "the money" that was based upon usury? Where was you gripe then? You contributed as did I. We all did because we did not question when the LAW is written on our heart. Every note in circulation is the result of a blood sacrifice and we all have that blood on our hands; We all turned our backs because of our drunker stupor.

They were REWARDED for being an idol. That is their ultimate contribution. They contributed to the ongoing idolization of man: the VISION of "the elite"; assisting with the transformation of a man into a God: the resulting WORKS of "the elite" : Satanism.

So, in essence, all these "contributions" are tainted with Sin and the maxim of law reads: No man ought to derive any benefit of his own wrong.

I admit, some of 'em are good characters, but most, it appears, do it for the notoriety and tax write-off, with a public display of false modesty.

The REWARD is the Sin because that is the ultimate result of the carrot of Satan.

Why can people NOT see this?

Re: Re:The Real Matrix Hidden in Plain Sight | Babylonian Debt Magick System

Gavilan
Boris, I think this guy has been reading all the stuff you have posted at this site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arfHB9FelGQ